剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
She's good with decay and rot.
她很擅长衰变和腐烂的事
You and your devilment.
你和你的恶作剧
What have you done?
你做了什么?
Clear your mind, clear your heart, let these painful thoughts depart.
清空你的大脑 清空你的思绪 让那些难过的想法离你而去
There, that will keep you out of our way, Ms. Wardwell.
好了 这样你就不会妨碍我们了 沃德韦尔老师
And when you wake up,
等你醒来后
you'll have no memory of the Spellmans being witches.
就不会记得斯佩尔曼家的人 都是女巫了
I killed your pathetic plant god.
我杀了你们那可悲的植物神
Now I think it's time you and your carnival left Greendale.
你和你的嘉年华成员 是时候离开格林代尔了
Retreat, my brothers and sisters.
撤退 兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥
Greendale is poisoned.
格林代尔被下了毒
We will go and start again.
我们去别的地方重新开始
Coven, do not stop until every last pagan is driven from our home.
女巫集♥会♥的成员们 不要停下来 直到最后一个异教♥徒♥被赶走
Harvey, wait, that's the gorgon's tent.
哈维 等一下 那是蛇发女妖的帐篷
I should be the one going in to slay her.
应该让我进去杀了她
What? No. Last time I let you go inside alone,
什么?不行 上次你单独进去
she turned you to stone.
她把你变成了石头
No, but I can keep my eyes closed. I can use the cunning to see.
不 我这次可以闭上眼睛 我可以用灵机去看
Roz, trust me, I can do this.
罗兹 相信我 我可以的
I'm going in alone.
我要自己进去
I've seen Clash of Titans.
我看过《诸神之战》
If it worked for Perseus, it will work for me.
如果柏修斯可以用这个方法 那我也可以用
Foolish virgin boy.
愚蠢的处♥男♥
You should not have come for me alone.
你不该独自进来的
He didn't.
他不是一个人
Roz...
罗兹…
you just saved my life.
你刚救了我的命
That's so freaking hot.
你真性感
What now?
现在怎么办?
Let's find a bag for her head.
我们找个袋子把她的头装好
We may need it someday.
说不定以后会有用
Hey, darling.
亲爱的
You going somewhere?
你要走吗?
It's just that I was remembering the day that we first met.
只是我想起我们第一次见面的那天
You were so complimentary about my talents as, um... well...
你对我的才能赞不绝口 说那是…
What do you call it?
你怎么说的来着?
Oh, yeah...
我想起来了
a weaver.
编织者
Before you toddle off,
在你离开之前
I just wanted to show you some of my other talents.
我想向你展示一下我的其他才能
All right, my love?
可以吗 亲爱的?
Satan's serviles,
撒旦的仆人
spreading the Dark Lord's only gifts:
传播黑魔王唯一的礼物:
death and destruction.
死亡和毁灭
You may have killed our Green Man,
你们可能杀死了绿神
but I am the great god Pan.
但我是大神潘恩
And my gaze is madness incarnate,
我的凝视会让你们发疯
or had you forgotten?
还是你们忘了?
You know... we hadn't.
其实 我们没忘
Prudence!
普鲁登斯!
And so Greendale is saved once again.
所以格林代尔又一次被拯救了
And tomorrow morning the town will wake nice and rested.
明天早上 小镇所有居民 都会精神饱满地醒来
And none the wiser, sister.
而且什么都不记得了 妹妹
Thank you, Sabrina.
谢谢你 萨布丽娜
When the coven and your family needed you the most, you were there.
在女巫集♥会♥和你的家人最需要你时 你在这里陪着我们
It was nothing, Aunt Zee.
这不算什么 塞姑姑
It was never a question.
这本来就是我该做的
I suppose you'll be running off back to Hell
我想你该赶回地狱
to finish the third and final challenge, cousin?
完成第三次 也是最后一次 挑战了吧 表妹?
I did. It's done. I handled it.
已经完成了 我都处理好了
I won the Unholy Regalia and the throne.
我赢得了邪恶王权的法器和王位
But you're right. I do have to go back to Hell to finish my business there.
但你说得对 我得回去把一些事情办完
What? When will you be back?
什么?那你什么时候回来?
I'm not so sure, Auntie.
我不知道 姑姑
Queen of Hell is not the life we hoped for you, Sabrina.
萨布丽娜 我们不想让你当地狱女王
Me neither.
我也不想当
But it's my destiny.
但这是我的命运
Oh, don't cry, Aunties.
别哭啊 姑姑们
Oh, who's crying?
谁在哭啊?
I bloody am.
我就在哭
It's okay.
没事的
It's not the end.
又不是世界末日
It's not like you'll never see me again.
你们又不是再也见不到我了
But right now,
但现在
I've got to go.
我得走了
There's a promise I have to keep.
我得遵守一个诺言
Sabrina, stop.
萨布丽娜 等一下
Whatever you do, don't give them that silver.
不管你去哪里 千万不要把银元给他们
What?
什么?
Why? Who are you?
为什么?你是谁?
I'm you, and I've had a very long day, so bear with me.
我就是你 我今天过得很难熬 所以拜托你不要介意
That's not Judas in the wall. It's Caliban in a glamour.
墙里那个人不是犹大 是施了法术的卡利班
And the second you hand him that silver
你一旦把银元交给他
he'll win everything and trap you down here forever.
他就会赢得一切 把你永远困在那里
But how do you know that?
但你怎么知道的?
Because it already happened to me.
现在我已经遭遇过这件事了
I know, it's complicated.
我知道 这很难理解
How did you escape?
那你是怎么逃出来的?
This sub taken from the Netflix, Improve by @RYANLAUN
该译本取自Netflix官方译本 由@RYANLAUN合成并添加特效
A friend helped me out,
一个朋友帮了我
and I was supposed to do the same thing for her to keep the time loop going,
我也应该为她做同样的事 好维持时间回圈
but I changed my mind because I realized something.
但我改了主意 因为我意识到一件事
What?
什么事?
I can meet you here in this moment in time,
我可以在这里遇到你
before there's even a time loop, to when there's two of us, free.
在时间回圈出现之前 到我们两个都是自♥由♥身的时候
Well, shouldn't we merge or something?
那我们不该合为一体吗?
Ambrose would say so, yes, but I have a supes crazy idea.
安布罗斯或许会这么说 对 但我有个更疯狂的主意
I think I just had the same one.
我想我跟你想的一样
After everything I've been through,
经历了这么多事
what I saw happen to my family and friends,
在我看到我的家人和朋友们的遭遇后
I wanna go home to be with them.
我只想回家陪着他们
But you... you just won the Unholy Regalia.
但你刚赢了邪恶王权的法器
You still want the throne and to be Queen.
你还是想要王位 想当女王
I kind of do. Is that weird?
我有点想 这样奇怪吗?
No. It's perfect, because I want to be a teenager.
不 这种想法很完美 因为我想当个普通的少女
So, what do you say we do both?
不如我们二者兼得?
Judas, I have your pieces of silver.
犹大 我拿到了你的银元
Did you get them all?
都拿到了吗?
Yes, I counted them.
对 我数过了
Let me feel the weight of them in my hands one last time.
让我最后一次亲手感受下它们的重量
Nice try, Caliban.
你休想 卡利班
But I'm not an idiot, you're wearing a glamour,
但我不是傻瓜 你施了法术
and I won't be making the same mistake twice.
同样的错误我不会犯第二次
How can this be? How did you know?
怎么可能?你怎么知道的?
Because I'm one step ahead of you and twice the monarch you could ever be.
因为我思想先你一步 当君主的才能是你的两倍
The challenge has been won.
挑战决出了胜者
The final item of the Unholy Regalia is mine.
邪恶王权的最后一件法器是我的
And Prince Caliban is stone-cold dead.
卡利班王子已经困死在石头里了
Congratulations, daughter.
恭喜你 女儿
You bring honor to our house.
你给我们家族带来了荣耀
It is time, once again, for your coronation.
你该再次加冕了
Are you at last ready?
你总算是准备好了 是吗?
I am ready, Father, to be married to Hell.
父亲 我准备好嫁给地狱了
Lilith, in your last act as regent, will you prepare our young queen?
丽莉丝 作为摄政王的最后一项责任 你愿意为我们年轻的女王做准备吗?
This is the story of how the world ended,
这就是世界的结局
and then did not,
或者说不是结局
saved by the witch who would be Queen.
它被一个即将成为女王的女巫拯救
And as she prepared for the throne,
在她为登基做准备时 各个疆域
all across the realms, things returned to their natural balance.
一切都恢复了原有的平衡
Robin, are you really going to stay in Greendale?
罗宾 你真的要留在格林代尔吗?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表