剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Light from the moon was meant to replenish us. But...
月光能补给我们巫力 但…
if we take that angel's blood and we mix it with certain oils,
如果我们把那瓶天使的血 跟某种精油混在一起
and then we rub it into our bodies and bathe in the light of the Hare Moon...
然后全身涂抹 在野兔月下洗月光浴
The symbolic could be literal.
象征性的仪式就会变成真的
Yeah. -It is law of occult science
对 -根据神秘科学
that celestial substances
仙力
are activated by celestial bodies.
会被仙体激活
The moonlight would activate the angel's blood,
月光能激活天使的血
which in turn would allow our skin
这就使得我们的肌肤
to actually absorb the energies of the moon.
能真正吸收月亮的能量
We might be saved.
我们或许就得救了
Oh.
太好了
And I am still a part of this coven.
我还是女巫集♥会♥的一员
As am I.
我也是
This plan is nothing short of lunacy.
这个计划非常疯狂
Yes, it is lunacy,
对 就是很疯狂
as in pertaining to the moon, lunar, lunacy.
毕竟跟月亮有关 月亮让人发狂嘛
So be it.
那就这样吧
Picnic first and then this so-called moon bath.
我们先进行野餐 然后进行所谓的月光浴
And don't break your arm patting yourself on your back, sister.
妹妹 你也别太沾沾自喜了
You've still got work to do.
你还有很多事要做
Oh, right.
对哦
Give me the blood, love,
把血给我 亲爱的
and I will start preparing the anointing oil.
我这就开始准备恩膏精油
Thank you, Hilda.
谢谢你 希尔达
And thank you, Sabrina.
也谢谢你 萨布丽娜
If this works, the entire coven will be in your debt.
如果这方法管用 整个女巫集♥会♥都欠你人情
Hey, I meant to tell you,
我是来告诉你
sweet Harvey dropped by the house earlier looking for you.
早些时候哈维过来找你了
He's a bit worried about Roz.
他有点担心罗兹
Says she has some sort of witchy fever.
说她诡异地发烧了
Well, should I go check on her? -Oh, no.
那我要去看看她吗? -不行
I mean, I said that we would, you know, once we got our powers squared away.
我是说 我告诉他我们会去的 等我们恢复巫力后
Add Nick to that list. -What's the matter with him now?
把尼克也加到这名单上吧 -他怎么了?
He's been moody, and I think he's been drinking.
他心情一直不好 我认为他在酗酒
And I just caught him cavorting with sex demons.
而且我刚逮着 他跟性♥爱♥恶魔玩耍嬉戏
I mean, he's a warlock of a certain age. Apparently, that goes with the territory.
他是个到了一定年纪的巫师 显然 他这么做也算正常
Of course, Nick has always been a bad boy, but this is different.
当然了 尼克向来放荡不羁 但这是两码事
I think something horrible happened to him while he was trapped with Lucifer.
我觉得他跟路西法被困在一起时 遭遇了很糟糕的事
Worse than any of us could imagine.
我们想象不到的糟糕
Oh, my darling.
亲爱的
You have to have a talk with him...
那你得跟他谈谈…
but...
但…
After the Hare Moon.
在野兔月仪式后
I know.
我知道
I need to keep it together for the sake of the coven.
我得为了女巫集♥会♥振作起来
Well, look at you.
瞧瞧你
Very pretty. -Mm.
真漂亮
Did you learn your song?
你学会那首歌♥了吗?
♪ And all shall fade ♪
♪ 一切都会消退
♪ The flowers of spring ♪
♪ 春天的花朵
♪ The world and all the sorrow ♪
♪ 世界和所有的忧愁
♪ At the heart of everything ♪
♪ 在充满一切的心里
♪ But still, it stays ♪
♪ 但它还是会留下来
♪ The butterfly sings ♪
♪ 蝴蝶会唱歌♥
♪ And opens purple summer ♪
♪ 开启紫色的夏日
♪ With the flutter of its wings ♪
♪ 用它扇动的翅膀
♪ The earth will wave with corn ♪
♪ 玉米会像浪潮一样席卷大地
♪ And mares will neigh ♪
♪ 母马♥会♥发出嘶鸣声
♪ With stallions that they mate ♪
♪ 它们与公马交♥配♥
♪ Foals they've borne ♪
♪ 然后诞下小马驹
♪ And all shall know ♪
♪ 所有人都会知道
♪ The wonder of purple summer ♪
♪ 紫色夏日的美好
♪ And yet I wait ♪
♪ 然而我还在等待
♪ The swallow brings a song ♪
♪ 燕子唱起一首歌♥
♪ Too hard to follow ♪
♪ 一首很难哼唱的歌♥
♪ That no one else can sing ♪
♪ 没人会唱这首歌♥
Aunties!
姑姑们!
We have to go right now!
我们得马上离开!
Wait, we can't. We just got started.
等一下 我们不能走 才刚刚开始
Look who's here.
你瞧谁来了
Nick. What are you doing here?
尼克 你怎么来了?
I wanted to be a part of this.
我也想参加
No, you don't understand.
不 你们不明白
What?
什么?
Roz, maybe if you moved around, it would help you warm up.
罗兹 或许如果你能活动一下 身子就会暖和点
She can't! She can't move!
她动不了!
This is nuts.
这太诡异了
I'm not sitting around waiting for Sabrina.
我不能干坐在这里等萨布丽娜
We have to do something before it's too late!
我们得做点什么 趁一切还不晚!
Harvey? Where are you going?
哈维?你去哪?
Back to the carnival... to find out what the hell happened to Roz.
去嘉年华查清楚罗兹到底经历了什么
Harvey!
哈维!
Forgive us. We did not mean to disturb your celebration.
原谅我们 我们不是有意打扰你们的仪式的
We have come in search of a place to celebrate as well.
我们也在找一个庆祝的地点
Celebrate what?
你们庆祝什么?
Ostera.
奥斯塔拉节
And what is it you are celebrating?
你们在庆祝什么?
The Hare Moon.
野兔月
Oh, I mean, we were just, um...
我是说 我们就是…
well, we were just about to have a spot of lunch.
我们刚打算找个地方吃午餐
We've got Nutella and bread and cheese and wine and cold cuts,
我们有巧克力榛子酱、面包 奶酪、红酒和冷切
if you all want to join us?
如果你们愿意加入我们的话?
Oh.
太好了
Ah, this is exciting.
我好开心
I've worked up quite an appetite.
大家都很有胃口
Agreed. Let's dig in.
我同意 开吃吧
Mistress Spellman, should we say a prayer of thanks to Lilith first?
斯佩尔曼夫人 我们是不是 要先对丽莉丝说祷告语?
Lilith?
丽莉丝?
You pray to Lilith and not your Dark Lord?
你们向丽莉丝祈祷 而不是黑魔王?
No, Elspeth, no prayers are necessary.
不 埃尔斯佩斯 今天不用祷告
Whatever the case, I don't believe our guests pray to Lilith.
不管如何 我猜我们的客人 是不信丽莉丝的
Do you? -No, we do not.
对吧? -是的 没错
Oh.
是吗?
We pray to... others.
我们向别的神祈祷
So, you all work at the carnival?
你们都在嘉年华工作吗?
The Phantasmagoria, yes.
幻景帐篷 对
And Ostera.
还有奥斯特拉节
That's a version of Easter, isn't it?
它算是复活节 对吧?
Our ways are little known in the outside world.
我们的传统鲜为人知
And what of your rites,
你们的仪式呢?
is it customary to fornicate on your holidays?
是必须要在节日期间交♥配♥吗?
What?
你说什么?
Ah... I see. He shares his carnal embraces with others, but not you.
我懂了 他在跟其他人分享 肉体的拥抱 但不是跟你
You don't know anything about me.
你根本就不了解我
Well, she's not exactly wrong, is she, Nick?
她也没完全说错 对吧 尼克?
Your soul is shrouded in darkness,
你的灵魂被黑暗裹挟
bloated.
快要崩溃了
And you reek of sex.
而且你浑身都是做完爱的气味
How long have you and your people been in Greendale?
你和你们的人在格林代尔多久了?
Generations.
我们世代居住在这里
We're from the old country.
我们来自古老的国家
The very old country. The old, old country.
非常古老 相当古老的国家
And your community, where do you hail from?
那你的人 你们是从哪来的?
All the Earth is our home. -You're drifters then.
我们四海为家 -那你们是流浪者了
My family and I, we follow many roads.
我和我的家人们 我们去过很多地方
So Greendale is just one of your many stops,
所以格林代尔只是你们众多 停留点中的一个
and you'll be moving on soon?
你们很快就会离开 对吧?
Perhaps...
或许吧…
but there is something about the land here that makes one...
但这片土里好像有一种魔力 让人…
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表