剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
His chains are forged from Damascus steel, and he's in a circle of salt,
他的镣铐是用大马士革钢做的 而且他被盐圈环绕
and I'll keep calming candles burning 'round the clock.
我会确保冷静蜡烛一直燃烧着
So what happens next?
接下来我们怎么办?
We get my father out of Nick and into some other body.
我们把我父亲从尼克身体里逼出来 再放入另一个身体
No, I meant with you, now that you're, you know...
不 我是说你 既然你现在已经是 你懂的
the Queen of Hell.
地狱女王
Well, that was to bring Nick back.
我那么做是为了把尼克带回来
I mean, I'm obviously not moving to Hell.
我当然不会搬去地狱
'Brina, the fact that you just said that makes me think...
布丽娜 你刚那么说 都让我觉得你要搬去地狱了
you're moving to Hell. -I'm not.
不会的
I'm not moving to Hell.
我才不会搬去地狱
I mean, I may have to play the part for a little while, but...
我可能需要花点时间 履行一些职责 但…
my heart's not hellbound.
我的心不在地狱那里
It's with you guys, and Nick, and the Academy, and Baxter High.
我的心在你们、尼克、学院 和巴克斯特高中这里
In fact, if you're still signing up for cheerleading, Roz, count me in.
其实 罗兹 如果你还要参加拉拉队 把我也带上
Seriously? -Most definitely.
真的吗? -当然了
Even though I'm totally not the Queen of Hell,
即便我还不完全是地狱女王
a friend once told me it can't be all hell, all the time.
我一个朋友曾跟我说 不能总是惦记着地狱
To Sabrina Spellman.
敬萨布丽娜·斯佩尔曼
Cheerleader by day,
白天的拉拉队队员
Queen of Hell by night.
夜晚的地狱女王
Guys, what was that?
各位 那是怎么回事?
Nothing. Just the wind.
没什么 一阵风而已
The old ones are coming.
那些旧人要来了
Should be rolling in any minute now.
他们随时可能会到
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表