剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
I'm sorry, Harvey,
对不起了 哈维
but that wasn't your brother.
但他不是你哥哥
Come on. Come on.
起来
It's okay.
没事了
It's okay.
没事了
What's that, you say?
你说什么?
They escaped the woodsman, did they?
他们打败了樵夫 是吗?
Yes, mistress.
是的 夫人
Well, then, it's time someone teaches these brats a lesson.
那时候找人给这些小鬼上一课了
Yes.
对
A couple of old friends should do the trick.
两个老朋友应该就可以了
These last few weeks, no matter how close we come to him,
过去几周里 不管我们曾离他多近
my father always manages to elude us.
我父亲总是能甩掉我们
As insane as your father is, he is a master of the mystic arts,
你父亲虽然是个疯子 但他是个巫术大♥师♥
and we were merely his students.
而且我们只不过是他的学生
Everything we know about witchcraft,
我们知道的关于巫术的一切
he taught us.
都是他教的
Therefore, it reasons we can never surpass nor catch up to him.
因此 我们永远无法超越他 或跟上他也不无原因
What if we used another type of witchcraft?
如果我们用另一种巫术呢?
One he didn't teach us.
一种他没教过我们的巫术
How do you mean?
这话什么意思?
This place is a laugh.
这是什么鬼地方?
Are you sure you want to do this?
你确定要这么做吗?
Excuse me?
打扰一下
We'd like to do a reading.
我们想占卜
Do you want tarot, tea leaves, or chicken feet?
你们想用塔罗牌、茶叶还是鸡爪?
No, that's for tourists. Um...
不 那都是糊弄游客的把戏
We want the real New Orleans hoodoo vodou magic.
我们想找新奥尔良 真正会施巫毒法术的人
Delighted.
很高兴认识你们
I am Mambo Michele Marie Le Fleur...
我是曼波·米歇尔·玛丽·勒弗
Priestess of High Haiti,
高陆海地的女祭司长
daughter of the Tiano people,
迪亚诺人的女儿
faithful to Guinee...
信奉嘉美神
and I don't do none of this watered-down New Orleans vodou hoodoo bullshit.
我才不施新奥尔良人那种打了折扣的 巫毒术 那简直就是垃圾
This is a Haitian house...
这里是海地人之家
Do you understand?
你们明白吗?
Yes, yes.
明白
And the vodou practice in this house...is a way of life.
我亲爱的 我经常在这个房♥子里施巫毒术
You are witches.
你们是巫师
New England witches, hey?
新英格兰那边的巫师 对吧?
What is it you seek?
你们要找什么东西?
Not a what, a who.
不是东西 是一个人
A man, betrayer, a murderer.
一个男人 他是叛徒 也是杀人犯
Someone who could be anywhere in the world,
他可能藏身在世界任何地方
if not another dimension.
如果不是在别的维度的话
You will need a world map...
那你们需要一张世界地图
and something of this man...
以及这个人的某样东西…
hair, clothes, a photo.
头发、衣服或者照片
His blood?
他的血可以吗?
Well, I do have his blood inside me.
我身上确实流着他的血
That will do.
可以
It was Tommy's voice, exactly, Roz,
罗兹 他说话的嗓音跟汤米一模一样
and his face.
就连长相也是
I know, babe.
我知道 亲爱的
But I'm with Sabrina. That wasn't your brother, okay.
但我同意萨布丽娜的说法 那不是你哥哥 好吗?
It's this place.
都是这个地方的原因
It messes with you. -I shouldn't have come here.
它让你脑子不正常 -我就不该来的
guys?
各位?
We are never going to get to Pandemonium.
我们永远到不了群魔城了
We should go.
我们快离开
Right the heaven now.
立刻马上
Go?
离开?
No, I'm afraid not, Miss Spellman.
恐怕不行 斯佩尔曼小姐
Principal Hawthorne?
霍桑校长?
Silent, class, and take your seats,
安静 同学们 坐到你们的座位上去
because school is in...
因为马上就要…
session!
上课了!
'Brina?
布丽娜?
Here I sit, a humble beseecher, rid us of this infernal teacher!
我坐在这里哀求你 带我们逃离这个地狱教师!
Oh, Miss Spellman.
斯佩尔曼小姐
No.
不行
There will be no spell casting either.
我的课堂上也不许施咒
Now, today, we have a special surprise guest.
好了 今天我们 有一位特殊的意外来客
One of you may know her as...
你们中的某位或许认识她…
Grandma?
奶奶?
Child, you were the death of me,
孩子 以前我爱你爱到要命
and now I'm gonna be the death of you.
现在该我要你的命了
What? Why?
什么?为什么?
Because your daddy is a preacher and you're in Hell, that's why.
因为你父亲是个牧师 你却下了地狱 这就是原因
You have the gift of the cunning,
你拥有灵机
and you wasted it helping witches.
却把它浪费在帮助女巫上
You know what?
知道吗?
I was going to ask for a volunteer to help with today's little anatomy lesson,
我本来想看看有没有人 愿意在今天的解剖课上毛遂自荐
but now I believe we'll start with Miss Walker.
但我认为我们还是从沃克小姐开始吧
Your Majestic Malevolence,
邪恶陛下
I'm afraid the Three Kings of Hell have returned.
恐怕地狱三王归来了
Tell the kings
告诉他们
we will not have our sovereignty challenged by them again.
我们的主♥权♥再也不会任由他们挑战
I understand, Your Viciousness,
我知道 凶残陛下
but they brought the hordes of Hell with them this time.
但他们这次带了地狱死徒
So we must suffer the indignity of these would-be usurpers
看来我们必须承受那些潜在的 反叛者的羞辱
questioning our right to the throne,
以及他们对我们王权的质疑
while Sabrina Morningstar invades our kingdom,
在晨星萨布丽娜非法踏入我们的王国
no doubt to claim our favorite pet.
毫无疑问是为了夺走 我们最爱的宠物之时
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等一下
But of course.
这样当然可以
Tell the kings we will receive them before the day is out,
告诉三王 我们会在黑夜来临之前 迎接他们
but first bring me Sabrina, safe and alive, please.
但先把萨布丽娜给我带来 保证她活得好好的
And her traveling companions?
那她的同伴呢?
Well, if they're alive, she will have more to lose,
如果他们还活着 她的损失会更惨重
but in truth, we are indifferent to their fate.
但说实话 我们根本不在乎他们是生是死
Perhaps I can kill two Stymphalian birds with one stone.
或许这次我能 一次性解决掉两只斯廷法罗斯鸟
It's honey cake. Homemade.
这是我们自♥制♥的蜂蜜蛋糕
You may deliver unto me a large slice, Lady Blackwood.
布莱克伍德女士 你可以给我切一大块
Fathers, Council members, please do forgive me.
神父们 委员们 请原谅我
Um... where were we?
刚才说到哪了?
We were discussing your conspicuous absence
我们在讨论你上个月明显没有
from last month's intercoven meeting.
出席女巫集♥会♥内部会议的事
The Council meeting.
委员会会议
Yeah, yes, I remember now.
对 我想起来了
I had a dodgy curry the night before.
我头天晚上吃了变质的咖喱
Constitution's not what it used to be, I'm afraid.
恐怕宪法已经不是过去的样子了
Well, darling of you to stop by.
我很高兴你们能亲自拜访
There is one other point of order, Faustus.
浮士德 我们还带来了一条命令
Some of the members of the wider Council, not us,
扩大委员会的一些成员 不是我们
not anyone here,
也不是今天在座的这几位
have reported an ever so slight loss of potency.
声称他们的能力有所下降
Virility. Power, one might say.
男子气概 或者说阳刚之气
Faustus, have you, too, experienced such symptoms?
浮士德 你有这些症状吗?
I can't say that I have.
我应该没有
Though if I might suggest,
但如果我能提出建议
perhaps you should pray to the Dark Lord for guidance.
或许你们应该向黑魔王祷告 求助他的指引
Have you...
你们最近…
prayed recently?
有做祷告吗?
We are in constant commune with our Dark Lord.
我们经常与黑魔王见面
I myself spoke with him directly just this very morning.
我今天早上还亲自跟他说过话
And, um, did the Dark Lord answer?
那黑魔王有回应吗?
Of course he did.
当然有
And did you hear them,
你听到他们的话了吗
their bald-faced lies about communing with the Dark Lord?
他们睁着眼睛说瞎话 说经常跟黑魔王见面?
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表