剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
That's beautiful.
这个故事好感人
Why are you crying? -You wouldn't understand.
你为什么哭了? -你不会明白的
And we have a spell to find.
我们还要找咒语呢
Yes, and a proposal to discuss, which you promised to consider.
对 你还答应要考虑我的提议
We could compete against each other
我们可以彼此竞争
to find the third item of the Unholy Regalia,
找到邪恶王权的第三件器物
Judas' pieces of silver, or...
犹大的三十块银元 或者…
we could work together to find them.
我们可以一起寻找它们
Who would win the throne in that case? -We both would.
那样的话 谁会赢得王位? -我们都会
We could align and rule Hell together.
我们可以联合起来 共同治理地狱
Align?
联合?
Get married.
结婚
Married?
结婚?
I think we want different things, Caliban.
卡利班 我们好像有不同的追求
Are you certain of that? -A hundred percent.
你确定吗? -百分之百确定
I don't wanna turn Earth into the Tenth Circle of Hell, for starters.
首先 我不想把凡间变成地狱的第十圈
What if I took that off the table? -Is this a negotiation?
如果我放弃这个想法呢? -你在跟我谈判吗?
Because if so, I'm still not marrying you, Caliban.
如果是这样 我还是不会嫁给你 卡利班
A, I just broke up with my boyfriend... -Make me a counter offer then.
首先 我刚跟我男朋友分手… -那我就可以还价了
And I'll give you this spell I just found.
我会把刚找到的这个咒语给你
Is that it, the Pygmalion spell?
就这样 皮格马利翁咒语?
What will you trade me for it to save your friend and stabilize the realms?
我救了你的朋友 稳定了王国 你要怎样感谢我?
Are we seriously having this conversation?
这个对话是认真的吗?
A monarch must know how to compromise.
君主必须知道什么时候该做出妥协
Well, as you suggested, Earth would be off-limits,
如你建议的那样 你不会对凡间下手
and there would be no enslavement of anyone.
而且我们也不会再奴役任何人
But what would we do instead?
那我们能做什么呢?
We'd reform the Hell that already exists, make it better,
改革现有的地狱 让它变得更好
work with Heaven instead of against it, maybe.
或许跟天堂合作 而不是跟它作对
Work with Heaven? Do you think they would do that?
跟天堂合作? 你觉得他们会跟我们合作吗?
Caliban, why do you even wanna be King?
卡利班 你为什么想要王位?
Same as you want to be Queen... power.
跟你想成为女王是同样的原因…权力
I need certain things from you in writing first.
但你得先给我写个保证书
And to be clear, our alignment would be political and not romantic.
我先说清楚 我们的联合 仅限于政♥治♥方面 不跟感情挂钩
Carnal? -Not carnal, no.
那肉体关系呢? -也不会有肉体关系 不行
But if you just broke up with your boyfriend...
但如果你刚跟男朋友分手…
Maybe we'll get back together.
或许我们会复合的
Perhaps we should continue this discussion after we cure your friend.
或许我们应该在救回你朋友后 再继续讨论
You heart might have softened towards me by then.
那时你说不定就不会对我这么狠心了
Lilith, what in the heaven are you doing here? What's wrong?
丽莉丝 你来这里做什么? 出什么事了?
You know very well.
你心里清楚
Lucifer walks free.
路西法逃跑了
Don't you think he'll take vengeance upon us?
你不觉得他会报复我们吗?
The Dark Lord is not known to forgive and forget.
黑魔王的性格可不是宽恕和忘记
I've already received a threat. I need asylum.
我已经收到了威胁 我需要一个避难之处
I am sorry for that, but we're rather more focused on not being annihilated
对此我表示遗憾 但我们更专注于 如何不被一群精神错乱的
by a group of unhinged pagans.
异教♥徒♥团灭
I could help you. -Oh, you, the ultimate wild card.
我可以帮你们 -你吗?你向来不按常理出牌
But you must give me sanctuary.
但你必须提供给我一个避难之处
You worship me.
你敬拜我
And what good has that done us?
结果把我们害成什么样子了?
No, find someplace else to hide.
不行 你还是另找藏身之处吧
You...
你…
You're a pathetic lot,
你这个可悲的女人
hanging your onions to keep the Dark Lord at bay.
在房♥子上挂洋葱 好让黑魔王远离你们
No, I think I won't stay here.
算了 我不会留在这里的
What good are witches against his wrath?
一群惹怒了他的女巫 能有什么好下场?
No, what I need is a good Christian woman.
算了 我得找个虔诚的基♥督♥教女人
Oh, no. Oh, Harvey!
不是吧 哈维!
Roz broke.
罗兹碎掉了
I don't know what happened.
我不知道是怎么回事
I left for 15 minutes and came back, and she was... like this.
我就离开了15分钟 等我回来 她已经变成这样了
Caliban, does this mean she's...
卡利班 这是不是说明她…
Dead? No. She needs to be put back together, that's all.
死了?不 你们把她重新拼好就行了
She's in all these pieces.
可她都碎成这样了
We'll gather and arrange them into her shape.
我们就把碎片收集起来 然后把她拼好
Make sure none of her bits are missing.
确保一片都不会少
There's a special epoxy we'll need. I'll prepare it and be right back.
我们会需要一种特殊的环氧树酯 我去准备一下 马上回来
I hate this.
我讨厌这样
I'm so sick of putting all you guys in danger.
我受够了总是置你们于危险中
This one isn't on you, 'Brina.
这次不是你的错 萨布丽娜
You're not making the pagans go after virgins.
不是你让那些异教♥徒♥寻找处子的
True.
是啊
So you and Roz never...
所以你和罗兹从未…
No.
没有
We were going to, for sure.
当然了 我们打算要做的
But?
但是?
But...
但是…
the carnival came to town.
嘉年华来镇上了
That's when everything started going wrong.
然后一切就乱套了
Nick and I never had sex either.
我和尼克也没有做过
Really?
真的吗?
I assumed 'cause you're a cool witch, and he's a cool warlock that...
我还想你是个很酷的女巫 他是个很酷的男巫…
Nope.
不是的
He definitely has, like, all the time, but not with me.
他肯定一直都四处沾花惹草 但从未跟我做过
We broke up...
我们分手了…
earlier today.
今天早些时候
What? How come?
什么?为什么?
Lots of reasons.
原因有很多
I dunno.
我也不知道
Maybe he just wasn't the right one.
或许他真的不适合我
It's a spell, a pagan spell.
是个咒语 一种异教♥徒♥施的咒语
Well, a curse, and there's nothing that can be done. I've tried everything.
一种诅咒 不可能被解开的 我试过了各种方法
I've tried every potion, every poultice, every arcane incantation.
我试过了各种魔药、各种膏药 以及各种神秘的咒语
It's just that the curse is too strong.
这个诅咒太强大了
What does that mean?
这说明什么?
That I'm going to die, I think.
我想我很快就要死了
No, Hilda, that's... I won't allow that to happen.
不 希尔达 我决不允许这种事发生
I... -Darling, it's better to accept it.
我… -亲爱的 你还是接受现实吧
Accept, never.
我绝不接受
Hilda Spellman, now you listen to me.
希尔达·斯佩尔曼 你给我听好了
We're gonna have a long, long life, you and me.
我们还有很长的路要走
A simple life in the country with a fire and books and tea and everything.
简单的乡间生活 温暖的火炉、书籍、茶和一切
Everything that you ever wanted, because that's what you deserve.
你一直以来梦想的一切 因为这是你应得的
I want nothing more than to have a quiet life with you.
我只想跟你静静地生活
I'm calling Zelda. -Stop it. Stop it, please.
我这就给塞尔达打电♥话♥ -别去 拜托了
There's nothing that can be done.
真的没有办法了
And I don't wanna burden Zelda.
我不想拖累塞尔达
I don't wanna burden the coven, not like this.
我也不想拖累女巫集♥会♥ 不能像这样
I came here because I wanted to spend time with you before it...
我来这里是因为我想跟你待一会儿 在我…
Can we do that?
可以吗?
Of course.
当然可以
Yes, if that's...
好的 如果那是…
if that's what you really wanted.
如果你真的想这样
just tell me if there's anything I can do to make you more comfortable?
告诉我 我能做点什么 让你心里好受一些?
You are a treasure.
你真好
Now, I do have a craving, besides flies.
除了苍蝇 我确实很想吃别的东西
There's a diner in Riverdale, and it sells the juiciest hamburgers
河谷镇有家餐厅 那里有最美味多汁的汉堡
and the thickest milkshakes, not that yours are not wonderful.
和最浓郁的奶昔 我不是说你这里的不好吃
Of course, of course. Coming right up.
没问题 我马上去买♥♥
Bondye, almighty Gran Mèt,
神啊 无所不能的大神
we behold the pouvoir of the Universal Creator
我们看着造物者的力量
as we ask for your protection.
也请求您的保护
Hear our priyère to Ginen,
请倾听我们对嘉美之地的祈祷
as we surrender to the spirits of the ancestors and divine within.
在我们向先辈的灵魂 以及他们的神圣臣服时
That is quite enough.
够了
What exactly is the meaning of this?
你们在做什么?
Tanpri, you have nothing to be afraid of, eh.
拜托 你什么都不必怕
I am only sharing the ways of Haitian voodoo with the sisters.
我只不过在跟姐♥妹♥们♥分享古巫毒术
That is not why you are here.
这不是你来这里的原因
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表