剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Where am I?
我这是在哪里?
Sabrina?
萨布丽娜?
Nick, do you have any idea what you've done?
尼克 你知道自己做了什么吗?
You got high, freed the Dark Lord, and then passed out.
你嗑药磕嗨了 放了黑魔王 然后昏过去了
Nicholas, you had enough drugs in your system to down a small army.
尼古拉斯 你嗑下的药 足以摧毁一支小小的军队
Laudanum, morphine, opium,
鸦♥片♥酊、吗♥啡♥、鸦♥片♥
dragon's tears, and red mercury.
龙之泪 还有红色水银
Nick, you almost died.
尼克 你差点没命
You need help. You need to get clean.
你需要帮助 你必须戒掉毒瘾
Fortunately, there is an ancient, albeit brutal, cleansing ritual
幸运的是 我在牛津读书的时候了解到了
I came across back in my Oxford days.
一种古老但又野蛮的净化仪式
The ritual normally requires 30 days to complete.
这项仪式一般需要30天才能完成
Except we don't have 30 days
只不过我们没有30天
because the pagans threatened to exterminate the coven in three.
因为那些异教♥徒♥威胁说 要在三天内根除女巫集♥会♥
This egg that I acquired in Loch Ness
我在尼斯湖弄到的这颗蛋
harbors properties that warp and affect time.
拥有扭曲和影响时间的能力
Thirty days of detoxing will, in reality,
30天的戒毒过程其实
be compressed into one long, unrelenting day.
可以被压缩成漫长毫不留情的一天
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you, Sabrina!
我恨你 萨布丽娜!
Do you hear me?
你听到我的话了吗?
I hate you.
我恨你
I hate you! I hate you!
我恨你!
Are you sure this is the only way, Ambrose?
安布罗斯 你确定只有这一个办法吗?
I'm afraid so, cousin.
恐怕如此了 表妹
I just love him so much...
我真的很爱他
and this isn't him.
这不是真正的他
Ambrose, he's sick, and he needs me,
安布罗斯 他病了 他需要我
and the coven needs him. -You're quite right.
女巫集♥会♥也需要他
We're weak and under attack.
你说得很对 我们处于劣势 又遭到袭击
We cannot afford to be down another warlock,
我们不能再损失一名巫师了
let alone one of our finest.
更别提是我们最优秀的巫师
Now, if you'll excuse me, I must, um... join Prudence.
如果你没事了 我必须去找普鲁登斯了
See what can be done for Dorcas and Agatha.
看我们能为多尔卡丝 和阿加莎做些什么
One sister turned to stone, and the other one rendered insane.
一个变成了石头 另一个直接疯掉了
We'll check on Nicholas in a few hours.
我们过几个小时再来看尼古拉斯
Which gives me enough time to check on Roz,
这样我也有足够的时间去看看罗兹了
see how she and Harvey are doing.
看看她和哈维怎么样
Please, please be careful.
请你一定要当心
The Dark Lord is on the loose, and the pagans are circling.
黑魔王依然在逃 那些异教♥徒♥也对我们虎视眈眈
These are dangerous times.
我们面临着很大的危险
Do you understand?
你明白吗?
Oh, no.
不
Poor Roz.
可怜的罗兹
Please, Sabrina, tell me she's not dead.
拜托 萨布丽娜 告诉我她没死
I don't think she's is.
她应该没死
The same thing happened to Dorcas, one of the Weird Sisters.
怪异姐妹中的多尔卡丝也变成石头了
Ambrose is doing his research thing to figure out what he can do
安布罗斯正在研究 看看他能做什么
to reverse the transformation.
好把她们都变回来
I should never have left her side at the carnival. They're freaks.
我在狂欢节的时候就不该离开她的 他们都是怪胎
They're pagans, the carnival people.
狂欢节上那些人都是异教♥徒♥
Wait.
等一下
Does that mean they're witches? -Not quite.
这说明他们也是巫师吗? -也不一定
They're like witches but from a different time.
他们跟巫师很像 但来自不同的时代
Do they have powers?
那他们拥有巫力吗?
Some, yes, others, no.
一些有 一些没有
But they're all dangerous.
但他们都是危险人物
So I really need you guys to stay here and sit tight, okay?
所以你们一定要待在这里 不要乱跑 知道了吗?
And then I'll be back, and we can figure this out,
等我回来后 我们一起商量怎么办
and we'll get Roz cured.
我们一定能把罗兹变回来的
I promise, Harvey.
我向你保证 哈维
Your Majesty?
陛下?
You're needed in Hell.
地狱需要你
Lilith, now is not a good time.
丽莉丝 我现在没时间
I have to get back to the Academy and check on Nick.
我得回学院看看尼克的情况
The business of Hell doesn't stop for anyone.
地狱的差事不能因任何人停下
Not even for a queen.
就连女王都不行
It's time for the second challenge of the Unholy Regalia.
你该接受邪恶王权的第二次挑战了
The horde awaits you in the Grand Hall.
那些人都在大堂里等你
You brought them all here?
你把他们都带来了?
Now everyone knows that you, Sabrina,
萨布丽娜 现在所有人都知道
are Queen of Hell.
你是地狱女王了
By Infernal Law, we hereby declare
根据《地狱法令》 我们在此宣布
that the next contest of the Unholy Regalia shall commence.
下一届邪恶王权比赛应该开始了
The Morningstar and her challenger, Caliban,
晨星和她的挑战者卡利班
must seek and retrieve
必须找回
the second of our most unholy artifacts...
我们第二件邪恶法器是…
Pontius Pilate's bowl.
本丢·彼拉多之盆
What do you say, princess?
如何 公主殿下?
Ready for round two?
准备好第二轮的比试了吗?
Sorry, but I can't.
抱歉 但我做不到
What? -Not right now.
什么? -现在不行
Sabrina, by not accepting the challenge,
萨布丽娜 你要是不接受挑战
you threaten the very existence of your coven.
你的女巫集♥会♥就会有危险
Your friends and family.
你的朋友和家人也是如此
And do you know why?
你知道为什么吗?
The balance of the cosmos has tipped.
宇宙的平衡已经被打破了?
The arrival of the pagans.
异教♥徒♥的到来
Your coven's loss of power.
你的女巫集♥会♥失势
It's all a direct result of your refusal to claim,
这都是你拒绝王权
absolutely, the throne.
导致的直接结果
Don't you see, Sabrina?
你还不明白吗 萨布丽娜?
All of this...
所有这一切…
suffering,
痛苦
it's your fault.
都是你的错
Well, that...
你说得…
that's not true.
不对
It is...
我没说错
but if you can recover the Unholy Regalia, you...
但如果你能找回邪恶王权 你…
stand a chance of replenishing your weakened coven's energies.
就有机会重新振兴 你这被削弱的女巫集♥会♥
But Nick?
可尼克怎么办?
Sabrina,
萨布丽娜
the coven is your alpha and omega right now.
女巫集♥会♥现在才是你的重中之重
So as loathe as I am to agree with Lilith, you must do your duty and win.
所以 尽管我极不情愿赞同丽莉丝 你必须履行职责 赢得比赛
Not for yourself, but for all of us.
不是为了你自己 而是为了我们所有人
Go and come back before the pagans arrive.
去吧 在异教♥徒♥到来之前回来
Challenge accepted!
我接受挑战!
And where exactly is this bowl?
那个盆到底在哪里?
Pontius Pilate's bowl is located on a hill just outside of Jerusalem.
本丢·彼拉多之盆就放在 耶路撒冷城外的一座山上
Golgotha?
各各他?
Otherwise known as the Place of Skulls.
也叫头骨之地
The place where the Nazarene himself was crucified.
那个拿撒勒人就是 在那里被十字架钉死的
And could you teleport me?
你能把我瞬间移♥动♥到那里吗?
I'm not sure my energies are sufficient right now.
我不确定自己现在有足够的巫力
Well...
其实…
getting you to Golgotha is not a problem.
把你送去各各他不是什么问题
Finding the bowl, that's another matter entirely.
找到那个盆 完全是另一回事
You see, it's been locked in an eternal time loop.
那个盆被锁在一个永恒的时间回圈里
Almost impossible to reach unless, of course,
一般人根本拿不到它 当然了
you've mastered time magick, which I sincerely doubt...
除非你能使出时间魔法 对此我强烈表示怀疑…
Well, I have access to time magicks.
我能使出时间魔法
I have water exposed to a mystical egg that can warp time properties.
我有一颗泡在水里的魔法蛋 它可以扭曲时间
Oh!
这样啊!
Well, look at you.
真有你的
There's a painting at Dorian's.
多里安家有幅画
A portal to Golgotha.
是去往各各他的门户
Gather your water, and I'll... I'll meet you there.
你去取点那种水 我们在那里见面
Okay.
好的
I won't be long.
我很快就回来
I promise.
我保证
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表