剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
What are you saying, that...
你什么意思 是说…
That Lucifer's powers come from him being an angel, yes.
路西法的法力来自 他曾经的天使身 没错
That he's Heaven-born.
都是在天堂里生出来的
Of course, Lucifer's power is celestial, not infernal.
当然了 路西法的法力是神力 不是什么邪恶的力量
That makes perfect sense.
这就完全说得通了
Well, if Lucifer's power comes from his essence,
如果路西法的法力源自他自己体内
then I, as his daughter, must have it too, right?
那我作为她的女儿 肯定也拥有这种法力 对吧?
Polluted and diluted by your mother's mortal blood,
你的法力已经被你那凡人母亲的血 玷污和稀释了
useless to your coven.
对女巫集♥会♥毫无用处
Hold on. If Lucifer the angel is denying us our gifts, then we...
等一下 如果是天使路西法 收走了礼物 那我们…
Then we need to find ourselves another angel.
我们就再找一个天使
Well, you won't be getting into Heaven, if that's what you're thinking.
你是进不了天堂的 如果你在这么想的话
It's not.
不是的
I don't understand, Hilda.
我不明白 希尔达
Why would Sabrina lie to us so wantonly?
为什么萨布丽娜公然对我们撒谎?
Keep something like that to herself.
这么大的事情都瞒着我们
She's... she's the Queen of Hell, Hilda,
希尔达 她现在都是地狱女王了
which changes everything. -I know.
这改变了一切 -我知道
Not that she sees that yet. -I know.
但她自己根本不明白 -我知道
You know, sister,
其实 妹妹
I believe it's the lies that irk me more than anything else.
我觉得最让我生气的是谎言
This family is seemingly riddled with them.
这个家貌似充满了谎言
No, it's funny that you should say that now,
不 你突然这么说其实很奇怪
because, um, I... I have something to share.
因为我有件事要告诉你
I just haven't had the right... to say...
只是一直没找到合适的机会告诉你…
Dr. Cee proposed...
犬博士向我求婚了…
marriage... to me.
他想娶我
Did he? -Hm.
是吗?
And you accepted, I take it?
那你是答应了吗?
Well, we haven't set a date yet, and...
我们还没定好日子 而且…
Are you mad at me?
你生我的气了吗?
Mad?
生气?
No, sister, I am not mad. -Oh.
不 妹妹 我不生气 -那就好
I'm not mad that both you and Sabrina are deserting me,
我一点都不生气 你和萨布丽娜都要抛弃我
deserting this family,
抛弃这个家
deserting our coven in our greatest hour of need.
抛弃我们的女巫集♥会♥ 尤其在它最需要你们的时候
I am sadly unsurprised...
我只是悲哀地习惯…
and resigned.
并听天由命了
What can I help you with?
你们找我什么事?
The witch hunters who attacked the Academy last year were angels.
去年袭击学院的猎巫人都是天使
I killed two of them,
我杀了其中两个
but Nick said you and he trapped a third one here in a painting.
但尼克说你和他 把第三个困在一幅画里了
Yes, in the Caravaggio, if I'm remembering it correctly.
对 就在卡拉瓦乔那幅画里 如果我没记错的话
We need to get him out, and we need to siphon off some of his energy.
我们得把他弄出来 然后从他身上吸取一些能量
Via bloodletting. Then everyone in our coven could drink some.
通过放血 这样女巫集♥会♥的所有成员 就都能喝到了
Could you help us with that?
你能帮我们吗?
It's like tapping a barrel,
这就好比从酒桶里取酒
and I'd be a sorry barkeeper if I couldn't do that.
我要是连这个都做不到 算什么酒吧老板
Would you like me to do it
需要我收集好血液
and deliver the blood to you? -No, this is too important.
然后给你们送过去吗? -不 这件事非常重要
Ambrose, go home and get Aunt Zelda on board with the plan.
安布罗斯 你回家说服 塞尔达姑姑接受这个计划
I'll stay here and wait for the blood. Just to be sure.
我留在这里取血 为了以防万一
Yes. I'll bring out the Caravaggio.
好 我去把卡拉瓦乔的画取出来
We should take her to a hospital.
我们应该送她去医院
Come on, Theo, you know whatever happened to her,
拜托 西奥 你知道不论她遭遇了什么
it's... it's magic-related.
一定跟魔法有关
Roz, can you tell us what happened to you?
罗兹 你能告诉我们 发生了什么事吗?
She's so cold she can't talk.
她浑身冰凉 说不出话来
Get Sa... bri... na.
去找萨布丽娜
She's right, Sabrina would know what to do.
她说得对 萨布丽娜应该知道该怎么办
Okay, Theo, you stay here, I'll go get her.
好的 西奥 你留在这里 我去找她
It's going to be okay.
会没事的
Don't kill him in case we need more blood later.
别杀了他 以防我们随后还需要血
Yes, yes.
知道了
Delicious.
真好喝
What?
怎么了?
You can hardly expect me to decant a celestial without sampling the vintage.
你不能指望我在给天使放血时 都不尝尝是什么味道吧
Yes, I'm coming.
好了 马上
I'm coming. Goodness.
马上 我的天
Hey! Oh, my. -Ms. Spellman, is Sabrina in?
老天 -斯佩尔曼女士 萨布丽娜在吗?
Oh, no.
不
She's not, my love. She...
亲爱的 她不在家
Why, has something happened? -It's Roz, Ms. Spellman.
出什么事了吗? -罗兹出事了 斯佩尔曼女士
She's really sick.
她病得很重
This sub taken from the Netflix, Improve by @RYANLAUN
该译本取自Netflix官方译本 由@RYANLAUN合成并添加特效
She was at the carnival, and she went into a tent,
她去了嘉年华 进了一个帐篷里面
and then something bad happened, something witchy.
然后就发生了坏事 一件诡异的事
At the carnival? -Yeah, it's a long story.
在嘉年华? -对 此事说来话长
But Ms. Spellman, Roz is freezing, and she won't stop shaking.
但斯佩尔曼女士 罗兹浑身冰凉 她一直在发抖
Will you come check on her? -Oh, my love, I would if I could.
你能过去看看她吗? -亲爱的 我也很想去
It's just, our powers, they're waning.
但我们的巫力在慢慢衰退
I mean, the whole coven. We're in a bit of a tricky spot, actually.
我是说 女巫集♥会♥所有人都是 其实 我们现在的处境也很尴尬
I was just about to go to the library because I have a hunch that...
我正打算去图书馆 因为我突然有种直觉…
Okay, wait there.
好的 你在这里等着
In the meantime, wrap Roz in this.
你先用这个裹住罗兹
It will keep her nice and warm.
它应该能让她暖和一点
And when we're back up to speed here, Sabrina and I will come over,
等我们这边的事情忙完了 我和萨布丽娜会过去
and we'll get Rosalind as right as rain.
让罗莎琳恢复健康
Okay? -Thank you, Ms. Spellman.
好吗? -谢谢 斯佩尔曼女士
Of course.
不客气
What was that?
那是什么声音?
What was what?
什么什么声音?
Well, it sounded like...
听起来像是…
Dorian, are you torturing someone in there?
多里安 你是在里面折磨什么人吗?
Not exactly torturing, no.
其实不算是折磨 不是
Hang on!
住手!
Nick?
尼克?
Sabrina?
萨布丽娜?
I can explain!
我可以解释!
No.
算了吧
No explanation needed. It's pretty clear what's going on here.
你不必解释 现在的状况一目了然
Sabrina!
萨布丽娜!
Dorian!
多里安!
That was blood for my coven!
那是为女巫集♥会♥准备的血!
Do excuse me.
请你务必原谅我
I thought it might help with my complexion.
我觉得它或许能改善我的肤色
I did save you some, though.
但我确实给你剩了一些
I hope that's enough.
希望这些够你用了
Is everyone insane?
所有人都疯了吗?
Oh, you just missed her.
她刚走
What's the matter with you?
你怎么了?
You look as if you've seen the Holy Spirit.
你看起来好像见鬼了一样
I don't want to talk about it, Aunt Zee...
塞姑姑 我不想说
but I got it.
但我拿到血了
I'm sorry, is that the angel's blood you've been talking about, Ambrose?
抱歉 安布罗斯 但那就是 你跟我说的天使的血吗?
It is.
没错
Though where is the rest of it?
但怎么只有这一点?
Dorian gorged himself on it.
都被多里安喝掉了
That is your grand plan? That is what is meant to save us?
这就是你的伟大计划? 你就打算这样拯救我们?
We were all supposed to drink it, but there was supposed to be more of it.
我们所有人都得喝 但你不应该只拿回来这么一点的
Maybe if we each take a sip? -No, that won't nearly be enough.
或许我们每个人只抿一小口? -不 那根本不够
There might be if we use it another way. -What way is that, Auntie?
如果我们换个方法 或许就够了 -什么方法 姑姑?
Okay, I was remembering something that I did
好吧 我在回想自己还是学院的
when I was a student at the Academy.
学生时做过的一件事
I took a moon bath.
我洗过一次月光浴
What's a moon bath?
什么是月光浴?
So it's a ceremony that witches used to perform
就是一种巫师在野兔月的时候
during the celebration of the Hare Moon.
举♥行♥的一种仪式
They would rub their bodies with oils and bathe in the moonlight.
他们会在自己的身体上涂抹精油 然后进行月光浴
It was meant to be a symbolic rebirth.
这本来就是一个象征性的仪式
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表