剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
The Pendle Coven was wiped out by witch hunters several months later.
彭德尔女巫集♥会♥几个月后 被猎巫人灭掉了
What does that mean for us?
这对我们来说意味着什么?
It means the Dark Lord is a sore loser,
这意味着黑魔王是个输不起的家伙
and he's cut us off like the petulant brat he is.
他就像任性的孩子一样 切断了我们的巫力来源
Are you really so petty you'd render our entire coven powerless,
你真的就这么小气吗? 居然出于恶意让我们的女巫集♥会♥
vulnerable, out of spite?
毫无巫力 不堪一击?
I wondered how long it would take you all to realize the price you'd pay
我还一直在想你们要多久 才能想明白囚禁我
for imprisoning me.
需要付出什么代价
I demand that you restore our power at once.
我要求你立刻恢复我们的巫力
If you want your power back, all you have to do is set me free.
你们要是想恢复巫力 只能放了我
That we shall never do.
你休想
Oh, then let's see how long you all last without my protection.
那就看看没了我的保护 你们的女巫集♥会♥还能支撑多久
Unless, of course, you beseech Lilith.
除非你们去求丽莉丝
Perhaps she could bless your pathetic coven with her gifts.
或许她可以赐予 你们可悲的集♥会♥一些礼物
Oh, that's right, she can't!
没错 她没这个能力!
Why, she's not even Queen of Hell.
因为她连地狱女王都不是
That's enough, Dark Lord.
够了 黑魔王
What do you mean, Lilith's not Queen of Hell?
你这话什么意思? 丽莉丝不是地狱女王?
Of course she is.
她当然是
Will you tell them, daughter, or shall I?
你要告诉他们吗 女儿 还是我来说?
Aunt Zee, don't be mad. -Upstairs.
塞姑姑 别生气 -给我上楼
Now!
马上!
Queen? Queen of Hell?
地狱女王?
Explain yourself, Your Highness.
陛下 请你给我们好好解释一下
I don't precisely have the throne outright just yet.
我现在还不算完全拥有王位
But you're Queen?
但你是女王了?
My claim to the throne has been challenged by a prince of Hell,
我的王位受到了一个地狱王子的挑战
this surfer dude named Caliban.
一个叫做卡利班的浪荡子弟
Being Queen of Hell isn't a summer job.
当地狱女王不是什么暑期打工
You're 16, for pity's sake.
老天 你才16岁
You're not dedicating the rest of your life to a kingdom
不能把自己下半辈子奉献给一个
that has nothing whatsoever to do with you!
跟你毫无关系的王国!
It was my father's kingdom, Aunt Zelda, before we trapped him.
塞姑姑 在我们囚禁我父亲之前 那是他的王国
And it's not like I had a choice.
当时我也没得选
I did it to save the realms. There's a balance.
我那么做是为了保护凡间 我必须各界的维持平衡
You did it because you wanted to! You did it because you like power!
你那么做是因为你想那么做! 你那么做是因为你喜欢权力!
And that's healthy, up to a point,
这在某种程度上是健康的
but you... you have a savior complex.
但你有救世主者情节
You always have.
你向来都是如此
Can you believe this, Hilda?
你能相信吗 希尔达?
Your niece chose a throne in Hell over her coven and her family.
你侄女把地狱的王位 看得比女巫集♥会♥和家人还重
She did not. -That's not fair.
她没有 -你这么说不公平
I have always stood with you and the coven.
我一直都支持你们和女巫集♥会♥
Have you lifted one finger to help us, even as we find ourselves coming apart?
那你有动一根手指头帮帮我们 即便我们发现自己要分崩离析时吗?
Speaking of that,
说到这个
we have an urgent, urgent problem on our hands.
我们有更紧急的问题要解决
We are witches, and the Dark Lord has rendered us powerless.
我们是巫师 黑魔王收回了我们的巫力
We need a new source of mystical energy now.
我们现在需要一个新的神秘能量源
On the eve of the Hare Moon.
在野兔月的前夜
Right, what shall we tell the students?
好吧 我们该怎么跟学生们说?
Nothing, of course. -Nothing.
当然什么都不说 -那就什么都不说
This is a problem we four must solve.
这是我们四个必须解决的问题
I have an idea.
我有个主意
I'm Queen of Hell, as we all now know.
我是地狱女王 现在大家都知道了
I should have access to the same energies that Lucifer did... does.
我应该有权接触到路西法当初或现在 接触到的同一种能量
The Dark Lord's power is infernal.
黑魔王的力量是邪恶的
It's got to come from Hell, right?
它肯定来自地狱 对吧?
Some, I don't know, battery?
可能是某种 我也说不好 电池吧?
So I'll find the Dark Lord's source of power,
所以 我会找到黑魔王的力量源
claim it, and deliver it unto the coven.
把它据为己有 然后送去女巫集♥会♥
Theoretically, that could work, but Hell is a vast realm, Sabrina.
萨布丽娜 理论上讲 你的想法行得通 但地狱太大了
How do you intend on finding this?
你要怎么找到电池?
I'll ask Lilith. She knows all the tea.
我去问丽莉丝 她什么都知道
All right.
好吧
But Ambrose goes with you.
但让安布罗斯陪你去
Hell?
地狱吗?
Aunt Zee, I'm Queen of Hell.
塞姑姑 我是地狱女王
I don't care if you're the Queen of England.
就算你是英国女王我都不在乎
You're still my niece. I won't have you going to one of the Nether Realms
你还是我侄女 我不会让你
without some familial support.
在没有家人的陪同下去阴间
Or, of course, we could all come with you.
当然了 我们可以都陪你去
Ooh! Blimey, what would I wear? -Fine, Ambrose can come.
老天 我该穿什么? -好吧 安布罗斯陪我去
Well, what am I going to wear?
那我去的时候该穿什么?
Mr. Scratch, can't keep away from me, can you?
斯克拉奇先生 你就是离不开我 对吧?
That's how it always is.
一直都是这样
You tortured me for what felt like an eternity.
你对我的折磨 就好比永恒那么长
Now it's my turn, bitch.
现在到我了 贱♥人♥
I know the carnival doesn't open for a while,
我知道嘉年华有时候会歇业
but isn't it weird that no one's here?
但这里一个人都没有 是不是很奇怪?
Yeah.
是啊
But it makes it easier for us, at least.
但至少这让我们的工作更简单了
Okay, guys,
好了 各位
I'll sneak into the snake charmer's tent
我偷偷溜进耍蛇人的帐篷
and touch something of hers, maybe her hairbrush or something.
摸一下她的某样东西 她的发梳或什么的
And hopefully, the cunning will tell me who she is and what she wants.
希望灵机能告诉我 她是什么人以及她有什么目的
You guys keep watch.
你们在外面看着
Right.
好
You're the sex-obsessed seer.
你是那个有性瘾的先知
Well...
其实…
you've saved me a trip.
你倒省了我跑一趟
You, boys, what are you doing here?
喂 你们俩在这儿干吗?
My carnival is closed today. It's a holy day.
嘉年华今天歇业 今天是圣日
Let's get out of here.
我们快走
She won't be troubling us again.
她再也不会妨碍我们了
Thank you for warning us, Robin Goodfellow.
谢谢你提醒我们 罗宾·古德菲洛
Now, my dears, we may celebrate Ostera with light hearts.
好了 亲爱的们 让我们以轻松的心情 庆祝奥斯塔拉节吧
Oh, how I've missed your virility.
我好怀念你的男子气概
Stop talking!
闭嘴!
And what about you, Nicholas? Have you missed me?
你呢 尼古拉斯?你想我了吗?
What am I saying? Of course you have,
我在说什么?你当然想我了
else you wouldn't be here desperate for contact, any contact.
不然你也不会在这里 迫切想跟我发生接触 任何接触
Don't fret!
别怕!
There'll always be a piece of me inside you.
你体内总会有我的一部分
You do realize you're not punishing me, just Blackwood's flesh suit.
你明白你惩罚的不是我 而是布莱克伍德的肉体吧?
Not that I would mind it, I like it when things get a bit rough.
其实我并不介意 我比较喜欢来硬的
Anyway, I'm not really the person you want to be punishing, am I, Nick?
总之 其实你想惩罚的人不是我 对吧 尼克?
That would be you.
你想惩罚的人是你自己
That boy knows nothing of true Hell,
那个男孩根本不知道 真正的地狱是什么滋味
but he will when I rip him limb-from-limb!
但我会把他撕成碎片!
You'll have your chance, Faustus.
你会有机会的 浮士德
Nicholas is fraying at the edges.
尼古拉斯就在崩溃的边缘
He'll be back to see us. Mark my words.
记住了 他还会回来找我们的
And when he does return,
到那个时候
I'll have something for him that will make him do anything we want.
我会想办法让他为我们做任何事
What's he doing here?
他怎么来了?
Ambrose is my...
安布罗斯是我的…
Privy counselor.
枢密大臣
Privy counselor.
枢密大臣
Oh, this is Hell. I am in Hell.
这里就是地狱 我在地狱里
Crowley never made it to Hell, but I,
克劳利没能下地狱 但我…
Ambrose Spellman, am in Hell.
安布罗斯·斯佩尔曼 却在地狱里
In any case, we need your help.
总之 我们需要你帮忙
My annoying father is withholding his dark gifts,
我那生气的父亲收回了他的黑暗礼物
his power from my coven. We need it restored.
他对我们女巫集♥会♥的巫力支持 我们需要回复巫力
Well, I'm sorry. I can't help with that.
抱歉 这个我帮不上忙
Well, surely he gets his energies from somewhere in Hell.
但他的能量肯定是从地狱 某个地方得来的
A lake of fire, an infernal furnace, something?
比如说火之湖 某个地狱熔炉什么的?
They are not Hell's gifts. They're Lucifer's.
他的能量并非源自地狱 那是路西法自己的
They come from within him.
来自他自己体内
They originate with him, and he dispenses them as he sees fit.
能量与他同生 他会在适当的时候分给其他人
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表