剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
I'll be back soon, I promise.
我很快就回来 我保证
Guys, you're okay. It's not too late.
各位 你们还好好的 还不算太晚
What do you mean too late? -The pagans are coming.
你这么说是什么意思? -异教♥徒♥要来了
You have to come with me now. -Okay, I don't understand.
你们现在必须跟我走 -好吧 我不明白
I saw you walk through a portal at Dorian's to beat Caliban.
我看到你为打败卡利班 穿过了多里安家的那扇门
You were right, Nick.
没错 尼克
I let everything in Hell pull me away from what really matters:
地狱的那些琐事让我忽略了 真正重要的事:
my family, my friends, everything I love.
我的家人、朋友 以及我热爱的一切
But not anymore.
但现在不会了
Any sign of life yet?
她活过来了吗?
I have it! I have the answer.
我知道了!我找到答案了
I know how the coven can regain its power and defeat the pagans.
我知道如何让女巫集♥会♥重新恢复巫力 打败异教♥徒♥了
Where am I? -Oh, Aunt Zee.
我这是在哪里? -塞姑姑
You're alive!
你活过来了!
Oh, thank... whoever we're thanking these days.
感谢那些该感谢的人
Aunt Zelda, you're in Dorian's Gray Room.
塞姑姑 这里是多里安的格雷小屋
We're all safe here, for now.
我们暂时都很安全
Where's Hilda?
希尔达呢?
She never resurrects from the Cain Pit, Auntie.
姑姑 她未能从该隐坟地重生
What?
什么?
I mean, she hasn't resurrected from the Cain Pit yet.
我是说 她还没从该隐坟地重生
I'm afraid Aunt Hilda is gone.
恐怕希尔达姑姑已经不在了
Impossible.
不可能
I left her not one moment ago in the Nether Realm.
我刚还跟她一起在阴间
I saw the future, and Hilda lives to be an old crone.
我看到未来了 希尔达一直活到很大岁数
If she hasn't resurrected on her own,
如果她还没能靠自己重生
then I'll use what I learned in the next life
那我就利用自己在下辈子学到的东西
to drag her back into this one.
把她拖回这个世界
Today we will rip our sister Hilda back from the clutches of death himself.
今天我们要撕开死神的手掌心 把希尔达姐妹抢回来
Now, who amongst you will return to the Spellman house with me
你们谁愿意跟我一起回斯佩尔曼家
to do the deed?
办这件事?
It is said that whenever you call on the Triple Goddess,
据说无论何时呼唤三性女神
she comes to you.
她都会降临
As much as I ignored her, put my faith in lesser gods,
虽然我忽略了她 相信了那些不值得相信的神
signed my name in other books,
在别的书上签下了自己的名字
she still came to me when I needed her most.
在我最需要她的时候 她一定会来到我身边
When I wandered, lost in the Nether Realm,
当我在阴间彷徨失措的时候
it was she who led me back to the material world.
是她指引我回到了现实世界
We call you, Hecate.
我们称呼你为“赫卡忒”
We call on you now, maiden,
我们现在呼唤你 少女
in your unbounded potential.
呼唤你无尽的法力
We call on you, mother, in all your divine power.
我们呼唤你 母亲 呼唤你神圣的力量
We call on you, crone, in your arcane wisdom.
我们呼唤你 老妪 呼唤你神秘的智慧
We are descended of all maidens, mothers, and crones.
我们臣服于所有的少女、母亲和老妪
And so, when we call on the three-in-one, we call on all witches stretching back
所以 在我们呼唤三位一体时 我们呼唤所有的女巫从一切之初
from the beginning of time to the end of days.
回到一切之末
We call on... ourselves,
我们为自己呼唤
the powers that have been denied us.
呼唤那些我们不能拥有的巫力
Imbue us with them, Hecate,
赫卡忒 请赐予我们力量
and we shall pray to you morning, noon, and night.
我们会在清晨、中午和夜晚向你祈祷
And we shall live to honor thy three faces, thy three forms.
我们会一辈子尊崇你的三副面孔 你的三种形体
Dark mother, keeper of the key to the door between worlds,
暗夜之母 开启不同世界的 钥匙的守护者…
we...
我们…
summon thee. Return our sister Hilda
召唤希尔达姐妹归来
to the realm of the living,
回到凡间
and we will never forget you again!
我们再也不会忘记你!直到永远!
Hilda?
希尔达?
Hildy?
希尔达?
Hildy, are you there?
希尔达 你在吗?
Hildy.
希尔达
So, what have I missed?
我都错过了什么?
A lot, Aunt Hilda. The pagans still need to be stopped.
希尔达姑姑 你错过了很多 但我们还得阻止异教♥徒♥
Oh, bloody pagans. What trouble are they causing now?
该死的异教♥徒♥ 他们又惹什么麻烦了?
Uh, they're planning on implanting everyone in town
他们打算在镇上所有人体内播上
with the Green Man's seed. - How?
绿神的种子 -如何做到?
By getting them to eat free caramel apples
通过在嘉年华发放免费的
at the carnival. -Yes, and then the Green Man
焦糖苹果 -对 然后绿神会对
will pollinate everyone who's been seeded.
那些被播种的人进行授粉
So we still need to stop everyone
所以我们还是得阻止
from going to the carnival and getting seeded.
所有人参加嘉年华 以防被播种
How can we do that?
我们该怎么办?
Oh, well, we could sing them a lovely lullaby.
我们可以给他们唱一首好听的摇篮曲
Right, if we can get the entire town to fall asleep using an enchanted lullaby,
对 如果我们能利用一首充满巫力的 摇篮曲让镇上所有人陷入沉睡
then all our problems are solved.
那所有问题就都解决了
No, even without a crowd of mortals, the pagans will eat the apples,
不行 即便没有凡人 异教♥徒♥还是会吃下苹果
and they'll offer themselves up, and it will all still happen.
他们会把自己作为祭品 接下来的事还是会发生
As long as they have their virgin.
只要他们还是处子之身
Right, but they didn't get Harvey.
对 但哈维不在他们手上
They marked three virgins: Harvey, Theo, and a teacher from Baxter High.
他们标记了三个处子 哈维 西奥 以及一个巴克斯特高中的老师
Ms. Wardwell?
沃德韦尔老师?
That bitch shot me. -Yes!
就是那个贱♥人♥开枪打死了我 -对!
I'd nearly forgotten amidst all this insanity, but it was her.
发生了这么多事 我差点忘了 但就是她
Oh, now a tiny bit of me wants the pagans to have her.
我现在有点希望她在异教♥徒♥手上了
We couldn't do that. Could we do that? -We could do that.
我们不能那么做 对吧? -我们可以那么做
I'm sure there's a logical explanation for why Ms. Wardwell shot you, Aunt Zee.
塞姑姑 我相信沃德韦尔老师 朝你开枪是有原因的
But right now, we need her for the next part of our plan.
但现在 我们需要她 来执行下一步计划
We have a plan?
我们还有计划?
Always.
一直都有
You guys put the town to sleep with a lullaby.
你们负责唱摇篮曲 让全镇居民陷入沉睡
I'll track down Ms. Wardwell, and then what do you say we stop the apocalypse?
我去寻找沃德韦尔老师 然后我们就去阻止世界末日 如何?
Again.
再一次
♪ Tender shepherd, tender shepherd ♪
♪ 温柔的牧羊人
♪ Let me help you count your sheep ♪
♪ 我来帮你数数羊有几头
♪ One in the meadow, two in the garden ♪
♪ 一头在草丛里 两头在花♥园♥里
♪ Three in the nursery fast asleep ♪
♪ 三头在育婴室 陷入沉睡
♪ One in the meadow, two in the garden ♪
♪ 一头在草丛里 两头在花♥园♥里
♪ Three in the nursery fast asleep ♪
♪ 三头在育婴室 陷入沉睡
Where are all the people?
那些凡人呢?
We told them free admission, free rides, free caramel apples.
我们说了不要门票 免费接送 还有免费的焦糖苹果
It isn't even sunset yet.
还没到日落呢
No. Something is wrong. I can feel it.
不 哪里不对劲 我能感觉到
We do not even have a virgin to sacrifice.
我们还没有献祭的处子
Yes, you do.
不 你们有
One of the original three.
我们原先标记的三个中的一个
Robin Goodfellow.
罗宾·古德菲洛
You betrayed us.
你背叛了我们
Wasn't it my mission to infiltrate the school?
我的任务不就是潜入学校吗?
And find us a virgin?
然后为我们找到一个处子?
Doesn't she please you, Father?
她不能讨你的欢心吗 父亲?
Or...
或者…
should we keep the Green Man waiting?
我们让绿神继续等着?
Not one minute more.
我们不能让他再等了
Let us begin.
开始吧
Children...
孩子们…
our hour is at hand.
伟大的时刻到了
Who is ready to receive the green one?
谁做好了接受绿神的准备?
Let him rise up and restore the garden of old for all his pagan brood.
让他苏醒 为他的异教♥徒♥后代重建花♥园♥
Stop!
停下!
You heathens, stop!
你们这些异教♥徒♥ 快停下!
It is the Lord that has laid waste to your fields.
是神毁掉了你们的土地
It is he who has made them bare!
是神让你们的土地贫瘠!
♪ This virgin's blood is your bounty ♪
♪ 这个处子的血就是献给你的祭品
♪ Her virgin's flesh for your seed ♪
♪ 请在她凡人的体内播种
Arise, green one. Arise and take back the Earth.
绿神 苏醒吧 请你复活 夺回凡间
And now, the great flowering and pollination begins!
现在 伟大的绽放和授粉开始了!
No, this cannot be.
不 不可能
Who?
这是谁?
Who did you bring us, Robin?
罗宾 你带来了什么人?
That's Pesta,
那是佩斯塔
the witch of disease.
疾病女巫
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表