剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
What poppycock. Every single one of them.
真是一派胡言 他们所有人都在撒谎
Hypocrites and charlatans,
他们都是伪君子和骗子
blatant mendacity.
公然说瞎话
If I'm to rebuild this coven from the ground up,
如果我要重头开始重建女巫集♥会♥
then we must tell our flock the truth.
那我们就必须把真♥相♥告诉我们的人
So... what, even about the Dark Lord?
所以…也包括有关黑魔王的真♥相♥吗?
Well, some version of the truth, at least.
至少说一点点真♥相♥
Oh, no.
不
Please. Please. Please.
求你了
Nana Ruth, please don't do this!
露丝奶奶 别这么做!
Principal Hawthorne, if you hurt her, I swear to God...
霍桑校长 你要是伤害她 我向上帝发誓…
God?
上帝?
You are in high school in Hell.
你们是在地狱里的高中
There is no God here.
这里根本没有上帝
Let's just do him next.
我们下一个就解决他
No!
不要!
Please!
求你了!
Excuse me, Your Flatulences.
打扰了 浮夸阁下
The Queen requests the pleasure of the children's company.
女王要见这几个孩子
But she... she sent for us to torture them.
但是她派我们来折磨他们的
It is our Queen's prerogative to change her mind.
我们的女王有权改变主意
Shall we, children?
我们走吧 孩子们
Tonight, children, we will be saying our evening prayers to... someone different.
孩子们 今晚 我们要向另一个人 进行晚间祷告
Hail Lilith, full of disgrace,
万福丽莉丝 你不受圣宠
cursed are you amongst women.
你在妇女中受诅咒
And cursed is the fruit of thy womb.
你的亲子同受诅咒
Demons, you fled the garden,
你是恶魔之魔 你逃离了弱者居住的
where the weak ones dwelled and did not live in shame.
伊甸园 不再活在耻辱中
Unholy Lilith, mother of night,
邪恶的丽莉丝 暗夜之母
pray for us sinners now and at the witching hour of our death.
求你现在和我们巫师临终时 为我们罪人祈福
Praise Madam Satan.
赞美撒旦夫人
Praise Madam Satan.
赞美撒旦夫人
Praise Madam Satan.
赞美撒旦夫人
Praise Madam Satan!
赞美撒旦夫人!
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗?
They're praying...
他们在向我…
to me.
祷告
Queen Lilith, your visitors have arrived.
丽莉丝女王 你的客人到了
Sabrina,
萨布丽娜
how wonderful, you come to visit.
你能来真是太好了
You brought your little chums.
你还带了自己的小伙伴
You know why I'm here.
你知道我为何来这里
Oh, you mean young Nicholas Scratch?
你是指年轻的 尼古拉斯·斯克拉奇吗?
Mm-hmm. -Yeah, he's... he's right over there.
对 他就在那边
Nick! -Uh-uh!
尼克!
No, no.
不行
There's plenty of time for tearful reunions after dinner.
吃完晚餐后你们再泪眼朦胧地相聚吧
There are certain protocols that must be followed,
任何地方都有自己的规矩
even in Hell.
包括地狱
What's happening? What's happening to him...
怎么回事?他怎么了…
on the inside? -Of himself?
他身体里面? -他自己吗?
Well, I'm sure he and the Dark Lord
我很确定在他和黑魔王
are having all sorts of fascinating conversations
正在进行各种有趣的谈话
within that handsome little slab of a flesh Acheron.
在他帅气的身体里 或者说躯壳里
Now come along, the lot of you.
你们跟我来吧
Yield!
投降吧!
Yield, curse you!
投降吧 你这个混♥蛋♥!
Never! You'll never escape.
我绝不投降!你永远逃不掉的
Please, sit, eat.
大家坐下来吃点东西吧
Refresh yourselves.
补充一下♥体♥力
Don't eat that turkey leg.
别吃那个火鸡腿
How come? -Trust me.
为什么? -相信我
It's not edible.
那东西不能吃
None of the food is edible.
所有东西都不能吃
I have a question.
我有个问题
Why do you still look like Ms. Wardwell?
你怎么还是沃德韦尔老师的样子?
Well, I grew comfortable wearing her skin,
我已经习惯她这副皮囊
and a face like this, it's hard to beat.
和面孔了 我觉得很难找到更好的
Do you wanna see my real one?
你想看看我真正的面孔吗?
I mean, my... green one?
我是说 绿色的那个?
No. No, what I want is Nick outta here.
不 我只想把尼克带走
And Jesse Putnam's soul. -And Jesse Putnam too.
还有杰西·帕特南的灵魂 -还有杰西·帕特南
And I'm not even gonna ask if you're responsible for him being here,
我都不会问你他在这里 是不是你搞的鬼
because who else would it be?
因为除了你还能有谁?
I'll look into this for you. Jesse Putnam, is it?
我会帮你们问问的 杰西·帕特南 对吧?
But, my dear, aren't you forgetting...
但亲爱的 你难道忘了
Nicholas Scratch has the Devil inside him?
尼古拉斯·斯克拉奇的 体内有魔鬼吗?
I'll find a different prison for my father.
我会为我父亲另找一个囚笼
All right.
好吧
You can have him.
你可以带走他
On one condition.
但有一个条件
Which is?
什么条件?
The hierarchy of Hell has been in the tiniest state of turmoil.
我在地狱的统治有些小小的不稳
Lately, the Infernal Kings refuse to recognize my authority
最近 地狱三王拒绝承认我的王权
because I'm not a Morningstar.
因为我不是一颗晨星
But it would calm the dark waters if you simply...
但这些波澜能被抚平 如果你能…
crowned me Queen of Hell.
封我为地狱女王
I already did that. You're wearing it.
我已经封过了 王冠就在你头上
Yeah, well, I need you to do it again. Here.
没错 但我需要你再做一次 在这里
Publicly, to make me legitimate in their eyes.
让所有人都看着 让他们承认我
And then I get Nick back? -Absolutely.
这样我就能带走尼克? -当然能
Fine.
好吧
I'll do it.
我答应你
But no tricks.
但你不许耍花招
Excellent.
很好
Now, who has room for dessert?
现在谁还吃得下甜点?
Oh, don't get distracted now.
现在不能分心
We still have work to do.
我们还有事情要办呢
A bit of sex magic to enhance the mood?
来点性♥爱♥魔法增强一下气氛?
This? This isn't sex magic. It's blood magic, remember?
这不是性♥爱♥魔法 是血魔法 还记得吗?
I have Mambo Marie's knife.
曼波·玛丽的刀在我这里
Scotland?
苏格兰?
Loch Ness, to be exact.
确切地说 是尼斯湖
Then that's where we're going to kill my father.
我们会在那里杀死我父亲
Infernal Court, I bid you welcome.
地狱法庭的成员们 欢迎你们的到来
Hail the kings.
三王万岁
The City of Pandemonium has an honored guest.
群魔城有一位尊贵的客人驾到
May I present to the hordes, Sabrina Morningstar,
请允许我向大家介绍 晨星萨布丽娜
daughter of Lucifer Morningstar.
晨星路西法的女儿
In his absence, she has come to officially declare me Queen of Hell.
由于路西法不在 她前来正式授予我地狱女王的称号♥
What? No.
什么?不行
Isn't that right, Sabrina?
是不是 萨布丽娜?
Yes, that's right.
是的 没错
This is treason! Heresy.
这是叛国罪!一派胡言
Lilith is a concubine, not a queen.
丽莉丝就是个妃子 不是女王
We do not recognize her.
我们不认可她
She was Lucifer's whore.
她只是路西法的女人
The realms are in chaos, and the Earth, the pit, the heavens, the cosmos,
王国陷入了混乱 凡间、该隐坟地 天堂和宇宙
they all reject Lilith's claim to the throne.
所有人都拒绝丽莉丝继承王位
And who do you propose would rule?
那你建议由谁继承王位?
All hail Caliban, Prince of Hell.
卡利班万岁 地狱王子
Molded from the clay of the pit itself.
由该隐坟地的泥土生成
Native son of the inferno,
地狱之子
born to restore and rule our dark domain.
他生来就是为了恢复和统治 我们的黑暗王国
Hello again.
我们又见面了
Hi?
嗨?
What is this?
这算什么?
This is salvation.
这是救赎
Since the Dark Lord's desertion,
自从黑魔王遗弃这里
the Nine Circles of Hell have been breaking down.
地狱九圈已经被打破
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表