剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
Sorry I'm late.
抱歉 我来迟了
What?
怎么了?
What did I miss?
我错过什么了?
So my little cousin is Queen of Hell?
我的表妹成了地狱女王?
Shh! Not so loud, Ambrose.
小声点 安布罗斯
Not so loud. Okay.
别这么大声 好吧
I'm assuming, because you're still alive,
既然你还活着
that the aunties do not know?
我猜姑姑们不知道这事吧?
No.
不知道
Where is Lilith in all of this?
丽莉丝现在是什么情况?
Lilith is my regent. She's handling most the workload,
丽莉丝代我摄政 大部分工作由她负责
but this prince of Hell challenged my queenship,
但有个地狱王子挑战我的王权
and now I have to find King Herod's crown before he does,
现在我必须赶在他之前找到 希律王的王冠
and I am praying you can help me.
我期盼你能帮帮我
Wait a sec. You're on an Arthurian quest for the Unholy Regalia?
等等 你在像亚瑟王那般冒险 寻找邪恶王权法器?
Starting with Herod's crown.
从希律王的王冠开始
Will you help me?
你愿意帮我吗?
How can I say no to a queen?
我怎能拒绝一位女王呢?
My sentiments exactly.
我也这么想
Nick, I was just gonna come find you.
尼克 我正打算去找你呢
That's okay. I found you instead.
没关系 反正我已经找到你了
Do you have plans for lunch? 'Cause I know a place.
你打算好了去哪儿吃午餐吗? 我知道一个吃午餐的好地方
I can't tell you how much it fortifies me, after this morning's wretched incident,
我无法告诉你们经过今早的 悲剧事件后 看到你们如此沉迷于
to see you so enthralled by your Satanic scriptures.
撒旦的教义圣典 多么坚定了我的信念
Oh, we're not reading scriptures, Directrix Spellman.
斯佩尔曼理事 我们没在看圣典
What are you reading, if not your studies?
如果你们没在学习 你们在看什么?
What's this?
这是什么?
What's happening? -It's Buxom and the Beast.
这是怎么回事? -是《胖妹与野兽》
It's a witchy romance novel.
是女巫版爱情小说
Everyone's obsessed.
大家都看入迷了
"Bodice ripper, in the most delicious of ways.
这是一部令人垂涎欲滴的性♥爱♥小说
This tale of a humble witch and her incubus lover...
本故事讲述了一位恭顺的女巫 和她的梦魔爱人受到胁迫
being terrorized by the witch's loveless spinster hag of a...
胁迫者就是 该女巫的冷血巫婆兼老处♥女♥…
sister."
姐姐
By Helga Stillwell.
作者是希尔加·斯迪维尔
"And as she stood before her incubus lover,
“在她站在她的梦魔爱人面前时
his member throbbing beneath his sweat-drenched jodhpurs,
他的老二在他汗湿的马裤下跳动
she felt the firm leather riding crop in her hand
她感受着自己手中握着紧实皮革 短马鞭的感觉
and was reminded of what it was to love and be loved."
这让她想起了爱与被爱的感觉”
Hilda Spellman!
希尔达·斯佩尔曼
Or should I say, Helga Stillwell?
或者我该叫你 希尔加·斯迪维尔?
Care to explain this trash?
你能解释下这本破烂书吗?
Hey, don't call it that.
喂 别这么叫它
Look, you asked me to keep the children distracted.
听着 是你要我让这些孩子分心的
I did, but not with some poorly written, luridly plotted roman-à-clef.
没错 但不是用一本文笔极差 情节骇人听闻的影射小说
Have you no shame?
你就不觉得丢脸吗?
Well, clearly not.
显然你不觉得
And how did you get this
还有你是怎么让这本
worth-less-than-a-penny dreadful published?
一文不值的可怕小说出版的?
Dr. Cee helped me.
犬博士帮的我
Oh, did he? -Mm-hmm.
是吗?
And did he also tell you to paint me, your very own sister,
他也告诉你把你的亲姐姐我刻画成
as some desiccated villain?
一个人老珠黄的反派的吗?
Write what you know, isn't that what they say?
要写你熟悉的东西 是这么说的吧?
What?
干嘛?
Hilda. -All right.
希尔达 -好了
Now is not the time to reinvent yourself as a pulp novelist.
现在不是你改头换面 当一名低俗小说家的时候
We are in a moment of grave crisis.
我们正面临着巨大危机
Your responsibility is to the Academy, and only the Academy.
你对且只对学院有责任
No, it's not!
不 不是的!
It's not. I care, of course I care.
不是的 我在乎 我当然在乎
I'll do what I can to help protect these little lambs.
我会尽我所能帮助保护这些小羊羔
But the Academy, it's your calling, it's not mine.
但这所学院是你的事业 不是我的
You wanted to be Directrix. You wanted to be High Priestess, not me.
是你想当学院理事 想当女祭司长 不是我
You are a Spellman. You have a duty...
你是斯佩尔曼家族的人 你有责任…
I have a duty to myself to be happy.
我有责任让我自己开心
We'll talk about this tonight.
我们今晚再谈这事
No, we won't, because I'm going to the carnival tonight with Dr. Cee.
不 不行 因为我要和犬博士 去看今晚的嘉年华
So, you cook your own dinner.
你自己做饭吃吧
Fine.
好吧
Well, you can forget about your fledgling career
你可以忘记你这刚起步的
as a purveyor of lurid fiction.
蹩脚小说供应者的事业了
There.
好了
Much better.
这样好多了
Hey, Robin.
嗨 罗宾
Oh, hey, Theo. What's up?
嗨 西奥 你好啊
Have you seen these fliers?
你看到这些传♥单♥没?
I guess there's, like, a carnival in town and opening night's tonight.
今晚镇上有个嘉年华的开幕式
Cool.
挺好啊
Wanna go?
你想去吗?
With me and my friends, it'd be like a group thing.
和我跟我的朋友们一起 像是集体活动那样的
Yeah. Sure.
好啊 没问题
Really?
真的?
Awesome.
好极了
Cool.
很好
Cool.
很好
Oh, my gosh.
我的天啊
Hey. - What?
嗨 -怎么了?
Roz, hey. -Well, I was...
罗兹 嗨 -我刚刚是…
Harvey.
哈维
Harvey. Hey.
嗨 哈维
We were just talking about the carnival.
我们刚在聊嘉年华的事
You are not gonna believe what Billy's phobia is.
你不会相信比利害怕什么
Clowns?
小丑吗?
What?
什么?
They're friggin' terrifying.
他们超级吓人的
You're still taking me, Billy.
比利 你还是得带我去
Roz, wanna come with? There's room in Billy's car for one more.
罗兹 要和我们一起来吗? 比利的车上还能再坐一个人
Oh, I'm good. I... I have a ride.
不用了 有人开车送我
I'm going with friends, but I will see you guys there,
我会和朋友们一起去 我们嘉年华那边见
clowns, or no clowns.
无论有没有小丑
If one comes near me, I'll knock him on his ass.
要是有小丑敢靠近我 我会狠揍他一顿
What?
怎么了?
Going with friends?
和朋友们一起去?
Roz, I thought we were more than that.
罗兹 我以为我们不只是朋友
Of course we are.
当然啦
I only said we were going with friends because we are, aren't we?
我说我们要和朋友们一起去只是因为 事实如此 不是吗?
Yeah, we are, but...
是这样 但…
So we're good?
那这事没问题了?
Yeah, we're good.
没问题
Okay.
好的
How'd your reformation go over?
你的重组计划进行得怎么样?
You know, shockingly, the Kings of Hell didn't embrace my ideas
你懂的 令人震惊的是 地狱魔王们没有带着我期待的
with the gusto I was hoping for.
那种热情接受我的主意
No kidding.
不是吧
You think they'd be excited to have a 16-year-old witch
你觉得他们会高兴地听 一个16岁女巫告诉他们
tell them how to do their business, but no.
该如何做他们的事吗 不会的
Not so much.
他们没那么喜欢
Mind if we join you?
介意我加入你们吗?
Actually...
其实…
So, Nick, how's your foot doing?
尼克 你的脚怎么样?
It's fine, Agatha. Why do you ask?
挺好的 阿加莎 干嘛这么问?
Word on the street is you've got a thick, fleshy clubfoot now.
有传言说你现在有只脚畸形了 又肿又肥
Well, that's only temporary. -No, but really,
这只是暂时的 -是嘛 不过说真的
what's it like having been with both Sabrina and her daddy?
同时和萨布丽娜跟她爸爸在一起 是什么感觉?
Yeah, Nicky, we heard the Dark Lord made you his bitch.
是啊 尼克 我们听说黑魔王 钻进了你的身体
Shut up, you half-wit. -I'm warning you two.
闭嘴 你这白♥痴♥ -我警告你们俩
All this time, you're pretending to crush on Sabrina
这么长时间来 你假装爱上萨布丽娜
when really it's her dad you had the hots for, huh?
其实你喜欢的是她老爸吧?
You so don't wanna be pushing me right now, Agatha.
阿加莎 你别逼我
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表