剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
It's late.
很晚了
I'm gonna call it a night.
我要回屋休息了
I don't need any details, but you really like this girl?
你不用多说 就回答我一句 你真喜欢这个女孩吗?
I do, yeah.
喜欢啊
And you've got... protection?
准备好“防护”措施了吗?
Yes, Dad.
准备好了 爸爸
Jeez, what? -I'm just saying.
等等 什么? -我就随口一说
Be smart.
机灵点
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
晚安
Is everything okay?
没什么事吧?
Yeah, my dad's just being weird.
没事 就是我老爸在搞怪
That carnival opens up tomorrow night.
明晚有个嘉年华
You wanna go?
你想去吗?
Maybe they have a tunnel of love?
也许那里有条情人隧♥道♥呢?
I was thinking the same thing.
我刚刚也想这事呢
Think we could stay here forever?
你觉得我们能永远待在这里吗?
What about the world?
那外面的世界怎么办?
Wouldn't we be missed?
不会有人想念我们吗?
I don't care.
我不在乎
I'm just so, so happy you're here.
我很高兴你在这里
With me.
陪在我身边
Thanks to you.
这都要感谢你
Only to you.
只感谢你
And now that I have you back,
既然我找回了你
I'm never letting you go.
我绝不会放手让你离开
Sweet dreams.
祝你好梦
Nick?
尼克?
Nick, what's wrong?
尼克 怎么了?
You're okay. -No.
没事的 -不
It's just a nightmare. Shh. -It was him.
那只是个噩梦 -是他
No.
不
He was here.
他来过了
The Dark Lord.
黑魔王
No.
不
No, he's not.
他没有来
He is far away.
他离我们远着呢
He can't hurt you anymore.
他再也伤害不了你了
Everything's gonna be all right now.
一切都会没事的
It's okay.
没事的
No, no, Roz... Nick's doing great.
不 罗兹 尼克很好
It's just...
就是…
I wanna spend the day with him.
我想今天跟他一起过二人世界
Like the whole day, so I was hoping you could maybe cover for me at school?
一整天 所以我希望你能在学校那边 帮我打个掩护?
We're talking about the carnival. -A carnival tonight?
我们在说嘉年华的事 -今晚有嘉年华?
Yeah, that sounds amazing.
很好 这主意很棒
I have a ride. -Sure.
有人开车送我 -好啊
When and where shall we meet you?
我们几点、在什么地方碰面?
See you then.
到时候见
Babe?
宝贝?
I'm gonna go to breakfast.
我要去吃早餐了
Will you come down when you're done?
你洗完会下来吗?
Absolutely.
会
No!
不!
No!
不!
So, how's poor Nicholas doing, darling?
亲爱的 可怜的尼古拉斯没事吧?
Here we go.
给
As well as can be expected. -Yeah?
他好得不得了 -是吗?
How's his little foot?
他那只小脚丫怎么样啦?
Well, his malformation is a remnant of having the Dark Lord inside him.
他的变异是黑魔王寄宿在他体内的 残余影响
Um... given enough time, it should revert back on its own.
假以时日 它应该能恢复原样的
Probably.
也许吧
Well, you must be so happy now that he's back in your arms,
他回到你身边 安全舒适地待在你怀里
all safe and cozy?
你肯定很开心吧?
And in your bed.
他还睡在你床上
I imagine it was quite the reunion.
我能想象你们的久别重逢肯定很热烈
All we did was talk and hold each other, Aunt Zee,
塞尔达姑姑 我们只是说话 互相拥抱而已
and that is all I'm gonna say about that.
关于这事除了这些我无可奉告
Well, then, I know what we can discuss.
那我知道我们能讨论什么了
This sub taken from the Netflix, Improve by @RYANLAUN
该译本取自Netflix官方译本 由@RYANLAUN合成并添加特效
The sheer insolence of you going to Hell without our permission.
你不经我们允许擅自去地狱的 傲慢十足的行为
You could have been killed.
你可能会送命
You could have gotten your friends killed.
你可能害死你的朋友们
Oh, honestly.
说真的
First Purgatory, now Hell. What's next? Heaven?
先是炼狱 现在是地狱 接下来是哪儿?天堂吗?
Bet you missed this while you were gone. Breakfast with a side of inquisition.
你不在时肯定很想念这个吧 边吃早餐边被审问
Ambrose, as you know,
安布罗斯 如你所知
we've reopened the Academy in your absence,
你不在时我们重开了学院
and we're short of teachers.
现在学院缺老师
I cannot be a teacher if that is what you're asking me, Auntie Zee.
塞姑姑 如果你是想 让我去当老师 恕我办不到
Why can't you?
为什么不行?
The thing is,
是因为
my time abroad has illuminated me to everything I do not know.
我在国外期间醒悟了 自己对很多事一无所知
Magicks beyond our experience and imagination.
那些超出我们经历和想象的魔法
If I'm to be a master of the mystic arts, I must read, I must research.
如果我想掌握这些神秘的艺术 我必须看书 必须钻研
Well, then, you can be the Academy's librarian.
那你可以当学院的图书管♥理♥员♥
What about Cassius?
卡西乌斯呢?
Oh. He's on death's doorstep.
他快半只脚踏进棺材了
Zelda?
塞尔达?
Are you coming down with a cold?
你是感冒了吗?
How dare you? I've never been sick a day in my life.
你怎么敢这么说? 我这辈子就没生过一天的病
Morning, everyone. -Morning, my darling.
大家早上好 -早上好 亲爱的
Hey, have a seat. I've saved you a plate.
快就坐 我给你准备了一份早餐
No, that's all right, Ms. Spellman, I'm not really hungry.
不用 谢谢你xa0斯佩尔曼夫人 我不是很饿
Actually, we should get going. Nick's walking me to school.
其实我们该走了 尼克要陪我走路去学校呢
And then straight to the Academy, I hope.
然后直接去学院吧
You've been gone too long, Mr. Scratch.
你缺席太久了 斯克拉齐先生
And Sabrina, I'll be expecting you
萨布丽娜 巴克斯特高中那边
as soon as your day at Baxter High is finished.
一完事你也马上过来
3:30, shall we say?
三点半到 没问题吧?
Absolutely.
没问题
I'll be there.
我会按时到的
Obviously, we're not going to the Academy today.
显然我们今天不会去学院了
And I'm not going to Baxter High.
我也不会去巴克斯特高中
We're not? -No.
不去? -不去
We're playing hooky.
我们要逃学
I just got you back.
你刚回到我身边
I wanna spend the whole day with you.
我只想一整天和你待在一起
And then Roz said there's a carnival opening tonight.
罗兹说今晚有个嘉年华要开幕
How does that sound? - Divine.
这个主意听起来怎么样? -棒极了
But simply not meant to be.
但是注定成不了
Lilith.
丽莉丝
Mr. Scratch, did you miss me?
斯克拉齐先生 你想我了吗?
You won't take me back. I'd sooner die first.
你别想把我带回去 我宁愿一死
I'm not here for you. Sabrina is needed at court.
我不是来找你的 御庭那边要求萨布丽娜出席
Sabrina is? -I am?
要萨布丽娜出席? -我?
Why would Sabrina be needed in Hell?
为何地狱事务需要萨布丽娜露面?
It's a long story, but in order to get you out of Hell,
这事说来话长 但为了救你脱离地狱
I had to...
我必须
claim the throne.
坐上地狱的王座
So you did as Lucifer asked?
你答应了路西法的要求?
You're Queen of Hell?
你当了地狱的女王?
Well, technically, yes, but not really.
字面来说 是的 但其实也不算是
I made Lilith my regent so she could handle the day-to-day.
我让丽莉丝代我摄政 日常事务她能处理
Yes, but you foolishly threatened the Infernal Court with a reformation.
没错 但你愚蠢地威胁地狱御庭 要重组御庭?
And now they're demanding to hear your plans.
现在他们要求要听听你的计划
They've gathered at Pandemonium, so if you...
他们汇集在群魔城 所以要是你…
Oh, I'm not going. I have plans with Nick.
我不去 我和尼克有事要做
As regent, there's only so much I can do.
作为摄政王 我能做的事情是有限的
That's fine, but like I said...
没关系 但就像我刚才所说…
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表