剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
I don't know. -Guys...
我不知道 -各位…
Children...
孩子们
don't be scared.
别怕
You're going to be a part of something beautiful.
你们会参与到一件美好的事情中
Greendale will be the New Eden.
格林代尔会成为新的伊甸园
The seeds of ruin and rebirth will blossom.
毁灭和重生的种子会绽放
His seeds.
他的种子
The Green Man, the oldest of the Old Gods, is returning.
诸神中最古老的神 绿神要归来了
Only one last thing is needed for his Great Flowering to begin.
要启动绿神的伟大绽放 只需最后一样东西了
The innocent blood of a young virgin.
一个年轻的处子的血
One of you still is suitable.
你们其中一人还是处子
Look upon me, child.
抬头看着我 孩子
Not these ones. You won't have these ones!
他们不行 你们不能带走他们!
Betrayer!
叛徒!
Hello?
有人吗?
Who turned off the lights?
谁把灯关掉了?
Yes, can I help you?
你们有什么事吗?
No, we were just leaving.
没有 我们正打算离开
What the hell just happened? Did we just...
刚才是怎么回事?我们是…
Did we just teleport or... -No, Robin saved us.
我们是幻影移行了还是… -不 是罗宾救了我们
He's a hobgoblin. -We have to go.
他是个大地精 -我们得赶紧离开
All of us. And as many others as we can convince to leave Greendale.
我们所有人 并且尽量 多说服一些人离开格林代尔
Why?
为什么?
Well, you heard them, Harvey.
哈维 你听到他们的话了
It is time. The Green Man is coming back, and all who are flesh will die.
时候到了 绿神要归来了 所有凡人都会死
We can't just leave.
我们不能就这样一走了之
We have to fight. We have to stop that from happening.
我们要抵抗 我们要阻止这件事
We need... -Sabrina!
我们需要… -萨布丽娜!
We need Sabrina. We do. Except that I think she's still in Hell.
我们需要萨布丽娜 真的 只不过我认为她还在地狱里
Can we reach her down there?
我们能联♥系♥到她吗?
Wait! Yes. We can!
等一下!对 我们可以!
That magick marker of hers.
她有个魔法记号♥笔
The magick marker she uses to IM Nick!
她之前总是用那支笔跟尼克发信息!
It's in her locker! Maybe we can use it to send her a message.
就在她的柜子里! 或许我们也可以用它给她发信息
Do you know her locker number? -And combination.
你知道哪个是她的柜子吗? -我还知道密♥码♥
She's my best friend.
她是我最好的朋友
This way, sisters.
这边 妹妹们
Is that...
什么声音?
Wait, I recognize that sound.
等下 我想起这声音来了
It's Sabrina! When we got her.
是萨布丽娜!是我们见到她的时候
Watch this now.
看好了
What is that infernal bleating?
什么鬼声音?
It sounds like a baby!
好像是个婴儿!
Father Lucifer, it's Sabrina!
路西法神父 是萨布丽娜!
But what does that mean for Edward?
但这对爱德华意味着什么?
And Diana?
还有戴安娜?
It can't be good news.
肯定不会是好消息
The half-moon.
半月
Curiouser and curiouser.
越来越奇怪
There's one last thing you must see.
你们还必须看最后一件事
Okay, here we go again.
好吧 再来一次
Sabrina?
萨布丽娜?
Nicholas? What are you doing here?
尼古拉斯?你怎么在这里?
Watching the bar for Dorian.
我替多里安看店
What's going on?
出什么事了?
Nick, everything.
尼克 一切都乱套了
My Aunt Zelda was shot. My Aunt Hilda was also shot.
塞尔达姑姑被开枪打死了 希尔达姑姑也中枪了
Blackwood's come back. He's working with the pagans now.
布莱克伍德回来了 他现在跟异教♥徒♥是一伙的
What? -Yes, and I have to find the final piece
什么? -对 我还得赶在卡利班之前
of the Unholy Regalia before Caliban does.
找到邪恶王权的最后一件法器
Wait, seriously?
等一下 真的吗?
The Sabrina Spellman I know would never leave her family in trouble
我认识的那个萨布丽娜·斯佩尔曼 永远不会弃家人于不顾
to go on some stupid quest.
而去寻找什么破法器
But I guess you're not a Spellman anymore.
但我想你不再是斯佩尔曼家的人了
You're a Morningstar.
你现在是晨星家的人
For your sake, you better hope I'm both.
听好了 你最好希望我二者都是
Good luck, Sabrina.
祝你好运 萨布丽娜
With these words, I seek Vlad the immortal.
我说出这些话 寻找不朽者弗拉德
Open to me this hidden portal.
为我打开秘密之门
The silver.
银元
One, two, three, four...
一、二、三
Six.
六
Listen to my voice.
倾听我的声音
Hear my words.
听我把话说完
Your thoughts and your will belong to me,
你和想法和意志属于我
and only me, now.
并且现在只属于我
Say you understand.
说你明白
I understand.
我明白
Did my father send you?
是我父亲派你来的吗?
No...
不是…
Judas did.
是犹大派我来的
Judas is my father.
犹大就是我父亲
The father of vampires.
吸血鬼之父
What's your name, girl?
你叫什么名字 女孩?
Sabrina.
萨布丽娜
You're very beautiful, Sabrina.
你很美 萨布丽娜
Say thank you.
说谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You're going to let me drink your blood
你会让我饮你的血
and feast on your flesh, aren't you?
食你的肉 对吧?
Of course.
当然愿意
That's a good girl.
真乖
Your neck,
你的脖子…
is so very...
非常…
very...
非常…
Your blood! It burns!
你的血!好烫!
You're a celestial?
你是神?
My father was an angel. I have his blood.
我父亲曾是天使 我身上流着他的血
Also? Consent, it's real.
还有?我愿意 这是真的
Still no word back from Sabrina. - What's taking her so long?
还是没有萨布丽娜的消息 -她怎么还不来?
Harvey, we don't even know if she got the message.
哈维 我们都不知道 她有没有收到信息
She didn't. But I did.
她没收到 但我收到了
But that was meant for Sabrina.
可信息是发给萨布丽娜的
That's not how the magick marker works.
魔法记号♥笔不是那么用的
And I wouldn't expect her back any time soon.
而且我觉得她得过阵子才能回来了
Now, who needs help, and why? -We do.
谁需要帮助 为什么? -我们
It's the pagans.
跟异教♥徒♥有关
Catch me up, talk fast.
快简单跟我说下情况
The Great Flowering is upon us.
伟大绽放马上就要降临了
They've been trying to resurrect the Green Man for centuries,
几百年来 他们一直在努力复活绿神
and it's finally happening.
现在终于等到了
All flesh fails when he flowers.
一旦他绽放 所有凡人的生命都会枯萎
What the hell does that mean?
这到底是什么意思?
First, the... the locals are "seeded."
首先 本地人会被“播种”
They're implanted with a spore,
他们体内会被植入一个孢子
something they eat that can grow inside them.
他们吃下的某样东西 会在他们体内生长
The caramel apples they're gonna give away.
他们免费发放的焦糖苹果
And then, when the Green Man is ready,
然后 等绿神准备好了
when he's ripe with the blood of a local virgin,
等本地一个处子的血 将他浇灌成熟
that is when he will bloom.
那时他就会绽放
And then what?
然后呢?
It's the pollination.
然后就是传粉了
It'll be the end of everyone in Greendale.
格林代尔所有居民都会死去
How do we stop it?
我们如何能阻止?
You don't!
阻止不了的!
It is as Robin Goodfellow says...
正如罗宾·古德菲洛所说…
all flesh fails!
所有凡人的生命都会枯萎!
I told you.
我告诉过你们
Once I have a virgin's scent, none can hide from me.
一旦我闻到处子的味道 谁也逃不出我的手掌心
If that banshee comes anywhere near Aunt Hilda,
如果那个女妖靠近希尔达姑姑
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表