剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表
I asked Mambo Marie to teach us a dance of protection.
我让曼波·玛丽教我们跳保护舞
In that case, Prudence, may I have a word with you alone?
如果是这样 普鲁登斯 我能单独跟你聊聊吗?
Yes, Sister Spellman.
好的 斯佩尔曼姐妹
You, a prefect, drumming while this perfect stranger...
你身为级长 居然在这个我们 完全不认识的陌生人跳舞时击鼓…
Mambo Marie is not a stranger.
曼波·玛丽不是陌生人
Ambrose and I met her in New Orleans. She helped me find my father.
我和安布罗斯在新奥尔良认识了她 她帮我找到了我父亲
I don't understand, why did she answer our call then?
我不明白 那她为何对我们的召集作出回应?
I invited Mambo Marie.
是我邀请曼波·玛丽来的
Separate from the summoning.
她不是被召集来的
She happened to arrive at the same time as the hedge witches,
她只不过刚好跟其他 劣等女巫同时到了
but she is certainly not one of them.
但她绝对不是跟她们一起的
We are in the fight of our lives against the pagans and their monsters.
我们现在正忙着抵抗 异教♥徒♥和他们那些怪物呢
Yes, and if we're going to survive it, we need to adapt.
对 如果我们想打胜仗 就必须调整自己
I've seen her magick work.
我见过她的魔法
She doesn't get power from the Dark Lord,
她的法力不是黑魔王赐予的
she gets it from... somewhere else, and if we could learn where...
而是从别的地方得来的 如果我们知道是哪里…
Never in the history of the Church of Night
暗夜教堂从未在过去
has an outsider been allowed to lead a ceremony.
让一个外来者引导仪式
Oh, I see, so you invite the hedge witches because they can't challenge your status.
我明白了 你邀请那些劣等女巫 是因为她们不会威胁到你的地位
But I invite one occultist with the skill and authority
但我邀请了一位有能力 有权威的神秘术士
to help us out of this mess, and you're worried
帮我们渡过难关 你却担心
she threatens your position in the church.
她会威胁到你在教堂的地位
Prudence, she is a Catholic, for Satan's sake.
普鲁登斯 看在撒旦的份上 她是个天主教♥徒♥
I am sorry you are frightened by my ceremony.
很抱歉你被我的仪式吓到了
I can see you are wary of the unknown.
我看得出来 你害怕未知的事物
Mais calmez-vous, the only spirits I invite in are the ones I know and trust.
但你放心 我邀请进来的灵魂 都是那些我认识并且信任的
As for myself, perhaps if you knew me better,
至于我自己 如果你对我更了解一些
I would not be quite so fearsome.
或许就不会这么怕我了
I am Mambo Marie LeFleur, Vodouisant of the Fourth Ward.
我是曼波·玛丽·弗勒 第四区的巫毒师
I can see your mèt-tèt. He is beautiful.
我能看到你的守护神 他很帅气
Powerful.
也很有力量
I can see you and I are more alike than you know.
我看得出来 其实我们 有很多你没想到的共同之处
It is true, Prudence invited me,
没错 是普鲁登斯邀请我来的
but I have been waiting for her invitation all my life.
但我一辈子都在等她的邀请
You see,
是这样的
my mèt-tèt told me, long ago, that something was coming.
我的守护神告诉我 很久之前 有东西要来
Something very old and very evil,
非常古老、非常邪恶的东西
and that if I could summon my courage,
如果我能鼓起全部的勇气
I might play a role in helping to beat it back.
说不定可以帮你们击败它
But of course,
但当然了
I will not stay where I am not wanted.
我不会留在不欢迎我的地方
Wait! Mambo Marie,
等一下!曼波·玛丽
I admit that I'm a bit wary of newcomers,
我承认自己会提防新来的人
but I can see you mean to help,
但我看得出你想帮我们
and I'm in no position to refuse you.
因此 我不能拒绝你
So please, stay,
拜托你了 留下来吧
as our honored guest.
作为我们尊贵的客人
High Priestess Zelda Spellman, I accept your invitation.
塞尔达·斯佩尔曼女祭司长 我接受你的邀请
Is that every piece of her?
所有碎片都拼好了吧?
Yeah, we checked everywhere.
对 我们把所有地方都找遍了
What do we do now, glue her back together?
我们现在怎么办 把她粘好吗?
The Pygmalion spell will be most effective where you and your beloved first kissed.
在你和你爱的人第一次接吻的地方 施皮格马利翁咒 效果会最好
Do you remember where that was?
你还记得是在哪里吗?
Yeah, of course, at school, the night of the Valentine's dance.
当然了 在学校 情人节那夜的舞会上
Is it close? -Mm-hmm.
离这里近吗?
Let's take her there then. Carefully.
那我们带她去那里吧 当心点
We'll apply the epoxy, and then you'll make your offering.
我们用上环氧树酯 然后你献出一样东西
Maybe we should take two trips.
或许我们得搬两趟了
We can help you carry her.
我们可以帮你把她带过去
Please let us.
请接受我们的帮助吧
Let me help.
接受我的帮助吧
Hello.
有人吗?
Anybody here?
这里有人吗?
Um, go away. We're closed.
走开 我们关门了
Sign says you're open, lady.
可牌子上写你们还开门 女士
And I was hoping to get some dinner. I'm hungry.
我想吃点晚饭 我饿了
I am too.
我也是
Come to the back then.
那你来后边吧
Okay.
好的
Hey, you know what, I've changed my...
其实 我改主意了…
When she comes back to life,
等她活过来
she won't be scarred, will she?
身上不会有伤疤吧?
She will not. -Oh, that's a relief.
不会的 -那就好
What happens now?
那现在怎么办?
This sub taken from the Netflix, Improve by @RYANLAUN
该译本取自Netflix官方译本 由@RYANLAUN合成并添加特效
You say the spell, but first, you make your offering.
你念出咒语 但首先 你要献出自己的一样东西
To whom? -Aphrodite or Eros.
向谁? -阿芙罗狄蒂或厄洛斯
What am I offering?
我要献出什么?
Your love for Rosalind.
你对罗莎琳的爱
Give it up, and she'll be restored to flesh.
放弃你对她的爱 她就能恢复血肉之躯
Give it up? What are you talking about?
放弃对她的爱?你在说什么?
Aphrodite is the goddess of love.
阿芙罗狄蒂是爱神
She'll grant your wish, but demands your heart's desire, Rosalind.
她会满足你的愿望 但要取走你心中对罗莎琳的真爱
Vow to forsake your truest love,
你要承诺放弃自己的真爱
then to complete the spell...
然后完成咒语
kiss her.
然后亲吻她
She'll restore to flesh once more.
她马上就能变回来了
But if you betray your vow,
但如果你以后背叛自己的承诺
if you ever kiss her again,
如果你再吻她
she'll return to stone and will remain that way until the end of days.
她会变回石块 永远不能再变回来
Wait, no! Harvey, there has to be some other kind of offering.
等一下 不行!哈维 他肯定能献出别的东西
There is none.
只能是这样
That is the price.
这就是代价
Love for life.
一辈子的挚爱
I'll do it.
我愿意这么做
I'll do it.
我愿意这么做
Say the words to Aphrodite and give her a kiss.
把这些话念给阿芙罗狄蒂听 然后亲吻她
Roz...
罗兹…
if you can hear me...
如果你能听到我说话…
I love you.
我爱你
Please understand that I had to do it.
请你理解 我必须这么做
"Aphrodite, fair and mighty,
“公正和无所不能的阿芙罗狄蒂
take this form of fixed stone,
请你把这块石头
and turn her back to flesh and bone.
变回血肉之躯
As below, so above...
苍天在上 黄土在下
I yield to you my truest love."
我向你献出自己的真爱”
Nothing happened!
什么都没发生!
Caliban?
卡利班?
His offering was rejected.
他被拒绝了
What does that mean? Why?
这说明什么?为什么?
You must not truly love her.
你一定不是真心爱她
That's bullshit!
你胡说!
Aphrodite would only accept your heart's true desire.
阿芙罗狄蒂只会接受你心中的真爱
That must not be Rosalind. Must be something else or someone else.
你真正爱的一定不是罗莎琳 一定是别的东西或别人
Shut the hell up! - Hey!
你给我闭嘴! -喂!
What'd you know, you and your bullshit spell?
你知道什么?你和你破咒语
How do we know if any of this is real? -Why would I lie?
我们怎么知道你是否在骗我们? -我为何要说谎?
Harvey, Caliban, stop!
哈维 卡利班 住手!
Strike me again, mortal. I'll grind every bone in your body to sand.
凡人 你再打我一下 我就让你粉身碎骨
All right, that's enough. -Tell them what you told me.
行了 够了 -快把你跟我说的告诉他们
I should kick your ass. -Harvey!
我要狠狠揍你一顿 -哈维!
Please calm down.
你冷静一下
Tell us what, Robin?
告诉我们什么 罗宾?
Among the pagans, there's that witch, Circe,
异教♥徒♥里有个叫瑟西的女巫
the one that turned your friends into pigs.
就是把你朋友变成猪的那个人
She has powerful magicks of transformation.
她精通变身术
She could turn your friend back into flesh.
她能把你朋友变回人
For someone who's trying to earn our trust,
你明明想赢得我们的信任
why would you only tell us this now?
为何现在才告诉我们?
No, it's too dangerous.
不是那样的 这么做太危险了
剧集 | 萨布丽娜的惊心冒险 | 导航列表