剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Horrifying. But so scary that I'd want to see them,
恐怖 吓人到让我想见识下
so no shoes, definitely.
所以不♥穿♥鞋
Tonight was insane.
今晚真疯狂
Nuts. That was crazy.
疯了 太疯狂了
Yeah, like...
嗯 就像
That was ...
太
That was nuts.
太疯狂了
I mean, you jumped in front of me.
你跳到了我前面
You were gonna risk your life for me.
你为了我冒着生命危险
Well, I mean, your scavenger hunt was amazing.
你的寻宝游戏也很赞
Okay, Ilana, I gotta fess up.
阿♥拉♥娜 我得坦白
I forgot about our friendiversary.
我忘了我们的友情纪念日
I'm sorry, I-- I'm really sorry.
对不起 真的对不起
Yeah, I know.
我知道
But that doesn't mean you should die.
但那并不代表你该死
No, no, I know,
不不 我知道
but you did the whole scavenger hunt,
但你设计了整个寻宝游戏
and then you also gave me
然后你给了我
your great-grandmother's necklace that she kept
你曾祖母的项链 她藏在
up her butt or whatever.
她的屁♥股♥里什么的
I-- I should-- I should probably take that back.
或许我该收回来
Yeah, I would love to give it back.
我很乐意还给你
That was a really intense story,
那故事太深刻了
and I just feel weird having it on my neck.
戴在脖子上感觉很怪
It was inappropriate, but my love for you is
这不合宜 但我对你的爱
sometimes inappropriate, and you know what?
有时就是不合宜的 你知道吗
It looked beautiful on you tonight, so me.
今晚你戴着很漂亮 所以我日
But Ilana, I just-- I will say that I do
但阿♥拉♥娜 我想说
really stand by those sheet masks,
我真的安利那面膜
like, I know it's a small thing,
我知道很不起眼
but those are very hydrating.
但是真的非常保湿
It's just a great product overall, I think, in my opinion
我觉得是个很棒的产品 在我看来
Sure.
好的
Isn't it nuts when you think about
如果你想想自从我们认识后
how much shit we have done together since we met?
我们做了多少事 是不是很疯狂
How powerful we've become?
我们变得多么强大
All the witch energy we have soaked up from this city.
我们从这座城市里汲取的女巫能量
Also, okay, let's just say that that dude had
假设那个男的
murdered his wife tonight.
今晚杀了他老婆
Right. And let's just say that she was a human. Yes.
嗯 假设她是个人类 嗯
I mean, we would have solveda (bleep) murder mystery tonight.
那我们今晚就破了一起杀人案
I know, we were literally, like...
是啊 我们就像
Holy shit, what the...
我的天 什么
This is insane.
太不可思议了
How are... How are we not magic?
我们怎么可能没有魔力
You tell me, 'cause I don't know.
你告诉我 因为我不知道
You can't tell me. You don't know!
你没法告诉我 你不知道
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表