剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
You know what? You owe me a stair climber, so let's move, okay?
你欠我一次台阶器 走吧
Yeah, you owe us a climber!
你欠我们一次台阶器
Come on.
快
What's the petit uni?
什么是petit uni[一份小的]
If you have to ask, it's probably not for you-ni.
你执意要问的话 可能不适合你
No, I know.
我知道
We'll have eight.
我们要8份
I'm so sorry, we do not accept Medicaid.
抱歉 穷♥人♥勿进
How dare you?!
放肆
We want your most expensive entrees.
我们要点你们这最贵的主菜
Did you two take the bridge or the tunnel to get here today?
你们是过桥还是隧♥道♥来的
My dad owns H&M.
我爸是HM老板
We'll take one of everything, you whore.
每样菜都来一份 婊♥子♥
Played you, bitch.
被耍了 碧池
Oh, God, what are you doing? This isn't you!
天 你在干什么 这不是你
You lift people up, you don't tear them down!
你激励人 而不是损人
Right.
对
Yeah, that's right!
没错
Marcel,
马塞尔
I'm really struggling to be mean. This just isn't me.
为人刻薄让我很煎熬 这不是我
I... I have to quit.
我必须辞职
Oh, you dropped your scarf.
你围巾掉了
Oh, my old knees.
我的老膝盖
Brenda, oh, my God, I'm so sorry!
布伦达 对不起
Don't touch me!
别碰我
Oh, why, why? Why me?!
为什么 为什么 为什么是我
Brenda, I'm so sorry!
布伦达 对不起
You did it on purpose, you bitch!
你故意的 婊♥子♥
You almost had me fooled.
你差点就骗到我了
Marcel, no, it was an accident, obviously.
马塞尔 不 刚才明显是意外
Doing bodily harm...
人身伤害
Please-- Come on, I didn't-- Not--
拜托 我没有
You a regular Tonya Harding.
你是个合格的坦娅·哈丁
I think we found your nickname.
我想我们找到你的绰号♥了
Other Tonya.
坦娅二号♥
Perfect. Get away from me.
完美 离我远点
Strap on your strap-on, lace up your skates,
戴上假阳♥具♥ 系上滑冰鞋
'cause it's time to dance.
跳舞时间到
I'm upgrading you...
我要把你升级到
to section two.
2区
Fine, I'm in.
行 我去
But this time...
但这次
I'm doing it my way.
我要按自己的方式来
All right, we're gonna finish up with some bungee flies.
最后我们来几组蹦极飞行
You wanna demo? Yeah, okay.
你想演示吗 好的
Step in, step in.
踩上去 踩上去
You kinda do a little squat here.
然后下蹲
And you just crunch it up like this.
然后像这样拉绳
Full body--
全身
Abbi, you know what?
艾比
Let me do that. Let's switch up.
我来吧 我们换换
I just think seeing it from this angle might be,
我觉得从这个角度观看
a little bit, ahem, safer.
也许会更安全一点
So you're gonna keep your feet shoulder width apart.
保持双脚与肩同宽
Squeeze your arms together.
用力挤压双臂
Really squeezing that chest, okay?
挤压你的胸部 知道吗
Squeeze and hold.
挤压 保持
Squeeze and hold.
挤压 保持
Get some blood flowing.
让血液流动起来
Nice and fast then.
快速
You feel it? I feel it.
感觉到了吗 感觉到了
You feel that pump? I feel it.
感觉到心跳了吗 我感觉到了
Oh, Shania! Hey! Shania! Shania... Twain.
仙妮亚 仙妮亚 仙妮亚 唐恩
We're gonna cool down. Ready for a cool-down?
接下来做间歇运动 准备好了吗
Stretch. Yeah?
伸展 好了吗
And be cool. Yeah, let's stretch you out.
放松 嗯 来伸展
We're gonna do an assisted scorpion stretch,
我们要做辅助蝎子伸展
so why don't you hop on the mat?
到垫子上来
I forgot how to do that.
我忘了怎么做了
Why don't the two of you show me?
你们两个给我演示下
Sure. Um, Abbi, you wanna...
没问题 艾比 你
hop on the mat there, and I'll just stretch you out.
到垫子去 我帮你伸展
Just totally...
就
Okay.
好了
I know that's your go-to, but it's actually on your back.
我知道你最喜欢这姿势 但你该躺着
Totally.
明白
So you're gonna get down on your back, face up.
背部朝下 脸朝上
On your back, on your back.
躺着 躺着
We're just gonna do a nice stretch of your hamstrings
然后伸展你的腿筋
and your glutes, so just...
以及臀部肌肉
You're gonna want to breathe into the stretch.
一边伸展一边呼吸
Breathe in deep.
深呼吸
You feel that? Yeah, I feel it.
感觉到了吗 感觉到了
Okay.
好的
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
好了 好了
Is that good? Yeah, that's good.
感觉好吗 很好
Hot. Oh, my gosh, Shania, Shania!
性感 天啊 仙妮亚 仙妮亚
I'm just gonna go use the bathroom and I'll be right back, okay?
我去上个厕所 马上回来 好吗
Brb.
秒回
Uh, Shania, let's, uh... Let's dish.
仙妮亚 我们来 我们来聊天
Oh, okay.
好的
So, what's going on between you two co-eds anyway?
你们两个之间是怎么回事
What do you mean?
什么意思
I mean sex.
我指性
Not all Canadians are prudes, you know.
不是所有加拿大人都是老古板 你知道
Yeah.
当然
Okay, we had a thing, for sure, but it's-- it's over.
我们之前有过一段关系 但是已经结束了
You're lying.
你在说谎
What? I can tell.
什么 我看得出来
Listen, I'm a maker of love songs, a chanteuse.
我是专门写情歌♥的 女民谣歌♥手
I can smell that there's chemistry between you guys.
我能嗅到你们之间的化学反应
When there's a spark, you gotta ride it.
有火花就要抓住不放
Yeah. Damn, that's a good lyric.
嗯 我去 这歌♥词不错
♪ When there's a spark, you gotta ride it ♪
♪ 有火花就要抓住不放 ♪
♪ Oh, when you're in love, don't hide it ♪
♪ 陷入爱河就不要躲藏 ♪
Fuck, I'm good.
靠 老娘真厉害
Trey. Abbi...
特雷 艾比
Say it.
说吧
Abbi, we can't do this again.
艾比 我们不能再这样了
Say it, Trey. Just say it once.
说吧 特雷 就说一次
Bazinga.
骗到你了
You're a good witch, not a bad witch.
你是好女巫 不是坏女巫
Can I interest anybody in a cognake?
两位想要点干日鸡尾酒吗
This is a cognac and sake cocktail.
由干邑和日本米酒调制而成
Is it good?
好喝吗
Your eyes are stunning.
你的眼睛很迷人
I'll take it.
那就点吧
With that body, please.
以你的身体 拜托
You could use a little more cushion for the pushin'.
屁♥股♥再大点正好
You're right. We'll have three wasabi soufflés.
你说的是 我们要三份山葵蛋奶酥
What y'all gonna have?
你们要吃什么
Ah, bon soir.
晚上好
Are you guys high on weed?
你们是抽了大♥麻♥吗
I'm getting you 17 spicy escargot wontons, stat.
我马上给你们上17个蜗牛辣混沌
Thank you so much, Tim Foil.
太谢谢你了 蒂姆·银箔
I don't like what the new girl's done with this space.
我不喜欢新来那妹子对这里的布置
We gotta go somewhere else.
我们得换个地方
I'm-- I'm sorry, I'm sorry, Trey.
抱歉 抱歉 特雷
Okay, okay. Yeah. Okay.
好 嗯
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表