剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
have comfortable sex at this hot couple's hotel,
那对性感恋人的酒店和他们做♥爱♥了
and I'm really gonna miss you, and I love you so much.
我会想你的 我好爱你
Ilana, I love you, too.
阿♥拉♥娜 我也爱你
Okay... I'm gonna go.
我走了
I have a huge pussy-- huge.
我有个超大的逼 超大
Could fit you both, probably.
或许可以容下你们两个
So should we set up some rules or guidelines
我们要不要定点规矩 准则
or a safe word?
或者安全词
You guys are like hard-bodied Greek statues.
你们就像硬体的希腊雕像
I hope you're into a soft Russian peasant body.
希望你们会喜欢俄♥罗♥斯♥农民的柔软身躯
Wow, so stimulating.
好刺♥激♥
Really hot. Whew.
真性感
Woo! Yowza.
哇塞
Holy Moly, wow, okay, cool abs.
天 腹肌不错
Penis perfect. Incredible tits.
丁丁完美 超赞奶♥子♥
It's like the Sahara down here.
这下面就像撒哈拉沙漠
I must be so dehydrated from all the squirting and cumming I do.
一定是因为我潮♥吹♥和高♥潮♥ 导致我下面缺水
I'll-- I'll B-R-B.
我 我马上回来
I'll B-R-B.
马上回来
Okay.
好了
Okay, I'll let you out.
我放你出去
Go ahead. okay.
出去吧 好了
You know what? I just need a minute.
我只需要一点时间
Get it together, we'll go out to the party,
打起精神 我们就出去加入派对
and then we will be ourselves with this bunch of strangers.
然后在一堆陌生人中做自己
All right. This is good, I feel better.
好 很好 我感觉好多了
Oh. Okay.
好了
Oh, my God.
我去
Oh, no! No, no, no, no!
不 不 不 不
Holy shit, holy shit.
该死 见鬼
I'm brave, and I am super cool.
我很勇敢 我超酷
Yeah, no shit!
废话
It's me.
是我
Ilana Rodham-Obama Wexler.
阿♥拉♥娜·罗德姆-奥巴马·韦克斯勒
Jew-nami! Woo!
犹太海啸
Vulvarine! Ow!
阴♥户♥狼
Nikki Min-Ashkenazi!
妮琪·米娜克纳兹[德系犹太人]
I'm free, and I'm wild,
我自♥由♥ 我不羁
and I got big o'titties.
我有大奶♥子♥
Come on, kids. Aniston out.
快 孩子们 安妮斯顿出来
Come on, come on, here we go. Come on!
快 快点 快
Hey! Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
Proper oral hygiene stimulates more than just your gums.
正确的口腔卫生刺♥激♥的不仅仅是你的牙床
Ready to fuck!
准备开干
I want you to put that on.
我想你穿上这个
Tight.
紧紧的
You guys picked it up in the village?
你们在格林威治村里捡的吗
I want you to enter Dean from behind
我想你从后面插入迪恩
while he me out.
与此同时他狂干我
Dope! Very cool.
酷 非常酷
You guys are efficient.
你们真高效
Okay, entering and out. Great.
插入 狂干 很好
It's weird you're seeing me in a random suitcase,
你在一个随意旅行箱里看到我很奇怪
but you still have my suitcase,
但你仍然留着我的行李箱
and that's a visual reminder of me,
那是我的视觉提醒物
so this train of mental hallucination makes sense.
所以这趟心理幻觉列车说得通了
Totally makes sense.
完全说得通
But back to business. Ilana. Pegasus.
言归正传 阿♥拉♥娜 珀加索斯
This is what you always wanted.
这是你梦寐以求的
This is your dream. Kudos!
这是你的梦想 太棒了
I have to, um, poop... hard.
我得去用力 大便
Okay. It's okay, okay.
好了 没事的 没事
Oprah, Oprah.
奥普拉 奥普拉
Mark Ruffalo.
马克·卢法洛
Flutes, flutes, uh...
长笛 长笛
Music is great. Music is great.
音乐很棒 音乐很棒
Pugs, pug puppies. Puppies.
哈巴狗 小哈巴狗 小狗
Where is that coming from?
那是哪来的
Stupid, stupid! What is wrong with you?
笨死了 笨死了 你是怎么了
I can do this. I want this.
我可以的 我想要这样
I'm single!
我是单身
Who's ready to fuck?
谁准备好开干了
What gives? Ilana.
怎么了 阿♥拉♥娜
What's going on?
怎么回事
What's going on...
我有多性感和有趣
is how hot and fun I am.
就是怎么回事
See? Look at that.
看到没 快看
Hello? Dara?
有人吗 达拉
Oh, my God. Dara.
天啊 达拉
Thank God, Dara. I've been locked in here for, like, hours.
谢天谢地 达拉 我被关在这了好几个小时
You just unlocked the door. What's going on?
你刚把门打开了 怎么了
I'm tripping on mushrooms, and I'm having a bad trip.
我吃了致幻蘑菇 感觉不太好
I thought you were acting kinda funny,
我就说你有点古怪
but I called you on a weekend-- that's my bad.
但我在周末叫你来 我的错
Yeah, I didn't know-- I wasn't ready to--
我不知道 我没准备好
I would've not. I get it.
不然我不会吃的 我懂
We've all had bad trips.
我们都有过糟糕的嗑药经历
This too shall pass.
这次也会过去的
Just try to say that with me.
跟着我说
This too shall pass.
这次也会过去的
This too shall pass.
这次也会过去的
Let's get some fresh air in here.
我们去那呼吸点新鲜空气
Yeah, I didn't even think about that.
我都没想到
Yeah, that'll make you feel better.
这会让你好受点
Amanda? Amanda!
阿曼达 阿曼达
Amanda asked to go outside, I just let her out!
阿曼达想出去 我就放它出去了
You killed my cat!
你杀了我的猫
What the -- you monster?
搞什么 你这该死的禽兽
You killed Amanda!
你杀了阿曼达
No, no!
没有
Okay, I would not She's smushed!
我不会 它被压死了
This too shall pass, this too shall pass!
这次也会过去的 这次也会过去的
This too shall not pass!
这次不会过去
You're fired. Get the hell out of my house.
你被开除了 滚出我家
Wait, wait, wait, this is a Now!
等等 赶紧的
Okay, okay, yeah.
好的
Fucking drug addict.
该死的瘾君子
Oh, Amanda! Okay, just let me okay.
阿曼达 让我 好了
Let's do this.
开始吧
Doesn't look that high.
看上去没那么高
Guess they have to carb-load after their hike.
估计他们远足后要摄入超多碳水化合物
Not into it.
不感兴趣
Dodged a bullet.
躲过一劫
I wouldn't want that kind of intimacy.
我才不想要这种亲密
Cute. So cute.
可爱 真可爱
Goddammit.
该死
I love them. Oh, I hate them.
我爱他们 我恨他们
Delete. Delete.
删除 删除
Unsubscribe. Unsubscribe.
取消订阅 取消订阅
Unfollow, unfollow, unfriend!
取关 取关 删除好友
I feel better.
感觉好多了
Yeah, good job, dude. I'm proud of you.
干得漂亮 姐们 为你骄傲
That was also the same sound the cat made as it died slowly.
这跟那只猫在慢慢死去的途中发出的声音一样
It's not your fault.
那不是你的错
Isn't it, though?
真的不是吗
Yes.
是的
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表