剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, come on, deeper.
再深入点
Right there, ah, right there.
就是那 对了
Mom...
妈
I can't, you're-- The noises, the noises.
我捶不下去了 你 你的声音
All right, fuck you.
好吧 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you!
去你♥妈♥的♥
Sorry.
对不起
Dude, we are frickin' nailing this.
姐们 我们真厉害
Yeah, I feel like they're really starting to like us.
是啊 我感觉他们真的开始喜欢我们了
I mean, I already got three marriage proposals.
已经有三个人向我求婚了
Yeah, I can't wait to live here.
等不及要在这生活
Me neither. It is lit-ral-ly, like,
我也是 真的就像
blue skies are smiling at me.
蓝天在朝着我微笑
Shit, I almost forgot we're in Florida.
该死 我差点忘了我们是在佛罗里达了
I mean, if we move here, we'll be in, like, Donald land.
如果搬过来 我们就相当于是在唐纳德·XXX的土地上
Maybe this is a bad decision.
或许这是个不好的决定
What? Jaime just texted me.
怎么了 海眉刚给我发短♥信♥
It is four degrees in New York City.
纽约现在只有零下15度
And our pipes in our apartment just froze and burst... again.
我们公♥寓♥里的管子又冻裂了
This is a good decision, it's great. I think it's a good decision.
这是个明智的决定 很好 这是个明智的决定
I love it, I think it's right.
我喜欢 我觉得是正确的
You know, Florida might be filled with supporters,
佛罗里达或许有很多XXX支持者
but if we move here, our votes could swing the state.
但如果我们搬过来 说不定能改变投票结果
Okay, now we can't not.
那我们必须得搬过来了
Let's go borrow Grandma Esther's dope Cadillac.
我们去把艾斯特外婆的酷炫凯迪拉克借来
Head up to "Pube-icks," AKA Publix...
前往"恶心阴毛" 也就是大众超级市场
and get some goddamn whitefish salad
给那些老不死
for these old dirty bastards.
买♥♥点白鲑沙拉
Gorgeous people!
可人们
Oh, my gosh, I've got hors d'oeuvre.
天啊 我带来了开胃菜
Hope you take as much as you like.
尽管拿 别客气
Just remember to vote for us.
记得投我们就好
These give me terrible gas.
我吃这个会放臭屁
Bitches are horny for butterscotch.
贱♥人♥们真喜欢奶油糖果
The Darlington Lakes Executive Board
达林顿湖执行委员会
will now confer to make a decision
现在将就新租客
regarding the new tenants.
做出一个决定
I wonder how long they'll take.
不知道要花多久时间
We've reached a decision.
我们做出了决定
That was really fast. Okay.
真快 好吧
Congratulations, ladies!
恭喜 两位女士
Oh, my God.
天啊
You're the new residents at Darlington Lakes.
你们是达林顿湖新的居民
Thank you guys so much, you're so cute.
非常感谢 你们太可爱了
We are family now!
现在我们是家人了
Yeah, you won't be sorry, we promise.
你们不会后悔的 我们保证
Well, we'd rather have two young Jewish ,
我们宁愿要两个年轻的犹太拉拉
than a couple of .
也不要两个黑鬼
We gotta get the hell outta here!
我们得赶紧离开
I don't even know what to do with this!
我都不知道该怎么处理这个
I can't believe guns come with the apartment!
公♥寓♥竟然还赠枪
A bunch of monsters!
一群怪物
All right, you let me have the ring.
你把戒指给我
And I'm gonna give you
我给你
the end tables and the sleeper sofa.
茶几和沙发床
Please, people pay not to sleep on that pile-a-bullshit.
得了吧 人们宁愿给钱也不想睡在那破玩意上面
Here's what I'm gonna do for you.
这是我的提议
You can have the fake Van Gogh and all of the china.
你可以拿走那幅假梵高画和所有瓷器
China?!
瓷器
That shit is Ikea.
那明明是宜家的
Do I look like a frickin' idiot?
我看着像傻♥逼♥吗
I taught you everything you know, girlie.
你这些把戏都是我教你的
You're not puttin' one over on me.
休想来耍我
If you're gonna behave like this...
如果你要继续这样
...then maybe you shouldn't come to Sandals this year.
或许今年你就别来桑道斯度假村了
You did not.
你不是吧
Yeah, I did.
我就是说了
How dare you take my Sandals vacay hostage.
造♥反♥了你 劫持我的桑道斯假期
How dare you!
真是吃了熊心豹子胆
Un-frickin'-believable.
不可理喻
Now you're Miss Sensitive.
敏感小姐
You bet your ass I am!
老娘当然是了
We've located your bag. We're dispatching it to you.
我们找到你的行李箱了 已经发给你了
Yeah, whatever.
随便咯
I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
不好意思 不好意思
Even the type of fish salad they like is white.
他们喜欢的鱼沙拉都是白的
I'm now realizing that, that the only non-white people
我现在意识到 过去几天里我见到的
I've seen in the last few days have been, like, nurses
非白人都是护士 园丁
and gardeners and, like, the various dudes driving ambulances
以及开着救护车
that have come in and out of the community.
进出社区的人
Dude, shaming other white people
姐们 我最喜欢
for their racism is, like, my thing.
羞辱其他白人的种族歧视了
I've been in a haze!
我一直处于迷茫中
New York may be rough, but at least it's not
纽约或许生存艰难 但至少它不是
a white supremacist's wet dream.
白人至上主义者的春梦
Get me back to New York where everybody
带我回纽约 那里大家
hates Donald and Mike Pence.
都讨厌唐纳德·XXX和迈克·彭斯
This place is so scary.
这里太可怕了
It's, like, there are no gay people.
没有同志
There are zero interracial couples.
没有跨种族夫妻
Literally only, like, straight white people.
只有白人异性恋
What are we? In a goddamn Woody Allen movie?
我们难道是在伍迪·艾伦的电影里吗
Excuse me.
打扰下
All right, come on.
给我
Thank you.
谢谢
So, when we were kids,
我们小的时候
Grandma Esther and Grandpa Zayde
艾斯特外婆和扎德外公
used to take us to the Catskills every summer.
每年夏天都会带我们去卡次启尔山脉
And the men would stay home during the week.
男人们在工作日留在家里
They'd come up on the weekends to join us.
然后周末和我们汇合
So, one summer, Bev and I stole
有年夏天 贝芙和我偷了
Grandma Esther's diet pills-- speed, you know, we took it.
艾斯特外婆的减肥药Speed 然后吃了
And we're trying to hide it from Grandma.
我们试图不让外婆发现
But she spotted us immediately
但她立刻就知道了
'cause she was high on speed herself,
因为她自己也吃了Speed
so then...
然后
Remember this, Beverly?
记得吗 贝芙莉
So then...
然后
we just ended up in the middle of the night, you know,
我们半夜
in that tiny, little bungalow kitchen
在那个小平房♥厨房♥里
3:00 in the morning grinding our teeth.
凌晨三点磨牙
And we never told Daddy.
我们从没给爸爸说过
No, we never told Daddy.
是的 从没给爸爸说过
You know, I lost my virginity in that little bungalow.
我的第一次就是在那个小平房♥里
No, you didn't.
狗屁
You lost your virginity to Jerry Katz
你第一次是和杰瑞·卡茨
the year after I went to college.
就在我去大学后一年
I lied.
我说了谎
I lost my virginity to Neil Friedman
我的第一次给了尼尔·弗里曼
in that bungalow
就在那个平房♥里
while all of you were sleeping the summer I was 15.
你们都在睡觉 那年夏天我15岁
Wait a minute, Neil Friedman?
等等 尼尔·弗里曼
Wasn't he the one with the scoliosis brace?
他不是那个穿着脊柱侧凸支撑架的吗
I was so petrified
我特别害怕
that I was gonna wake all of youse up
怕把你们吵醒
because it kept bangin' against the headboard.
因为操得床头板一直晃
Bangin'?
操
Oh, Beverly, you know what?
贝芙莉 知道吗
You take the ring.
戒指给你了
No, Bobbi, you take it.
不 芭比 你拿去
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表