剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
You're up first. VIPs.
你先来 贵宾
The city really is so magical.
这城市真的很有魔力
Oh, my God, dude!
天啊
What? Hot sex!
什么 火热性♥爱♥
Look right there. Let me see, let me see, let me see.
看那边 我看看 我看看
Oh, my God, Ilana, this is disgusting.
天啊 阿♥拉♥娜 好恶心
You are so prude.
你也太正经了
It's weird.
真奇怪
No, I'm not.
不 我不是
Two ladies? Oh, my God! You gotta see this!
两个女人 天啊 你一定要看看
We gotta come up here more often.
我们要经常上来
What the , Ilana?
什么鬼 阿♥拉♥娜
Do not be a homophobe.
别他妈恐同
No, look!
不 快看
No!
不
Holy shit!
我♥操♥
Okay, love bug, so you say she fell off the fifth floor balcony?
亲爱的 你说你看到她从五楼阳台摔下
Yeah, it was the one with the blue towel,
就是有蓝色毛巾的那层
and she fell, like, right here.
她就摔在这里
And then her-- her body bounced. Right over there.
然后她的身体弹了起来 弹到那边
Cool.
酷
I'm sorry, sweethearts, there's no evidence here.
不好意思 亲爱的 没有证据
Maybe you two were bored.
或许你们两个无聊了
You just need a little excitement.
你们需要一点刺♥激♥
You know it's a felony to report a false crime?
你们知道报假警是联邦重罪吗
Okay, we don't need any excitement.
我们不需要刺♥激♥
We were in the middle of excitement.
我们当时就处于刺♥激♥中
Okay, all right. Calm down.
好吧 冷静
You two have a nice night, okay?
祝你们晚上愉快
I mean, we saw that, right?
我们看到了 对吗
Yeah, I mean, I think so.
嗯 我觉得看到了
Ilana, that's the guy!
阿♥拉♥娜 就是他
Holy shit!
我嘞个去
Oh, my God.
我的天
He's got a Burton bag!
他有个伯顿包
Abbi. Dude.
艾比 搞错没有
No, the body's in the bag, Ilana!
不 尸体在那包里 阿♥拉♥娜
Okay, okay.
好的
I mean, what are we even gonna say to him when we confront him?
我们和他对峙的话要和他说什么
I mean, are we confronting him?
我们要和他对峙吗
Yeah, we're gonna be, like, we saw you
我们就说 我们看到你
kill your girlfriend, bitch!
杀了你女友 贱♥人♥
God, I mean, this is so crazy.
天 这太疯狂了
We are being so crazy right now.
我们现在好疯狂
What if he has a gun?
万一他有枪呢
He probably does. Everybody has guns.
他八成有 人人都有枪
Oh, my God. I saw this Oprah once
我的天 我看过一♥期♥《奥普拉脱口秀》
where this girl was about to be sexually assaulted,
有个女孩在将要被性侵的时候
and then she twisted the dude's dick.
扭断了那男的老二
I mean, that is always in the back of my mind.
我一直记着
Yeah, 12th season, 1998. Amazing season.
嗯 1998年 第12季 超赞的一季
And then the other girl, who also had been attacked,
另外一个女生 她也被袭击了
pissed on her attacker, and it worked. Genius. Yep.
往袭击者身上撒尿 奏效了 天才
Genius.
天才
A karaoke bar? What?
卡拉OK吧 什么
Do you see him?
你看到他了吗
Where the did he go?
他去哪了
The suitcase, he doesn't have the suitcase.
行李箱不见了
What kind of sick comes in here and eats dessert
什么样的变♥态♥在把未婚妻
after he throws his fiancée out of the building?
从楼上扔下后到这里来吃点心
Why even get engaged if you're just gonna murder her?
如果你要杀她干嘛还订婚
Ugh, milk? What a baby.
牛奶 真♥他♥妈♥幼稚
Let's go.
我们走
Let's go.
快过去
Hi, um, excuse me, sir,
打扰下 先生
do you know the name of the movie that that man
你知道刚才那个男人
just bought tickets to see?
买♥♥了什么电影的票吗
He bought tickets to "Daddy's Back."
他买♥♥了《爸爸回来了》
Jerking off at "Daddy's Back" after he kills his wife?
杀妻之后对着《爸爸回来了》打飞机
How long is the movie?
电影多长
An hour and 50 minutes.
110分钟
Plus 45 minutes of previews.
还有45分钟的预告
That means we have enough time to sneak into his apartment.
那我们就有足够时间偷偷进入他的公♥寓♥了
Whoa! No, bitch. You are a cuckoo bitch.
不 贱♥人♥ 你真是个没脑子的贱♥人♥
We're not breaking into his apartment.
我们不会闯进他的公♥寓♥
Okay, Ilana, you were the one that just said
阿♥拉♥娜 是你刚才说
that we're like, this productive and efficient team.
我们是个高效率的团队
We run this city.
我们主宰着这城市
You know, the mother of his children does deserve her justice.
孩子他妈值得伸张正义
Her story must be heard.
她的故事必须传播出去
You're right.
你说得对
Yeah, we just need to make sure we do this the smart way.
我们只需要聪明点
Hi! Ladies, can I help you?
嗨 女士们 有什么需要帮助的吗
You can indeed.
没错
We are here to surprise our uncle.
我们是来给我们叔叔一个惊喜的
We're his nieces.
我们是他的侄女
He just left a little bit ago,
他不久前才离开
and we wanted to sneak into his apartment
我们想偷偷进入他的公♥寓♥
to surprise him for his birthday.
给他的生日一个惊喜
See, we got a cake and everything.
看 我们准备了蛋糕
Ugh, yum.
好好吃
And we just wanted to set up before everybody else got here.
我们想在大家来之前布置好
We know he's on the fifth floor,
他住五楼
and we know he's on a corner apartment,
公♥寓♥在角落里
but we just forgot the exact number.
但我们忘了门牌号♥了
Oh, that's Mr. Hudson's apartment, 5D.
那是哈德逊先生的公♥寓♥ 5D
Yeah, Uncle Hudson, we love him.
对 哈德逊叔叔 我们爱他
Oh, sweet Uncle Hudson. Yeah.
善良的哈德逊叔叔
You two are adorable.
你们俩真可爱
You too.
你也是
Jesus, white girls can get away with anything
天啊 白人女真是什么都能侥幸成功
if you act dumb enough. I know, right?
如果你能装傻的话 就是说吧
We're lucky we look dumb.
我们很走运我们看着就很傻
Healthy-looking hookers.
外表健康的妓♥女♥
I mean, this is crazy.
这太疯狂了
I mean, we really can do anything if we put our minds together.
我们真的无所不能 如果我们联合在一起
So, we have an hour
在他看完电影前
until he gets out of the movie. Right.
我们有一小时时间 对
What are we even looking for?
我们要找什么
Evidence.
证据
This was a home.
这里曾是个家
That... had heart.
一个有心的家
Oh, my God.
我的天
Holy shit!
我去
This is an entire accordion folder full of takeout menus.
这个折叠文件夹里全是外卖♥♥目录
You ever heard of Seamless?
听说过Seamless[在线订餐公♥司♥]吗
Insane, he probably doesn't even let her on the Internet
难以置信 他说不定不让她上网
'cause she'll read too much.
因为她太爱阅读
This is nuts.
天呐
Ugh, look at this. They were a happy couple.
看看这个 他们曾是幸福的两口子
Sick. And all along, his blood is just boiling
可怕 而一直以来 他的怒气不断累积
that she's so much hotter than he is.
因为她比他性感
Cleaning supplies.
清洁用品
An entire cabinet full of cleaning supplies?
一整柜的清洁用品
She thinks that she's gonna use them to clean the toilet.
她以为她要用这些清理马桶
Guess what? He's using them to clean up her blood.
结果呢 他用这些清理她的血迹
God.
天啊
Oh, my God. Okay. Holy shit, holy shit...
我的天 我♥操♥ 我♥操♥
Oh, my God.
天啊
They're definitely married, look at all her clothes!
他们肯定结婚了 看看她的衣服
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表