剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Sushi Mambeaux.
曼巴寿司
Marcel, hey, it's Ilana.
马塞尔 我是阿♥拉♥娜
I can't believe I'm about to say this but--
我不敢相信我要说这个
You have bed bugs. How'd you know?
你有臭虫 你怎么知道的
Because Brenda was using Sushi Mambeaux
因为布伦达在用曼巴寿司
as her own personal hussy hut.
作为她个人的妹妹小屋
What? Clean out your ears, other Tonya.
什么 掏干净你的耳朵 坦娅二号♥
Brenda was running a prostitution ring
布伦达在曼巴寿司打烊后
out of Sushi Mambeaux after hours.
经营一个性♥交♥易集团
She brought in bed bugs
她把臭虫带了过来
and who in the heck knows what else.
鬼知道还有什么
So we are closed for fumigation indefinitely.
所以我们无限期关门熏蒸
Well, what about my job?
那我的工作呢
Child, I hope you put your cash in the bank
孩子 我希望你把钱存进了银行
and made yourself a little breast egg
给自己做了个乳蛋
'cause who knows if we'll bounce back.
因为我们能不能东山再起还是个未知数
Well, where are you gonna go?
那你要去哪
I'm gonna go wherever I can be the best father
我会去可以给我唯一儿子
to my only son.
做最好父亲的地方
Well, my son.
我儿子
Toodles! But
拜拜 可是
I guess this is our lives now. We have bed bugs.
我想这就是我们现在的生活了 我们有臭虫
We are fully by bed bugs.
我们被臭虫给操了
Us and all our marks.
我们以及我们所有的瘢痕
You have it a lot worse than I do.
你情况比我还糟
It's 'cause I'm sweeter.
因为我更甜
What are we gonna do?
我们该怎么办
I'm calling Abbi.
我给艾比打电♥话♥
Shit.
靠
Nice purse.
包不错
Shut up! Go!
闭嘴 快走
Hey, hey, hey. Bodine. Bodine, hey!
博丁 博丁
Bodine, please! Just...
博丁 拜托
Bodine...
博丁
All right, withdraw the money.
把钱取出来
All right. Before she gets back.
好 在她回来之前
All right, all right.
好 好
Okay, can you just look away for a second please?
你能回避一下吗
What for? Mmy PIN, I just
为什么 我的密♥码♥ 我
Oh, my God. I'm mugging you, bitch!
天啊 我在打劫你 贱♥人♥
Okay, okay.
好的
Oh, let me guess. Were you born in 1-9-88?
我猜猜 你出生于1988吗
Jesus. Good PIN. Okay, you know what?
老天 真是好密♥码♥ 知道吗
I don't usually have a gun pointed at me, bitch.
一般我输密♥码♥的时候没有枪指着我 贱♥人♥
I have a license to carry this.
我可是持证持枪
Do you wanna see my permit? No.
要看我的许可证吗 不
You wanna see it? No, I don't.
想看吗 不想
No, I didn't think so. Go to your balance now.
就知道你不想 赶快进余额
Come on! I'm just not doing very well right now.
快 我现在不是很舒服
Do it! Okay, okay!
快点 好 好
Oh, my God. Is this a joke?
我的天 你在逗我吗
No, I'm having a rough time right now.
没 我最近过得很艰难
Let me see your savings.
我看看你的储蓄存款账户
I cancelled it 'cause it was costing me
我注销了 因为每个月
like six bucks a month and that wasn't really doing me
要交6块钱 对我
any good, so... That's your total equity?
没帮助 所以这就是你的全部资产
$374? Are you kidding me?
374 你逗我呢
You gotta keep more money in your bank account than that!
你得在银行账户里存比这多的钱
No, I know. What if there's an emergency?
我知道 要是有紧急状况呢
What if the economy all of a sudden tanks?
要是经济突然垮掉
What're you gonna do? I'm not sure.
你要怎么办 我不知道
You're giving me advice?
你在给我建议吗
You're mugging me right now so...
你是在打劫我
At least I'm proactive about my finances.
至少我对自己的财政状况有前瞻性
And, look.
听着
You clearly are living beyond your means.
你花的钱显然已经超过了你能支付的能力
Can you afford that bag?
你买♥♥得起那个包吗
This was a gift from a very wealthy friend.
这是我一个很有钱朋友送的
That's too expensive for you. Give me that.
对你来说太贵了 给我
Get out of my bodega, motherfucker.
滚出我的店 混♥蛋♥
Holy shit.
我♥操♥
Oh, my God. Thank you so much.
天啊 太谢谢你了
Maybe you could've gotten the bag and the money.
或许你本可以把我的包和钱要回来
Maybe you could've remembered my name.
或许你本可以记住我的名字
That's fair.
有道理
Hey, I have full-on bed bugs.
我全身都长了臭虫
Can I come over?
我能过来吗
Ilana, no. That's how it spreads.
阿♥拉♥娜 不 臭虫就是这么传染开的
Plus, if I got bed bugs from my sister
再说 我要是被我姐传染臭虫
what would people think?
人们会怎么想
You are so afraid of incest.
你对乱♥伦♥太恐惧了
You need to talk about that in therapy.
你在心理治疗的时候该谈谈这个
Yes, of course, come home for the weekend, sweetheart.
当然 周末回家吧 亲爱的
That'd be wonderful. You know what?
那就太好了 知道吗
We'll go do nails, then bags, then maybe--
我们可以一起去做指甲 买♥♥包包 然后
Well, uh, Mom, I am gonna need complete access
妈 我需要有使用洗衣机和烘干机的
to the washer and dryer because I'm gonna bring every item
完全权限 因为我会带上
of clothing home that I own and, to be honest,
我所有的衣服 老实说
most of the time I'm gonna be in the shower
大多数时候我都会在浴室里
scrubbing the bed bugs from my hair and body.
擦洗我头发和身体里的臭虫
You haven't been home in months
你好几个月没回家
and now you get bed bugs and you wanna bring 'em here?
现在你染上了臭虫 想把它们带过来
No, no, no. Fuck you.
不不 去你♥妈♥的♥
So I thought maybe we could play with the puppy,
我想我们可一起和狗狗玩
watch a little movie, make some dinner.
看看电影 做点晚餐
I'll give you really rigorous head...
我会给你好好口
I'm with that. ... right after I take
行啊 就在我
a shower 'cause I have, um, bed... bed bugs.
洗了澡后 因为我有 臭虫
What? No!
什么 不行
Come on, Lincoln, my family's turned me away.
拜托 林肯 我家人把我拒之门外
I really need you, my boyfriend, right now.
我现在真的需要你 我的男友
And I just happen to be... right outside your building.
而我刚好就在你家楼下
Come on, Lincoln.
拜托了 林肯
Sorry, Ilana, I can't let you in.
抱歉 阿♥拉♥娜 我不能让你进来
I'm a dad now.
我现在是爸爸了
Sticky's health is my first priority.
糯糯的健康是我最关心的
You named her? Yeah, Sticky.
你给它取了名字 是的 糯糯
Like sticky rice. Sticky rice.
就像糯米 -糯米
It's my favorite type of rice. That's so cute it hurts.
这是我最爱的一种米 可爱到我伤心
Listen, I'm sorry I can't help, Ilana.
我很抱歉我帮不上你 阿♥拉♥娜
I'll call you tomorrow. Good luck. Love you.
我明天联♥系♥你 祝你好运 爱你
I just wanna smush you and eat you up!
我好想压着你 把你吃了
I'm turning into my mother.
我成了我妈了
Bodegas save lives.
博得家便利店拯救生命
Me and my family, we take that responsibility
我和我家人 非常认真
like, really seriously, and we have a permit,
对待这个责任 我们有持枪许可证
We know our Second Amendment rights.
我们知道我们的宪法第二修正案权利
Right, Second Amendment.
嗯 宪法第二修正案
That's the gun one. I mean, I was born here
就是跟枪有关的那个 我出生在这
but I helped my parents study for their citizenship.
但我有帮助我父母学习入籍考试
So I know the Constitution like the back of my hand.
所以我对《宪法》了如指掌
Yeah, no, me too.
嗯 我也是
I know it like the back of, like...
我对它了如
my foot.
趾脚
Never forget it.
永远不会忘记
'Cause I'm from Philadelphia.
因为我是费城的
Well, I'm from the suburbs of Philadelphia.
我是费城郊区的
But, like, it's like, 40 minutes tops
离独♥立♥厅
to the Founding Fathers.
最多也就40分钟车程
Crackin' that bell, right?
敲那钟 对吧
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表