剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
It's so funny for you to call me a dude.
你叫我哥们 真好笑
Well, not, like, a dude.
不是男人啦
Just, like, dude. Like, anyone can be a dude.
就是哥们 任何人都可以是哥们
It's just like a friend thing.
就像是朋友
Well, then, cool... dude.
那好吧 哥们
Cool.
好
You're getting good.
你挺像模像样了
I feel like that's good.
我觉得这很好
I feel like it's good to start.
开始抽挺好的
I'll just do one more on our way back in. Okay.
我们回去前我再抽一口 好
Juicing, juicing, juicing.
活力 活力 活力
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你
Life is trash.
生活就是垃圾
Move! Go!
让开 让开
Out of my fucking way!
给我闪开
It just tastes better.
吃起来更好吃了
Like, stuff just tastes better, right?
吃起来更好吃了 对吧
I'm pot.
我是大♥麻♥
Oh, my God.
天啊
Abbi...
艾比
What?
怎么了
I just wanna ask you a question.
我想问你个问题
Okay.
好
How many men have you slept wiith?
你和多少男人睡过
Whoa, okay, um...
这个
I don't know if I wanna, like...
我不知道我是否想
It's just, like, a lot to No, no, I'm just curious.
只是 这 不不 我只是好奇
I don't-- have no idea what people do these days.
我不知道现在的人都在干些什么了
Okay.
好吧
We're being honest.
我们彼此坦诚
I'm just gonna... gonna do it.
我就给你说吧
We're gonna go there and we're gonna do it right now.
我现在就给你说
32.
32个
Jesus Christ.
老天
Wow, I have had three.
我只有3个
I've slept with three.
我和3个男人睡过
My whole life, 55 years.
我这辈子 55年
Paul Kafferty, my first boyfriend who I think was gay anyway.
保罗·卡弗迪 我第一任男友 我觉得他是同志
Your father.
你♥爸♥
And now Neil. Okay.
现在是尼尔 好吧
My "husband," Neil.
我"老公" 尼尔
You are married.
你结婚了
Well, we haven't made love in over a month.
我们已经超过一个月没有做过爱了
And if we're being honest, it's more like making like.
坦白说 更像是做样子
And...
而
I just wish I would've fucked up a little more.
我只是希望我能更堕落
I wish I would've fucked a little more.
和更多人睡过
You know, I never had sex with...
我从没和
with a man who didn't speak English.
不说英语的男人做过爱
Not even an ESL guy.
连以英语作为第二语言的都没有过
You know, I've never even had anal sex.
我从没肛♥交♥过
I mean, not even a finger.
指交都没有过
I mean, it's not really something you can ask for.
这种事是你求之不来的
Well, you just have to actually just ask for it.
实际上 只要你求就会有
Oh, Mom, it's okay.
妈 没关系的
Abbi, it's not ok I understand.
艾比 有关系 我明白
No, it's fine, it's ok.
不 没关系 没事的
Last week, I penetrated myself with a bottle of cough syrup.
上周 我用止咳糖浆的瓶子自♥慰♥
Okay.
好吧
Get out of the way!
闪开
Come on uh!
给点力
Ilana, it's me. ...
阿♥拉♥娜 是我
Dude, your tinfoil is broke!
你的锡箔纸坏了
Okay, uh, dude, my mom just told me she's, like,
姐们 我妈刚跟我说
really sexually frustrated and that she
她对性生活很不满意
fucked a bottle of cough syrup last week.
她上周用止咳糖浆的瓶子自♥慰♥
I'm, like, I don't know if I can, like,
我不知道我能不能
handle this level of honesty.
应付得了这种程度的坦白
I'm, like, is this what being an adult is
成年人都是这样吗
'cause this is terrifying.
这太可怕了
Wait, are you, are you okay? That is really, really...
你还好吗 那太
Really, really sad. Are you all right? Okay.
太悲伤了 你还好吗
That is so sad.
那实在太悲伤了
Okay, dude, dude, dude, what do you need from me?
好吧 姐们 你需要我做什么
Okay, what do you need?
你需要什么
Bulbs. Bulbs?
灯泡 灯泡
Top shelf. Okay.
顶层 好
Oh, that is some pathetic shit.
你妈真可悲
Okay, found 'em, dude.
找到了
Okay, give me ten... thousand watts.
开到一万瓦
Okay, I got it!
好的 没问题
Hang on, dude, here we go!
坚持住 开始了
Okay.
好了
Okay, here we go.
开始了
M-g!
MG
Serotonin rising.
血清素在升起
Dopamine flowing. Yes!
多巴胺在流动 太棒了
It's working, dude, it's working.
有效果了 姐们 有效果了
Oh, that's so good.
太爽了
It's working.
有效果了
God, that's
天 这
It's all good, just be right back on.
没事的 马上就恢复
My daughter fucked 32 guys.
我女儿睡了32个男人
Oh, my God. Oh, God, no, please, no.
我的天 天啊 拜托不要
I'm pot!
我是大♥麻♥
I'm in so much trouble.
我闯大祸了
Look, I don't know what kind of Strong Island honkies
听着 我不知道你把什么长岛白鬼
you brought up in here, Other Tonya,
带到了这里 坦娅二号♥
but this is not Billy Joel's go-to Dave and Buster's, okay?
但这不是比利·乔尔的专属戴夫&巴斯特餐厅 好吗
I'm, I'm sorry, Marcel.
我很抱歉 马塞尔
I wasn't on top of it, and I just... don't care.
我状态不好 我不在乎
I'm feeling really depressed from the winter,
因为冬天我感觉很抑郁
and I'm just... numb.
我整个人都是麻木的
Do what you gotta do.
做你该做的
I honestly don't give a shit.
我真的无所谓
You should fire me.
你该开除我
Oh, okay, you play--
行了 你
You playin' me right now, ain't you?
你在耍我 对不对
Marcel, seriously. Take my tips.
马塞尔 我是认真的 把我的小费拿去
Do whatever you gotta do.
做你该做的
Oh, please, man, you are a-- you are a career hustler.
得了吧 你是职业骗子
Whatever it is you're doing is working on me.
不管你现在在做什么 对我很有效
You know what? I want you to kick me.
我要你踢我
Get in there. Go on!
快啊 踢我
Wait a minute?
等等
Are you for real?
你是认真的
Fuck it, I'll fire Owen.
该死 我开除欧文好了
Owen's a terrible waiter.
欧文根本不会做服务员
I don't care about-- He's rich, his family's rich.
我不在乎 他很有钱 他家人很有钱
He'll be fine.
他不会有事的
But this depression shit.
但你的抑郁
That's, that's next level bitchy.
这属于另一个级别的操蛋
I'm kind of digging it.
我还挺喜欢的
My dick is a little bit hard.
我鸡♥巴♥都硬了
I hope you never get better.
希望你永远也不要好转
Thanks.
谢谢
Drama in the alley.
小巷里有好戏
Mom! Mom! Oh, my God, Mom, stop it!
妈 妈 天啊 快停下
What, Abbi, go!
艾比 走开
Are you kidding me right now! Stop it!
你逗我吗 快停下
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表