剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Driver, I'm dying in here, can't you get the air up a little bit?
司机 我快死了 你能开下空调吗
Mom, don't call him driver.
妈 别叫他司机
Yeah. They're called security this guy, he's not stopping anybody.
嗯 这人是保安 他拦得住谁啊
Esther Baumgarten? No, no. That's my mother, she's dead.
艾斯特·邦加藤 不 那是我妈 她死了
Dead! She's dead!
死了 她死了
Okay, go ahead.
好 进去吧
God, I needed to be slapped in the face with this Vitamin D.
天 我的脸需要维他命D的滋润
I could feel my mustache lightening.
我能感觉到我的胡子在变淡
Yup, you told us and the TSA guy.
嗯 你跟我们还有运输安全管理局的人说过了
Oh, please, you're just grumpy 'cause you lost your luggage.
拜托 你发脾气还不是因为你行李丢了
Yeah, I got this amazing suitcase that I saw on Refinery29.
我在Refinery29上买♥♥了这个超棒的行李箱
It's the one that Drew Barrymore recommends.
德鲁·巴里摩尔推荐的那款
Barrymore recommends.
德鲁·巴里摩尔推荐的
Oh, Eliot, I am so sorry for your loss.
艾略特 我很同情你
It's insane that you didn't do carry-on.
你干嘛不用手提行李 笨蛋
But, look, I had to check.
听着 我必须托运
I had my shampoo and my conditioner.
我带了洗发水和护发素
And it's made especially for the humid...ity.
专门用来保湿的
Oh, yikes.
囧
Oh, I love it. ? Oh, no.
我喜欢 什么鬼
Welcome to Florida. America's droopy dick.
欢迎来到佛罗里达 美国的下垂老二
You know what? You could hold my purse.
你可以帮我拿包
Oh, thanks.
谢谢
Ab, something I've meaning to talk to you about.
小艾 有件事我一直想跟你说
And I don't wanna offend.
无意冒犯
I really, really think
我真心觉得
you need to change your profile picture on Facebook.
你该把你Facebook的头像换了
You're not doing yourself any favors.
对你没帮助
Okay.
好吧
Why are you guys even friends on Facebook?
你们为什么在Facebook上是好友
What do you mean? I'm friends with all your friends on Facebook.
什么意思 你所有朋友都是我Facebook好友
And I got news for you. They request me.
新闻速递 是他们加的我
She's right, I mean, I did.
没错 是我加的她
A couple of times, actually.
还加了几次 其实
God, do you feel this Florida sun? I am loving it.
天啊 你们感受到佛罗里达的阳光了吗 爱死了
Bobbi Wexler!
芭比·韦克斯勒
Jesus! ?Jesus!
天啊 天啊
What, this?
怎么 这个吗
It's called "Stand Your Ground," snowflakes.
这叫做"坚守阵地" 大惊小怪
Hi, Eleanor.
嗨 埃莉诺
We're meeting my sister upstairs.
我们要上楼见我妹妹
We're here to clean out Mom's apartment before it's sold.
趁老妈的房♥子还没卖♥♥出去前 把东西分了
These are my three beautiful children.
这三个是我漂亮的儿女
These are Esther's grandchildren?
这些是艾斯特的孙子
Oh! Come, give me a big hug!
过来给我抱个
A group hug... How nice to meet you.
团抱 见到你真高兴
Damn it. What? What?
该死 怎么了 怎么了
Florida.
佛罗里达
Hello, hello, hello!
哈喽 哈喽 哈喽
Beverly Baumgarten, we're here!
贝芙莉·邦加藤 我们到了
Hi, there! Hi!
你们好啊 嗨
Aunt Bev, you look jah-mazing!
贝芙小姨 你简直美呆了
Oh, you know, one SoulCycle a month ago,
一个月前参与了SoulCycle单车课程
and I swear I'm still sweating.
我现在还在流汗
Otherwise known as a hot flash.
也称作潮热
Abbi, you're so much prettier
艾比 你比你
than that pic of yours on Facebook.
在Facebook上的头像漂亮多了
Right, I told her that.
是吧 我跟她说了
Let me see this manicure.
我看看你的美甲
What is that, "Trophy Wife"?
这是什么 "花瓶妻"吗
Second wife. ?
二任妻子
I knew it! She smells of mothballs.
我就知道 她一股樟脑球的味道
Oh, here we go. You started cleaning out the stuff before me!
要开始了 你比我先开始分东西
No.... ?You have a lot of nerve starting before me.
没有 你胆子可真够大啊
I waited an entire year to come down here because you couldn't
我等了整整一年才过来 因为你走不开
leave the city 'cause you might be getting "Hamilton" Tickets?
因为你可能拿到《汉密尔顿》的票
Sheryl's niece is dating an usher
谢丽尔的侄女和一个引座员在交往
who could slip us through the garbage chute,
他也许可以让我们从垃圾卸槽里进去
but we had to be ready at any moment.
但我们得随时做好准备
At any moment!
随时
Don't raise your voice to me, missy!
别提高你嗓音 女士
I'm the person who taught you how to insert a diaphragm!
是我教你怎么插入避孕膜的
So let's just show a little respect!
有点尊重好吗
We're gonna go to the pool.
我们准备去游泳池
Wait, my bathing suit is in my suitcase.
等等 我泳衣在行李箱里
What am I gonna wear?
我要穿什么
I can't believe I have been on hold for two hours.
我竟然已经等了两个小时了
Mmm. Jesus Christ.
老天
Also, this bathing suit is so tight.
还有这泳裤好紧
I can't believe Grandpa used to wear this.
不敢相信外公以前穿这个
Grandpa? That's Grandma Esther's suit.
外公 那是外婆的泳衣
What? I knew it would fit you, same hips.
什么 我就知道你穿合适 一样的屁♥股♥
Oh, my God, this is humiliating.
我的天 这太丢人了
Oh, own it, boi.
认了吧 小弟
Enjoy your beautiful body in a tropical climate.
在热带气候里享受你漂亮的身体
So much better than disgusting N-Y-C.
比恶心的纽约好多了
So... the key to sunbathing is to have a solid tan plan.
所以日光浴的关键是有可靠的晒黑计划
First I do my back, then I do my front.
先晒后面 再晒前面
I didn't say it was, like, a complicated plan.
并不复杂
Okay, so can you help me put on this 100 SPF?
你能帮我抹这个防晒系数100的防晒霜吗
A dermatologist once told me that I need to wear 100 SPF
有个皮肤医生曾对我说我得用防晒系数100的
because I'm "Devastatingly white."
因为我太白了
What is it, my birthday? Turn around.
今天我生日吗 转过去
El, come on, you need this too, brother--
艾略 拜托 你也需要的
Too hot!
太热了
Respect.
尊重
Excuse me, are you the new on-site mortician?
不好意思 你是这里新的殡仪师吗
I just loved Doris' eyebrows at her service yesterday.
我好喜欢昨天瞻仰仪式上多丽丝的眉毛
No, I'm the late Esther Baumgarten's granddaughter, Ilana.
不 我是刚过世的艾斯特·邦加藤的孙女 阿♥拉♥娜
Oh, you're the one dating the gangster dentist.
你就是那个跟黑帮牙医交往的啊
Uh... no, we, uh... We broke up, actually.
没有 我们分手了
Good for you.
真好
Oh, dude.
快看
The gun holder.
拿枪的那个
Amazing.
太赞了
Pearls. Crap.
珍珠 垃圾
Ersatz ruby from Little Richard.
小理查德的仿红宝石
Let's just cut the crap, Princess Ticklefeather.
别说这些有的没的 痒毛公主
Let's talk about the ring.
我们来谈谈戒指
You really wanna get into that?
你真想谈吗
You bet your ass I do.
当然
All right, all right.
好好
All right, Mommy would want me to have it.
妈妈会希望我拿着它
Ha! It's probably the only engagement ring
笑死 这可能是
I'm ever gonna have at this point.
我唯一会有的订婚戒指了
You are so full of shit, I need a plunger.
你真是满嘴是屎 我需要一个马桶搋子
Mommy would've wanted that ring
妈妈会希望把这戒指
to go to Ilana, her only granddaughter, or Eliot even!
给她唯一的孙女阿♥拉♥娜 或者甚至艾略特
So now I'm being punished because I don't have children?
所以因为我没子女就要受惩罚吗
Drama queen. You know, I still may.
戏精 你知道 我还可能生孩子的
Man, this place is so magical.
这里太神奇了
It's got everything.
什么都有
Sunshine, warmth, greenery.
阳光 温暖 绿色植物
Oh, my God, is that an orange tree?
天啊 那是橘子树吗
So legit, from "Mutta" earth, baby.
好真实 大地母亲的产物
Real fruit that hasn't already been licked by a bodega cat?
还没有被杂货店小猫舔过的真正水果
Oh, God.
天啊
Nuts.
太疯狂了
Nuts!
太疯狂了
Man, I feel so good right now.
我现在感觉好极了
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表