剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Jesus! No, I'm so sorry. I just I heard you crying.
老天 抱歉 我只是听到你哭
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm sorry.
嗯 抱歉
Sorry, I don't usually-- I just was getting service.
抱歉 我一般不会 我只是来找手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
I'm kind of having a tough time.
我在经历一段困难时期
Well, actually, my husband and I...
实际上是 我老公和我
are having a tough time.
在经历一段困难时期
And I really--
我真的
I really don't know what to do.
我真的不知所措
Relationships are tough, take it from me.
维持关系很难 我是过来人
How long have you guys been together?
你们在一起多久了
Show me just one. I'll show you both.
给我看一个嘛 我给你看两个
I'll show you right now Ilana, what's good?
我现在就给你看 阿♥拉♥娜 好啊
Damien! Hey, hey, what's up?
达米恩 你好吗
How are you? Good to see you.
你怎么样 很高兴见到你
You too.
我也是
What are you doing here? What're you talking about?
你在这干什么 你说什么呢
It's my party. I invited you.
这是我的派对 我邀请了你
Yes. Yeah.
对 嗯
Right. Right, yeah.
是啊 嗯
Wait, does that mean that lincoln's here?
等等 这是不是说林肯也在这
Hold on one second.
等一下
I'm just gonna grab this. Okay.
给我 好吧
I'll come back for you.
我之后再来找你
I shouldn't have invited her.
不该邀请她来的
Well, hello. Hey.
你好啊 嘿
Ilana. Ilana Wexler.
阿♥拉♥娜 阿♥拉♥娜·韦克斯勒
Yeah, I-- I know.
我知道
How are you? You look great.
你好吗 你气色不错
You look good too. You look like a video girl.
你也是 你看上去像视频里的女生
Woman.
女人
Video gi You look good. Thanks.
视频女生 你看着不错 谢谢
Steph, this is Ilana.
斯黛芙 这是阿♥拉♥娜
Ilana, this is my girlfriend, Steph.
阿♥拉♥娜 这是我女友 斯黛芙
No...
不
♪ Oh, no, oh, no ♪
♪ 不 不 ♪
♪ Oh, no... ♪
♪ 不 ♪
Catch up with you later.
过会儿来找你
Abbi, I just saw Lincoln and then I met his girlfriend
艾比 我刚看到林肯了 还有他女友
and I shit myself from a sphincter-quivering,
我因为肛♥门♥痉挛
pelvic-floor-loosening, socially lethal combination
盆底肌松弛 以及社交致命组合
of cheese, champagne, and cocaine.
奶酪 香槟和可♥卡♥因♥而拉屎了
I need some working fingers in the bathroom pronto
我需要能活动的手指立马到卫生间来
before I Edward Scissors-ass my ass.
不然我就得剪掉我的屁♥股♥了
You owe me a doo doo favor, bitch!
你欠我一次大便人情 贱♥人♥
Hey, this is Abbi.
你好 我是艾比
I'm sorry I can't answer the phone,
抱歉不能接电♥话♥
probably with my boyfriend, Mike.
可能和我男友麦克在一起
We're in a relationship. We're probably--
我们在谈恋爱 我们也许
Thanks for nothing.
不用费心了
In use!
有人
Ilana, it's me.
阿♥拉♥娜 是我
Hey, did you shit your leotard?
你在紧身衣里拉屎了吗
No.
没有
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
I know that face anywhere.
我太了解那张脸了
That face is saying, "I'm shitting my leotard."
那张脸在说 我在紧身衣里拉屎了
Also, it really smells like shit in here.
还有 这里面一股屎味
It's just distinct.
太明显了
That's a big... clue. It's just a smell.
真是巨大的提示 只是味道而已
It smells how it's supposed to smell.
就该是这个味道
Well, thank you so much.
万分感谢
I do appreciate you checking in,
我谢谢你进来看我
but your services are not, um, needed here.
但我不需要你的帮助
So thank you for,
所以谢谢你
Yeah, I guess I could use a hand.
我想我需要一只手[帮忙]
Like I said, I'm open to the idea of circumcision.
我说了 我接受割包皮
Okay. You know, Damien,
好的 达米恩
I just love the full sensitivity to my penis.
我只是喜欢我鸡鸡有完整的灵敏度
Of course. An orgasm for me
当然 对我来说
is like a full-body experience, you know?
一次高♥潮♥就如同一次全身的体验
Really? Yeah!
真的吗 是的
It's like my body fills up with fire
我的身体就像充满了火焰
and then I just jump into a glacier...
然后我跃入冰川
...that's broken up just for me.
完全爽翻天
That's how a normal orgasm feels for you?
你的正常高♥潮♥是这样的吗
So sorry.
不好意思
Maybe there is a language barrier. Silly Jaimé!
或许存在语言障碍 笨蛋海眉
It's like the world crumbles beneath my feet
就像世界在我脚下崩塌
and when I open my eyes the universe is reborn.
当我睁开双眼 宇宙重生
You know what I mean?
懂我意思吗
Kinda. Yeah?
差不多吧 是吗
Yeah.
是的
When I orgasm it's-- it's kinda like--
当我高♥潮♥的时候 就像
Okay, you know the little basketball hoops
你知道儿童泳池里的
that are in the kiddie pool for the kids?
篮球框吧
Yeah. Yeah, so I'm dunking on it.
嗯 我在上面扣篮
Pow! Slam dunk! Wet.
灌篮 浑身湿透
And it feels great.
感觉超爽
I mean, we started going out in college.
我们大学就开始交往
And we just started going in different directions, you know?
然后开始往不同的方向发展
It's been, like, three months since we had sex
我们已经三个月没有性生活了
and even then, it wasn't good.
即使在当时 也不是很和谐
I just tried to have sex with him right now,
我刚试图和他做♥爱♥
and he pretended he was asleep.
结果他假装他睡着了
It is 9:00 pm!
才9点
Relationships are complicated.
两人关系很复杂
I mean, I know.
我深有体会
It's about communication
重点在于
and listening to each other's energies.
交流倾听互相的能量
Tell him what you want. Tell him what you need.
告诉他你想要什么 你需要什么
That's what Mike and I do, and we're great.
我和麦克就是这样 我们关系很好
Wow, you are right.
你说得对
You just... really get relationships.
你真的很懂两人关系
I know.
我知道
So how long have you two been together?
所以你们两个在一起多久了
We've been together...
我们在一起
six long...
长长的
long... days.
长长的六天了
Wait, what?
什么
Well, okay.
好吧
Well-- it-- but our connection is like super powerful.
但是我们之间的联♥系♥超级强烈
Um, it's like we've known each other
就像我们认识了
for, like, three months, four months.
三个月 四个月一样
Like, it's What's his middle name?
就像 他的中间名是什么
Berto?
博尔托
Where's he from?
他是哪里人
From Ohio.
俄亥俄
Or is it Iowa? Somewhere--
也可能是爱荷华 某个
Oh, my God. You're not in a relationship,
我的天 你没有在恋爱
you're literally sleeping with a stranger.
你是在和陌生人上♥床♥
You won't even know for, like, years,
如果你们真走到那步
if you even get that far.
你也不会了解
And even then, he could end up being
就算在那个时候 他也有可能
a completely different person than the guy he is right now.
变得和现在完全不一样
You're such a idiot.
你真是个蠢货
I'm sorry. Oh, my God! Okay.
抱歉 我的天 好吧
Oh, my God. Thank you. I really needed that.
天啊 谢谢你 刚才对话很有帮助
You moron. Six days!
傻瓜 六天
Okay.
我知道了
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表