剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Oh! This slut! Aagin?
又是这个荡♥妇♥
He called me a slut. Yes!
他叫我荡♥妇♥ 太棒了
I need to go back to med school.
我得回医学院
And rehab.
戒毒
Owen! Owen! Owen, you're fired!
欧文 欧文 欧文 你被开除了
Marcel!
马塞尔
I blew you, dude!
我给你口过
And?
所以呢
Fuck this! I'm out.
操 我走了
I kissed a bisexual man with tongue.
我和一个双性恋男子舌吻了
Okay, that's great. You're so good, Joanne.
太好了 你太棒了 乔安
Sushi Mambeaux.
曼巴寿司
Always celebrating cultural, fluid exchanges.
总是在颂扬文化液体交换
Dad?
爸
Ex-squeeze me?
你说什么
My mother is Aisha Johnson.
我妈是艾伊莎·约翰逊
So that--
所以
Yes, you are my fah...
是的 你是我爸
Well... your ass is fired too.
你也被开除了
I don't work with family.
我不和家人共事
Your ass is fired too!
你也被开除了
Dude, you know what? You were right.
知道吗 你说的是
I should just up my medication in the winter.
我该在冬天增加我的药量
You know, I was trying to decrease for the pure and strong
我试图为了变纯洁强壮而减少药量
or something, but that's shame and stigma right there.
但那完全是耻辱
So, I get sick sometimes and need medicine, who cares?
我有时生病 需要吃药 谁在乎
That's awesome, dude.
真好
I found one.
我找到了一个
That's pretty.
真漂亮
That is a good one. It's a good one.
这根不错 很不错
Holy sh...
天啊
So, I just wanted to offer you this Mom-Pak.
我想给你推荐这款妈妈套餐
It's really popular among your demographic.
很受你们这类人群的喜爱
She doesn't need a Mom Pak.
她不需要妈妈套餐
She's a city girl now.
她现在是都市女孩了
Whatever.
随便咯
But thank u.
谢谢你
You know what this slut would love?
知道这荡♥妇♥会喜欢什么吗
Okay, let's-- stop calling her that.
别这么叫她了
She loves it. I do.
她可喜欢了 是的
Okay.
好吧
That.
那个[S2杰瑞米同款]
Yes.
是的
Mom, you're gonna love that. You deserve the best.
妈 你会喜欢那个的 你应该用最好的
But, um, hand wash it only.
不过只能用手洗
Yeah, definitely just hand... wash it.
嗯 只能手洗
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表