剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Gotcha, okay. Yeah. How was your day?
懂了 你呢
You know, terrible. Terrible day.
很糟 糟糕的一天
I'm sorry.
同情你
Do you want a hit?
想抽一口吗
Yeah. That'd be awesome.
嗯 那就太赞了
Thanks. Cool pipe.
谢了 烟管不错
Got it on McDougal.
在麦克杜格尔买♥♥的
Do you want some pizza?
你想吃披萨吗
Oh, my God, I would love some.
好啊 好啊
Okay, well, I have to run back over to the pizza shop,
我得回披萨店一趟
'cause I bought these three for me.
因为这三片是买♥♥给我
Respect.
尊重
That's amazing.
真好
I need it today.
我今天需要
I know exactly what you mean.
我懂你意思
Whoa, look. Wet cement.
看 湿的水泥
You never see that.
难得一见
Oh, my God.
天啊
We should press our breasts into it.
我们应该把我们的胸部压上去
That feels...
那
I mean, we could just write our names, right?
我们可以只写上我们的名字 对吧
Classy. Yeah.
有品位 嗯
Okay.
开始
This is amazing. This is nuts.
这太棒了 好疯狂
Abbi with "I".
带I的艾比
Ilana with an "I".
带I的阿♥拉♥娜
It's really nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
Yeah, you too.
我也是
Um... you wanna take a walk?
想去散步吗
Yeah, I'd like that. Cool.
行啊 好
So, what's with the black eye?
你眼睛怎么肿了
You know, I'm a supporter of the arts.
我是艺术拥簇者
I'm an artist!
我是艺术家
That's dope. Like, yeah, that's what I do.
真酷 那就是我的职业
You know, you look like an artist,
你看着就像艺术家
because of your haircut. Did you get it cut today?
因为你的发型 你今天剪的吗
It's dope! No...
超酷 不是
I mean, in a-- in a way, I did.
从某种程度上来说 是的
I love it.
我很喜欢
You know what I've been thinking about lately?
知道我最近在想什么吗
What? This is so, like, stupid,
什么 说起来很傻
but why can't you get eggs after 11:00 a.m.?
为什么上午11点后不能点鸡蛋
I think about that all the time!
我无时不刻都在想这个
Are you serious?
你认真的吗
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表