剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
It's not that funny.
有这么好笑吗
This zipper's stuck, we're gonna have to rip it.
拉链卡住了 只能撕开
I know. Perfect.
我知道 完美
Those things look dangerous.
那些看起来很危险
It's 'cause I'm rich now.
因为我现在有钱了
Oh, yeah? Yeah.
是吗 是的
Got a dope waiting job and I'm making serious bank.
找了份超酷的服务员工作 赚了一大笔钱
I'm... much more mature than when you last saw me.
我比你上次见我成熟了很多
It looks like it. Yes.
看样子是的 真的
Could you close your eyes?
你能闭上眼睛吗
All right. Closed.
好 闭上了
Well, Steph seems really nice.
斯黛芙看上去很好
She is.
是的
Yeah, she seems cool and...
她看上去很酷
pretty and I hope you guys are, um,
漂亮 希望你们
making each other orgasm a lot.
给对方很多高♥潮♥
You know, Ilana, me and you, we had--
阿♥拉♥娜 我和你
we had our own thing going and...
我们有过一段感情
and that was fun but now, I'm--
很有趣 但是现在 我
I'm getting what I want and I'm happy
我找到自己想要的了 我很幸福
and I hope you're getting what you want too.
希望你也找到你想要的
You can open your eyes now.
你可以睁开眼睛了
What were you doing while they were closed?
闭上的时候你都干了什么
I'm gonna need to buy Damien a bottle of wine or something.
我得给达米恩买♥♥瓶酒
Sorry you had to see me like this.
抱歉让你看到我这样
You're lucky you got out when you did, brother.
你很幸运摆脱了我
I am a rich, disgusting monster.
我是个有钱恶心的怪物
It's okay.
没事的
You should probably just take a shower.
或许你该冲个澡
Yeah, what I just did when you closed your eyes made it worse.
我在你闭上眼时做的让情况恶化了
Much, much, much worse. It became a medical issue.
恶化很多 变成医疗问题了
There's only one Ilana Wexler.
阿♥拉♥娜·韦克斯勒果然举世无双
Okay, just let me get this out.
听我说完
Someone recently told me that I'm not a relationship person,
有人最近跟我说我不适合恋爱
so I think I just dove into this too fast.
所以我想我这次投入得太快
I think I just need some time to really figure myself out.
我想我需要点时间理清头绪
I just wanna make sure you know it's me and not you.
我想让你知道这是我的原因不是你
Oh, well, yeah. It's only been six days.
嗯 才六天而已
I didn't realize we were being exclusive.
我都不知道我们关系有这么严肃
What?
什么
Well, I've been sleeping with a couple people.
我有和别人上♥床♥
Okay, well, I guess there's nothing more to say
好吧 那就没什么可说的了
unless you have something to say.
除非你有话要说
I lost the heartbeat!
没有心跳了
How'd it go?
怎么样
I-- I let him down easy. Yeah, it was tough.
我婉言和他分手了 挺难的
Good girl.
好姑娘
Okay, baby. Here we go.
亲爱的 开始了
You know, I wanted last night to be so perfect.
我很希望昨晚可以是完美的
But I can't stuff my tips into my empty heart.
但我没法把小费塞进我空洞的心里
I'm so sorry. God!
抱歉 天啊
And now I have to lose these tips.
现在我得摆脱这些"小费指甲"
It's like they're leaving office all over again.
就像它们再次离开办公室一样
I know.
我懂
I think it is time for me to lose my tip too.
我想也是时候摆脱我的"小费包皮"了
I'm so sorry, Jaimé. It's okay.
很遗憾 海眉 没事的
I'm so sorry.
抱歉
It's okay.
没事
I'm so sorry too. It's a tough call.
我也很遗憾 艰难决定
I don't have, um, a like-- a tip metaphor
我今天 个人而言
for me, personally, for today. It's okay.
没有能比喻小费的东西 没事
But I did realize, you know, maybe I'm not
但我明白了 或许我确实
a relationship girl, you know?
不适合恋爱
Maybe I'm not not one, either.
或许我也可能是
Like, maybe I'm just figuring it all out.
或许我只是还需要弄明白
I'm just gonna focus on myself, you know?
我要专注于自己
Totally.
当然
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表