剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I can't stand dead women's clothes!
我受不了死亡女人的衣服
Jesus.
老天
9-1-1, what's your emergency?
911 你有什么紧急事件
Hey, it's Ilana.
我是阿♥拉♥娜
We-- we called earlier.
我们之前打过来一次
About the woman being pushed off the balcony!
关于一个女人从阳台被推下
And now we're being held hostage in a man's apartment.
现在我们在一个男人家里被挟持做人♥质♥
Oh, my God. The cake!
天啊 蛋糕
I left the cake.
我忘拿蛋糕了
Look, I'm so sorry, dude.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry, I think this is the moment that we die.
我很抱歉 我想我们的死期就是现在
This is it, this is it.
就是现在了
My mom's gonna be so pissed.
我妈会超生气的
Ilana, can I just say something?
阿♥拉♥娜 我能说点什么吗
You're my favorite person.
你是我最爱的人
Oh, my God, you're mine.
你也是我的
You're my everything.
你是我的一切
And I want to tell you something before we die.
我想在我们死前跟你说件事
Okay. This morning...
嗯 今早
I was the horse.
我就是那匹马
What?
什么
We gotta hide, we gotta-- Go, go, go!
我们得躲起来 快快
Get in the corner, get in the corner!
去角落里 去角落里
Sorry. I'm so sorry.
抱歉 我很抱歉
God, no! Don't--
天 别 别
No, no, kill me and let her go!
不要 杀了我 放她走
No, Abbi, no!
不 艾比 不
Who the are you?
你们是谁
What the is that smell?
那是什么味道
Chicken fingers from...
鸡柳棒
The House of Barbecue!
烧烤屋的
The are you doing here?
你们在这干什么
We saw you kill your soulmate!
我们看到你杀了你的灵魂伴侣
We were on the top of the Empire State Building!
我们当时在帝国大厦的顶楼
We saw you push her off the balcony, you sick !
我们看到你把她推下阳台 变♥态♥
And then we found your sex doll!
然后我们又发现了你的充气娃娃
You freak!
你个变♥态♥
Oh, you did, did you? Okay.
是吗 好吧
You wanna know who's in the closet with you, that's Fran.
你想知道衣柜里的是谁吗 那是弗兰
And you wanna know who fell off the balcony?
想知道是谁摔下了阳台吗
That was Fran's sister Lydia.
弗兰的姐姐莉迪亚
Lydia's a sex doll, too.
莉迪亚也是充气娃娃
I didn't push her, she fell.
我没有推她 她自己摔下去的
We were making love.
我们在做♥爱♥
And honestly, it's a real design flaw,
老实说 那是个设计漏洞
you know, how heavy they make the head.
他们把头做得太重了
'Cause sometimes, I wanna put the girls up against something,
因为有时候 我想让她们靠在什么上面
you know, I wanna stand them up straight.
我想让她们站直
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
嗯嗯
Well, th-- why was the body in a suitcase, huh?
那尸体为什么要装在行李箱里
You were following me?
你们跟踪我
I was taking my fake wife to get repaired,
我是带我的假妻子去修理
because her head fell off when she hit the--
因为她的脑袋断了
the fire escape on the way down.
掉落过程中撞到了防火梯
That's a black market sex doll hospital.
那是个黑市充气娃娃医院
Like an American Girl doll hospital.
就像美国女孩洋娃娃医院
Exactly. Okay.
没错 好吧
Then what were you doing jerking off at "Daddy's Back"?
那你干嘛去看《爸爸回来了》打飞机
Yeah! Wasn't jerking off.
是啊 我没有打飞机
I sometimes go to the movie theater
我有时去电影院
and pay 30 bucks for a ticket because I enjoy the popcorn.
花30块买♥♥票 因为我喜欢他们的爆米花
Okay, I-- I'm going to apologize,
我要道歉
'cause I feel really This is not right. I'm really sorry, dude.
因为我觉得 这是不对的 我很抱歉
This is really just awful, you know. We thought it was a
这太糟了 我们以为
We thought it was a woman. No, no.
我们以为那是个女人 不不
And we were like-- we were gonna take
所以我们 我们打算
matters into our own hands and save this person.
自己来处理 拯救这个人
It's really bad, we thought it was battery against women.
真的很糟 我们以为你在殴打女人
Yeah, yeah, that's not you.
那不是你
I mean, that's not you. You wouldn't do that.
那不是你 你不会那么做
Right after we explained to the cops why--
就在我们跟警♥察♥解释为什么之后
What? Why we Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!
什么 为什么 抱歉 抱歉
We did not know! We did not know!
我们不知道 我们不知道
So as you can see, this has just been a stupid misunderstanding.
如你们所见 这就是场愚蠢的误会
'Cause we really legit thought that he murdered a-- a lady.
因为我们真以为他杀了一个女人
Not that a true companion,
并不是说一个真正的伴侣
you know, wasn't injured tonight. No.
今晚没有受伤 是的
Okay.
好吧
Enough.
够了
Guys, shut up.
闭嘴
Sorry. This guy...
不好意思 这人
What's your name?
你叫什么
Uh, Terry.
特里
Terry's just one man...
特里只是一个
trying to find a little bit of comfort
试图在这操蛋颠倒的世界里
in this up, upside down world.
寻找一丝慰藉的男人
And what's the difference between Fran and your guns
弗兰和你们的枪有什么区别
making you feel like men?
都让你们觉得自己是男人
And what's the difference between Fran and...
弗兰和这个男人
this guy?
有什么区别
If I rubbed him on my clit,
如果我用他摩擦我的阴蒂
does that make me a freak?
我算是变♥态♥吗
You know, he's soft and-- and firm at the same time,
他既柔软又坚固
it's an interesting feeling that I wouldn't mind experiencing.
这是种有意思的感觉 我不介意体验一番
Ew, Ilana. That was you?
阿♥拉♥娜 那人是你
You said disgusting things to me.
你对我说了很恶心的话
Happy Friendiversary.
友情纪念日快乐
So sweet.
感人
So what are we doing?
我们要怎么做
Okay, so you don't want to press charges?
你不想提起控诉
No, we-- we-- we would never.
不 我们不会的
That's not right. It's like, it was a misunderstanding.
那是不对的 是一场误会
Not you two-- you gals committed a felony.
不是你们两个 你们犯了联邦重罪
You, sir, do you wanna--
你 先生 你想
No, I just want this over.
不 我只希望快点结束
That's really nice.
真好
Thank you. Okay.
谢谢你 好了
Let's go.
我们走
So sorry. So sorry about that.
非常抱歉 非常抱歉
Okay.
好了
Bye, Fran.
再见 弗兰
Well, Fran. It really is my birthday.
弗兰 今天真的是我生日
Want some?
要吃点吗
Okay, Alec Baldwin.
亚历克·鲍德温
No shoes. Yeah.
不♥穿♥鞋子 嗯
I feel like he gets pedicures and keeps them nice, right?
我觉得他会去修脚 对吗
Totally.
绝对地
Okay, Kim Kardash.
金·卡戴珊
Okay, so I'm sure her feet are, like,
我相信她的脚肯定
sexy or whatever, but I say keep the shoes on.
很性感什么的 不过我觉得还是穿鞋
I'd-- I'd want to see the original feet, sure.
我也想看原始的脚 当然
Wait, hold on, you think she got her feet done?
什么 你觉得她的脚有整形吗
Oh, no doubt.
没有悬念
People get fat injected to the balls of their feet
有人把脂肪注入脚掌
to make high heels easier to wear.
这样穿高跟鞋更轻松
Gross.
恶心
I know, um...
是啊
Ugh, dude. Michael Jordan.
迈克尔·乔丹
Okay. Yikes.
好 囧
Well, I feel like his feet would be, like, super scary.
我觉得他的脚会很吓人
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表