剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
But now that I am old money, I gotta start giving it away.
不过我现在是传统贵族了 我得开始给予他人
How much was this?
多少钱
Was it more than the blue dress?
比那条蓝色裙子还贵吗
Was it more than an ounce?
比一盎司大♥麻♥还贵
Stop stressing about it.
别纠结了
Ilana, was it more than my rent?
阿♥拉♥娜 比我房♥租还贵吗
Times two.
乘以2
What? I mi-- I can't keep this.
什么 我不能要
You have to take it back. Absolutely not.
你必须拿回去 不
I seriously believe in you, Abbi.
我看好你哦 艾比
And you have to dress for success.
你要穿出成功
You need to look how you feel.
你得穿出你的感觉
I feel like I spent two hours this morning
我感觉我早上花了两个小时
recycling bottles and cans for $4.15.
回收瓶子罐头 卖♥♥了4.15
Yows... all right.
天啊 好吧
Well, now, you can feel like
现在 你可以感觉
you wear two month's rent around your body.
你穿着两个月的房♥租在你身上
Everyone is gonna see how freakin' hot you are today
大家都能看到你今天有多性感
including you, okay?
包括你 好吗
Go get 'em, tiger.
去惊艳全场吧
I'm gonna go be Santa to one last sweet, little elf.
我会是圣诞老人的最后一个小精灵
All right. Thanks, Ilana.
好吧 谢了 阿♥拉♥娜
I owe you one. I'll see you later.
我欠你个人情 再见
Love ya. Love you too.
爱你 我也爱你
Jaimé...
海眉
Himmelz!
小海
I have a gift for my little Guatemalan coffee bean,
我给我的危地马拉咖啡豆准备了一个礼物
and you will never guess what it is--
你绝对猜不到是什么
Jaimé? Jaimé?
海眉 海眉
Himmelz?
小海
Jaimé, what happened?
海眉 怎么了
Don't you see?
你看不到吗
What? No!
什么 没看到
Look at yourself.
看看你自己
Jaimé, what're you saying?
海眉 你在说什么
We have bed bugs!
我们有臭虫
No!
不
It's about the bag.
我是在对着包打飞机
Love that bag.
喜欢那包
Oh... well, then have at it!
那你尽管打
Oh, God!
天啊
People like us don't get bed bugs!
我们这样的人是不会有臭虫的
Yes, we can. Because we do.
当然会 因为我们已经有了
Well, I've been really careful about who I'm with
我一直很注意我和谁打交道
and where I sit, so where do you think you got them?
坐在哪里 你说你是从哪里染上的
Oh, that's rich, okay?
你可真会扣屎盆子
I've been going through a dry spell
自从我割了包皮后
ever since I cut off my peepee.
我就没有性生活了
I haven't slept with anybody for two months.
我已经两个月没和人做♥爱♥了
We got this from "Jou," lady.
是"犹太你"传来的 女士
Jew lady? You! You!
犹太女士 你 你
Well, I am in a relationship so I'm safe.
我在谈恋爱所以我是安全的
Okay, then maybe we got them from Abbi.
那可能是艾比传过来的
Don't you dare bring her into this!
你敢把她卷进来
I went too far.
我太过了
Have you been using protection?
你用了保护措施吗
What are we even talking about now?
你在说什么
A mattress protector.
床垫保护罩
Tell me you got a mattress protector.
告诉我你有床垫保护罩
Yes.
是的
Y-yes.
有的
You lying. You are a liar!
你在说谎 你个骗子
Mattress protector!
床垫保护罩
Anthro...
Anthro
Baby's got a brand new bag.
我有个全新包包
Excuse me. Hi, how may I help you?
打扰下 有什么需要帮助的吗
Can I please speak to the manager?
我能和经理谈谈吗
Absolutely. Follow me.
当然 跟我来
God, maybe I could've less people
天 或许我在和林肯复合前
before I got back together with Lincoln.
该少约点炮的
Those people were filthy.
那些人太脏了
No, I could've been more careful.
不 我本可以更小心的
I always sit on the wooden benches in the subway platform
我总是坐在地铁站里的木头长凳上
even though I know that they are carriers.
尽管我知道它们是细菌携带物
I just love the way the wood feels.
我太喜欢木头的感觉了
You know, it's easy to blame yourselves
责备自己很容易
but it's not your fault.
但这不是你们的错
Bed bugs don't discriminate.
臭虫不会区别对待
I once saw these suckers take out
我曾见过它们把
the Metropolitan Opera House.
大都会歌♥剧院给灭了
What if we got rid of our clothes and our possessions?
我们扔掉我们所有的衣服和财物可以吗
And what if we promised to learn how to pray?
保证学习怎么做祷告呢
Or we could move? No, no, no, no.
或者搬家 不不不
You don't treat the apartment and move and the city finds out,
你不能治理了公♥寓♥然后搬走 要是市政♥府♥知道了
you're looking at ten years to life.
可能会被判十年
Jesus Christ. Puta madre!
老天 我的妈呀
You live in New York City five years, you got bed bugs.
你在纽约住上五年 就会有臭虫
Well, I do have some good news.
不过我有好消息
I found the source.
我找到源头了
This moist, dark paper right here.
这堆潮湿黑暗的纸
That's where they first laid their eggs.
它们最初就是在这产卵的
No, no!
不要啊
Yeah, we're gonna have to burn all this.
我们得把这些花[烧]了
On what? Booze? Hookers?
花在什么地方 买♥♥酒 招♥妓♥
I meant literally burn it.
我是说把它们烧了
Isn't that illegal under federal law?
那不是违法的吗
When it comes to bed bugs,
要说到臭虫
it's illegal not to burn infested cash.
不烧掉它们寄生的钱才是违法的
Why couldn't we have just gotten herpes?
我们为什么得的不是疱疹
Then we could at least keep all our stuff
那样我们至少可以保留所有东西
and I could've just learned to use concealer.
我也能学会怎么用遮瑕膏
I can't guarantee that I can get 'em out.
我不能保证我能除掉它们
However, I can guarantee that I can't.
但我能保证我不能除掉它们
You heard me.
你们听到我说的了
Yeah, so actually, the flagship Anthropologie
Anthropologie旗舰店
was in my hometown.
实际上在我家乡
No disrespect, Lisa, but I probably knew
无意冒犯 丽莎 我可能比你
about Anthropologie before you did.
还早知道Anthropologie
Well, I didn't even know where the first one was.
我都不知道第一家店在哪
Fun fact, there was actually a coffee shop inside.
有趣事实 里面其实有个咖啡馆
We should bring that back.
我们应该把咖啡馆重新开起来
Yeah, you should.
是的 你应该
So you were a fitness trainer?
所以你之前是健身教练
It's actually an amazing story.
其实是个很励志的故事
I was a trainer.
我是教练
But I started at the company as a cleaner.
但我最初是清洁工
A janitor at the gym.
健身房♥清洁工
I turned a shitty job
我把一个垃圾工作
into a "fitty" job.
变成了一个健身工作
Because, Lisa, I had a plan of attack
因为 丽莎 我制定了一个进攻计划
and I climbed that corporate ladder.
我爬上了公♥司♥的梯子[晋升]
I often see things other people don't.
我经常能看到别人看不到的东西
It's a skill of anticipation.
一种预知的能力
You know? And that's exactly what I did, Lisa.
我就是那么做的 丽莎
That's exactly what I did.
我就是那么做的
Well, that is how you nail an interview.
面试就是这么拿下的
Oh, stop it.
不敢当
I mean, I have to talk to the higher-ups,
我得给上级谈谈
but I know you'll be a valuable addition to the Anthro family.
但我相信你能对Anthro家族做出贡献
Great.
很好
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表