剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
All right. All right.
好 好
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
等等等等等等等
This is triggering, we gotta go somewhere else, this is gross.
这太令人不适了 得换个地方 好恶心
Oh, okay. Okay. All right.
好的 好的
Well, Other Tonya,
坦娅二号♥
looks like you skipped the gold and went straight for the green.
看来你不要金子直奔钞票了
I didn't even have to be mean. I made $800.
我根本不用刻薄 我赚了800
Con-drag-ulations.
[Drag变装]恭喜
Okay, y'all.
好了
I'm off to bring the leftover food
我要去把剩菜
to the homeless of New York City.
拿给纽约的流浪汉了
Marcel, that's unbelievable, that is so sweet.
马塞尔 这太棒了 你真好
J-K, Miss Thing.
逗你的 妹妹
I'm going to a party at Andy Cohen's place.
我要去安迪·科恩家参加派对
See you hookers tomorrow.
妓♥女♥们 我们明天见
Bye, Marcel.
拜 马塞尔
Good night, Dad.
晚安 老爸
What'd you say?
你说什么
Well, the reason why I took this job
我接受这份工作的原因
was because I wanted to reconnect with my fa--
是因为我想和我爸
Bye, guys. Taxi!
大家再见 出租车
♪ They said I bet... ♪
♪ 他们说 我打赌 ♪
Oh, my dick!
我鸡鸡
I think I broke my dick.
我鸡鸡好像断了
Okay. Okay, uh, uh, Shania!
冷静 冷静 仙妮亚
You call-- Can you call 9-1-1?
你能打911吗
Yeah, his dick is definitely broken.
是的 他鸡鸡断了
I'll figure it out.
我会搞定的
It's your standard penile fracture.
是普通阴♥茎♥断裂
We may have to operate.
可能需要手术
Sorry, man.
心疼你 兄弟
Ma'am?
夫人[发音似Man]
No, no, I said man.
不 我说的兄弟
Oh. Okay, cool, thanks, Doctor.
好的 谢了 医生
Oh, I'm not a doctor.
我不是医生
Okay.
好吧
Trey, I am so, so sorry.
特雷 我真的很抱歉
No, come on, it's not your fault.
别 这不是你的错
No, I shouldn't have come in today, this was a mistake.
我今天不该来的 这是个错误
Are you kidding?
你说笑吗
I'm so glad you came back.
我很高兴你回来了
Yeah?
是吗
We should have kept it like this, you know?
我们当初该保持这样的关系
Physical.
身体间的
Yeah, well, when there's a spark, you gotta ride it.
有火花就要抓住不放
I mean, who knows?
谁知道呢
I think we do know, Abbi.
我想我们知道 艾比
I mean, you're not the relationship type, right?
你不适合谈恋爱 对吧
Yeah, totally.
是的
You're single Abbi, and that's cool.
你是单身艾比 这很酷
Independent woman.
独♥立♥女人
Respect, mad respect.
尊重 无比尊重
Good-bye, Abbi.
再见 艾比
Bye, Trey.
再见 特雷
Wheel me off.
推我走
Mike? Mike.
麦克 麦克
Yeah.
是我
Let me get your number. Okay.
给我你的电♥话♥ 好
'Cause I am a relationship gal.
因为我是个适合谈恋爱的妹子
Fully.
完完全全
So this is Shania and I doing partner-heel taps.
这是我和仙妮亚在做仰卧交替脚跟接触
This one is Shania's feet under the bathroom stall.
这是仙妮亚在厕所隔间下的脚
She wasn't even peeing.
她根本没有尿
She was just watching an episode of "Scandal."
她在看《丑闻》
Congratulations. You trained Shania.
恭喜 你训练了仙妮亚
I know.
是啊
I'm really
我真的
feeling like honesty is the best policy.
感觉诚实是最好的为人之道
It's the foundation of any long-term relationship, you know?
它是所有长久关系的基础
Ours?
我们的吗
Yeah, totally.
当然
But I was talking about Mike and I.
但我是在说我和麦克
Who?
谁
Mike, the paramedic I met tonight, who I'm now dating.
麦克 我今晚认识的护工 我在和他交往
Total Totally. Yeah.
懂了 嗯
You know, I am pretty impressed
四年量的事后避孕药
what a four-year supply of Plan B yields.
有这么多 我被震惊了
You need it, we have it. Incredible.
你需要 我们就有 真好
If I need it, we have it.
要是我需要 我们也有
And if we ever have any other female friends,
如果以后我们有了其他女性朋友
we will give it to them. It's available to them.
我们就给她们 她们可以用
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表