剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
What do you mean?
什么意思
Oh, just, what you said.
就是你刚才说的
I was like, "Yep, mm-hmm, me too."
我也这么觉得
Yeah.
嗯
His and hers casket sheets.
他的和她的棺材布
This is amazing...
这非常棒
Oh, I forgot to tell you
我忘了跟你说了
we have brunch with Abbi and Jaimé on Saturday.
周六我们要和艾比 海眉吃早午餐
Oh, I can't, I already have golf with Dr. Tims.
我不行 我和蒂姆斯大夫约了打高尔夫
Okay, I guess we have to make a shared Google Calendar now
好吧 我想我们现在得创建一个谷歌♥共享日历
so we don't double-book all the time.
这样我们就不会总是重复预约
Sounds like a great idea. I love Google Calendar.
好主意 我喜欢谷歌♥日历
"Current events..."
"时事"
It's all good. Ay, Dios mío.
没事的 我的上帝
That's not good. Books...
这可不好 书
Ay, stop it! My stitches!
停下 我的缝线
My stitches! Please! Please!
我的缝线 求你了 求你了
Ah, hello, Europe.
你好 欧洲
I really enjoy Monet's early impressionism.
我很喜欢莫奈早期的印象派作品
I mean, I was reading about his process
我在《纽约客》里读到
in "The New Yorker" Hold on a second.
他的创作历程 等等
You read "The New Yorker"?
你看《纽约客》
Yeah, a lot.
嗯 经常看
Wow, like, the whole thing?
全都看吗
Yup. Yeah, I usually get through it.
是的 一般都会看完
That's so hot. That's, like,
真性感 真是
super sexy.
超级性感
That I can read?
我能读书吗
"Pretend like it's day one."
"假装是第一天"
Pretend like it's day one.
假装是第一天
Damn, reading is so dope.
靠 读书太酷了
Calling Dr. Rice. I have a bad cavity
呼叫莱斯大夫 我有个蛀洞
that needs to get drill--
需要钻孔
Wake up!
醒醒
Okay, so we have to talk about this whole relationship thing.
我们得谈谈我们的恋爱关系
What? Think about what we have sacrificed
什么 想想我们为了这个
to enter this sexless fart party.
无性的放屁派对都牺牲了什么
When was the last time we even had sex?
我们上次做♥爱♥是什么时候
We had sex an hour ago.
一个小时前
And that's good enough for you?
你觉得这就够了吗
I-- I-- I can't.
我 我做不到
Told you I have a refractory period.
跟你说了我有不应期
Oh, good. There's chess pieces.
天 地上有棋子
Looks like somebody didn't do her homework.
某人貌似没做作业
Wait, what?
什么
I didn't.
是的 我没做
But, I don't know, is there any...
但我不知道 有没有额外学分
extra credit I can do to bring my grade up?
供我赚取 提升我的成绩
I don't think so.
应该没有
Looks like you're getting a big, fat "D" this semester.
这学期你只能得到一个又大又粗的D[屌♥]了
Jaimé, don't get hard.
海眉 别硬
Okay, I gotta hash this out.
我得把话说出来
Like, are we aiming at forever?
我们是想永远在一起吗
That seems ridiculous. No.
那似乎太荒谬了 不
It's cra-- I don't wanna do anything forever.
我什么事都不想一直做
I like spaghetti, but I don't wanna die with spaghetti.
我喜欢意面 但我不想死于吃意面
I mean, I might, but I don't know yet.
有可能 但我还不知道
I wanna take this one day at a time,
我想一步一个脚印地对待这段关系
the same way I take spaghetti.
就像我吃意面一样
Yeah, 'cause a lifetime sounds ominous and scary.
嗯 一辈子听上去既不祥又可怕
Yeah, 'cause lifetime implies death.
是的 一辈子就暗示了死亡
Think about it like this.
这么想吧
Let's say you won a lifetime supply of Doritos.
假如你赢得了一辈子的多力多滋玉米片
I'm listening. At first you'd be psyched,
继续 起初你会很激动
you got all these Doritos.
有无数的玉米片
Then after a while,
但过了一段时间后
every time you went to grab a bag of Doritos,
每次你去拿玉米片
you're like, "Oh, I wanna die."
你就会想 "我想死"
So this is what I propose.
所以这是我的建议
We do it for a year, short-term.
我们交往一年 短期
And then after that year, we check in with each other.
然后一年后 我们互相签到
See how it's going, like a phone contract.
看效果如何 就好比手♥机♥合同
God, I love that.
好主意
'Cause I can do that.
这我可以做到
And thank you for all the food metaphors.
谢谢你所有的食物比喻
You're welcome.
不客气
I was eating spaghetti and Doritos yesterday.
我昨天在吃意面和玉米片
That's probably why my farts smell so violent.
这可能是我的屁闻起来如此强烈的原因
Right.
嗯
I'm gonna avoid that combination in the future.
以后我会避免同时吃这两样东西
I'd really appreciate that.
多谢了
Jaimé, be strong.
海眉 要坚强
Penis, be weak. Be weak!
鸡鸡 软下去 软下去
Should we be doing this? You're so young.
我们该这么做吗 你好年轻
I mean, I'm 28.
我已经28了
No, but you're, like, 17, right?
不 你就像是17岁 对吗
Yeah... I am only 17.
是的 我只有17岁
Yeah, like, you don't even know how to drive.
你都不知道怎么开车
No, I just got my license.
不 我刚拿到驾照
I mean, it's actually just my permit.
实际上只是许可证
There you are, Abbi.
你在这呢 艾比
Hold on. Get off, get off.
等等 下去 下去
Okay, um. Sorry.
好了 抱歉
Were you just holding my skin back
你把我皮肤往后拉
so I looked more like a child?
是为了让我看着像小孩吗
We were roleplaying, right? Like you're 17.
我们在角色扮演 对吗 你假装你17岁
I was trying to make you look young-ish.
我是想让你看着更年轻点
What the ?
什么鬼
Okay, no more.
够了 打住
Wow! Oh, my--
我的天
Excuse me! Excuse me! Jaimé!
不好意思 不好意思 海眉
Why are you in here right now?
你怎么在那里面
Well, I'm so sorry, okay?
我很抱歉
But I was trying to hide in the children's room
我是想躲在小孩的房♥间里
so I wouldn't get hard.
这样我就不会硬起来
But that, sir, that was just disgusting.
不过先生 刚才那真是太恶心了
I hope you know that. Disgusting.
我希望你知道 恶心
Yeah, you know what, Richard? That was disgusting, for one.
知道吗 理查德 首先那确实很恶心
For two, I exfoliate, like, almost every other day.
其次 我几乎每隔一天就会脱皮
And you know what? My skin is radiant.
知道吗 我的皮肤容光焕发
I don't know that much to be true,
我不知道那是不是真的
but I know this much to be true.
但这是真的我是知道的
Abbi, skincare is challenging.
艾比 护肤很难
But we were roleplaying.
但我们是在角色扮演
All right, well, that's it.
够了
I'm gonna leave you two alone, okay?
我就不打扰你们俩了
But first, I want to thank you.
但首先 我想谢谢你
That image will forever harden my soul
那画面会永远坚固我的灵魂
but soften my peepee.
软化我的鸡鸡
Namaste, you sick, sick man.
致意 变♥态♥
Find a reason to leave, thank you, excuse us.
找个离开的理由 谢谢 失陪了
Look, Abbi, it takes two to Bumble.
听着 艾比 约会是两个人的事
Yeah. I'm not your teacher.
嗯 我不是你老师
You're not my student. Okay.
你也不是我学生 好吧
We're--
我们是
Oh, my Gosh. Uh, single file!
天啊 一列纵队
Single file? I'm only one person.
一列纵队 我就一个人
Use the buddy system!
用伙伴系统[各负责另一人安全的两人同行制]
All right, roll call.
点名
I think it's-- I think we can see that we're all here, it's fine.
我们能看到所有人都在 没事
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表