剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Botox, fillers, bat feces.
肉毒杆菌 填充物 蝙蝠粪便
Ew, wait. Fillers?
恶 等等 填充物
I tell you what.
这样
I'm gonna take five stacks of these cards.
我买♥♥五叠这卡片
My clients are gonna love them.
我客户会很喜欢的
Wow, okay. Cool.
好 酷
That's awesome. That'll be 50 bucks.
太好了 一共50
And what a steal. That's, like, free.
真划算 就跟免费一样
Yeah, it's nothing for me, either.
是啊 对我来说也不算什么
That's my business card.
这是我名片
My office is just around the corner,
我办公室就在街角
you know, if you're ever in the mood to... freshen up.
你懂的 如果你哪天想 焕然一新
I'm still in my 20s.
我才20多岁
I mean, the gray is super premature,
那根灰发是长得太早了
and the hunchback is just a scarf to protect my wings.
驼背只是保护我上翼区的围巾
No pressure.
不要有压力
Okay, thanks.
好的 谢谢
I went to MICA, too!
我也是从马里兰艺术学院毕业的
You could hear all that?
你能听到我们说话
Spooky.
吓人
I think I'm just... broken.
我觉得我是坏了
You look perfectly healthy to me.
我觉得你很健康
Then why aren't I coming yesterday?
那为什么我昨天没射
Orgasms are a journey.
高♥潮♥是一段旅行
They start in your mind.
从你心中开始
You're traumatized by the fact
你因为一个自夸的卖♥♥牛排的
that a sexual-assault bragging steak salesman
性侵犯成为了我们的总统
has become our president.
精神上受到了打击
You need to find a way to rise above it in spite of him.
你得无视他 克服这道坎
Look inside yourself.
看看你的内心
Wait!
等等
God, I'm never gonna come again!
天 我再也射不了了
It's not going to be easy.
这不是易事
Stay in the moment.
专注于此刻
Fuck you, !
去死吧 特* ♪
I'm going back in.
我要重新开始
That's not too bad.
还不算太糟
Oh, my God. Abbi?
天啊 艾比
Jeremy?
杰瑞米
I thought that was you. Hey! Hi!
我就说是你 嗨
How's it going, man?
你过得怎样 哥们
"Man"?
"哥们"
Natalie, this is Abbi, my old neighbor.
娜塔莉 这是艾比 我以前的邻居
"Old"?
"以前"
Hi, Zabby! Nice to meet you. Oh, hi.
你好 扎比 很高兴认识你 你好
And this is Milo.
这是麦洛
Yeah.
是的
He adopted us.
他收养了我们
Congrats.
恭喜
I mean, and you're married, that's-- that's awesome.
你结婚了 真好
Oh, no, no, no.
没有 没有
No, no, we're not married.
没有 我们没结婚
She's not my property.
她不是我的财产
No, yeah. No, no.
是啊 没有
We're best friends. Soul mates.
我们是最好的朋友 灵魂伴侣
Co-parents.
联合家长
Yeah, obviously, you're not married.
当然了 你没结婚
This is not what I do for a living.
这不是我谋生的工作
This is-- I lost a bet, so that's why.
这是 我赌输了 所以才在这
Nice cards.
卡片不错
Babe, we should get some.
宝贝 我们该买♥♥点
"Thank you" cards, for the Planned Parenthood fundraiser.
"感谢"卡 计划生育募捐活动
Oh, my God, that's a great idea.
天啊 真是个好主意
These are great, Abbi. Thanks.
这些卡片很好看 艾比 谢谢
Oh, I guess we need 'em all.
我们全都要了
How much do you want for all of these?
一共多少钱
This-- This--
一共 一共
Like, uh, 80 bucks would be good?
80块行吗
Totally reasonable.
非常合理
And I love helping struggling artists.
我喜欢帮助挣扎中的艺术家
Actually, you know what? Keep it.
知道吗 别找了
No, I don't-- I can't. A hundred bucks?
不 我不能 一百块
Okay, I mean that's-- That's a fair price.
好吧 这价格也合理
God, it's crazy running into you.
撞见你挺惊喜的
Stay warm. Good to see you.
注意保暖 见到你很高兴
You too, family.
见到你们一家人我也很高兴
Say bye, Milo!
说拜拜 麦洛
I should be pounding that ass tonight.
今晚我该操那屁♥股♥的
Hey, Margo, can you watch my stuff for a sec?
玛格 你能帮我看下摊位吗
I got money to spend.
我得去花钱
Money is a mind control technique
钱是量化父权制社会发展的
that quantifies the progress of the patriarchy!
精神控制技巧
Yeah, I'll watch your stuff.
好 我会帮你看着
Okay. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
An average-sized dick...
一根普通大小的鸡♥巴♥
Yes.
是的
Electoral college!
选举团
Come on.
加油
Fat titties.
大奶♥子♥
Mike Pence!
迈克·彭斯[线人美国副总统]
Focus, focus...
专注 专注
Hairy taints...
多毛下♥体♥
Tiny, tiny hands!
小小手
Push through.
挺过去
Tap in. You are powerful.
进去吧 你很强大
You are woman.
你是女人
Yes.
是的
You... are... cum kween!
你是爱♥液♥女王
Yes. No!
是的 不是
Yes.
是的
When they go low, we go high.
当他们没有底线 我们要有节操
Women can get stuff done.
女人能办事
He can never, ever take away our cumming.
他永远夺不走我们的爱♥液♥
Yes. Yes.
没错 没错
Looking good.
情况不错
Just let that sink in for a little longer
让皮肤吸收一会儿
before we hit the other side.
我们再打另一边
So, uh, this is what you use personally
你本人就是用这个
to look so young, right?
保持年轻的吗
That and 20 of its cousins.
这个以及它的20个表亲
It's hard to be beautiful these days.
现如今做美人可不容易
It is my full-time job, but for most other women,
这是我的全职工作 但对大多数其他女人来说
it's their second full-time job where you're losing money.
这是她们丢钱的第二全职工作
Anyway, while you're here, can I do a little peel or--
总之 既然你都来了 我能给你去死皮或者
No, I-- I don't need--
不 我不需要
Obviously, your chin is of concern.
当然 你不满你的下巴
I thought I-- I had a--
我以为我有
like, a Reese Witherspoon chin.
瑞茜·威瑟斯彭的下巴
Or, I can make you whiter.
或者我能让你更白
You know what?
知道吗
I think that I'm, um-- I'm okay.
我应该不需要
I think I'm good with just this one.
这一针就够了
This feels like a big deal.
感觉是件大事
But that first side hasn't settled yet, so...
但那第一针还没有生效 所以
Yeah.
嗯
I'm feeling like I made a little bit of a mistake.
我好像犯了个错
I found a gray hair and then I ran into an ex of mine today,
我发现一根灰发 然后今天又碰到我前任
and I think I just got, like, real swept up in that moment.
我好像有点被冲昏头了
'Cause I actually really like the way that I look, you know?
因为其实我挺喜欢自己的样子的
I think I'm really hot.
我觉得我很性感
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表