剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Liberty! Ding-dong...
独♥立♥钟 叮咚
Well, what I'm really looking forward to
我真正期待的是
is the 26th Amendment because then I'll actually
宪法第二十六修正案 因为那样的话我就可以
get to be part of the conversation, you know?
真正的加入会话了 你知道吗
Totally. Conversation Amendment.
当然 会话修正案
Massouma, I'm sorry that I did not know your name.
马苏玛 抱歉我之前不知道你名字
I know it now. It was just, like,
我现在知道了 就像
we passed a certain point and then I couldn't ask, you know?
我们过了某个节点 然后我就开不了口了
I may be a dumb, white bitch,
我或许是个傻白婊
but I'm not that dumb.
但我没那么傻
And really, really, I'm not a bitch.
我真的 真的不是婊♥子♥
Ilana, how did you know that I was here?
阿♥拉♥娜 你怎么知道我在这儿
Massouma texted me.
马苏玛给我发了短♥信♥
You-- you have her number?
你有她号♥码
Oh, yeah, we go way back.
是的 我们交情可深了
Do you wanna come inside?
你想进来吗
I can't.
我不能
I have... bed bugs.
我有臭虫
What?
什么
Jeez, Massouma. I'm kidding, I'm kidding.
老天 马苏玛 我逗你的 我逗你的
I'm kidding. That's not funny, dude.
我逗你的 一点不好玩 姐们
Oh, my Abbi, could I come over, dude?
我的天 艾比 我能去你家吗
Everyone else has turned me away.
所有人都把我拒之门外
Of course you can come over. You're my best friend.
当然可以 你是我最好的朋友
I mean, I guess this makes me a real New Yorker now.
我想这让我成了地道纽约人
I mean, he had a gun.
他拿着枪
And then, he's ragging on me about my balance?
然后他开始吐槽我的余额
I'm like, "You're mugging me, bitch."
我说 "你在打劫我 贱♥人♥"
What a bitch.
真♥他♥妈♥的贱
That's a real garbage person. Totally.
真是个垃圾 是啊
Thanks again for having me over.
再次谢谢你让我过来
Of course, obviously.
当然了
And that, my friend, is how you 'belt it.
我的朋友 就是这样系的
You are a retail queen.
你是零售女王
Livin' in it.
梦想成真
Abbi Abrams, Anthro gal.
艾比·艾布拉姆斯 Anthro女孩
I do really have a good feeling about this.
我对这个确实有好的预感
Even though the bag was taken--
虽然包被抢了
Don't! Which I'm really sorry about.
别 我很抱歉
I am so glad that it came in our lives
我很高兴它进入了我们的生活中
for such a brief...
虽然短暂
but the purpose it served, you know,
但它完成了它的使命
I love that the bag was stolen!
那包被偷了真好
I love it! And you don't have to
我好开心 你不用
get stuff so crazy, that was a lot.
疯狂买♥♥东西 挺贵的
It's a lot. It was, like, a lot of money.
是的 花了好多钱
$1,300. What?
1300 什么
Abbi, you look great.
艾比 你气色真好
We're so excited to have you on board.
很开心你加入我们
Oh, I'm so excited to be part of the team.
我也很开心能成为团队中的一员
I mean, this is such a great place to work.
这里是上班的好地方
I've been looking for something like this.
我一直在找这样的地方
So I know it's my first day,
我知道今天是我第一天上班
but I took the liberty of doing some sketches
但我自作主张画了一些
of some potential window displays,
橱窗展示草图
pulled some fabrics, and I think that you're
用了一些布料 我想你会
gonna be extremely impressed.
对我刮目相看的
You can put that on. Okay.
你可以穿上了 好
This is... oh, okay.
这是 好的
Is this, like, a new team look or something?
这是新团队形象还是什么
It seems a little big.
似乎有点大
And here's your walkie. Okay.
这是你的对讲机 好吧
Basically, Sunil is your go-to guy
基本上 如果你有任何安保问题
for any security questions you have.
你都可以找索尼尔
You're gonna kill it, Abbi.
你会干得很出色的 艾比
You rock.
你太棒了
Welcome to the Command Center.
欢迎来到指挥中心
Abbi, you okay?
艾比 你还好吗
Yeah, uh, all's clear at the west door.
嗯 西门安全
Do the thing.
说专门术语
Abbi out.
艾比通话结束
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表