剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
right now.
演讲
♪ White humans ♪
♪ 白人 ♪
♪ Evil to the bone ♪
♪ 坏到骨子里 ♪
Uh, Miss Wexler, we've gone over this.
韦克斯勒小姐 我们已经说过
This is not Tisch.
这里不是悌西
Yeah, you made that very clear the day you took my djembe away.
你收走我非洲手鼓那天说得很清楚了
You'll get that back at the end of the semester.
这学期结束就还给你
There's a sinkhole in my hometown.
我老家出现了个天坑
My house is gone!
我家房♥子没了
Yes, girl, thank you.
太棒了 妹子 谢谢你
I'm serious, you bitch!
我是认真的 贱♥人♥
Well, let's move on to the next presentation.
我们请下一位演讲者上场
Ilana, you can actually go, if you like.
阿♥拉♥娜 你要想的话可以离开
Really, I'd love to workshop--
我愿意研讨
It's for the best.
这样最好
Have you ever been to a psychic before?
你去看过灵媒吗
No, but I've always wanted to.
没 但我一直想去
It's ten bucks, do you wanna do it?
只要10块钱 你想去吗
Yes! Okay.
想 好的
This is the best day.
今天是个好日子
Welcome.
欢迎
Hi. I'm Oda.
你好 我是欧达
I possess the gift.
我有天赋
Um, hi, we're interested in--
你好 我们想
Oh, I know.
我知道
I possess the gift.
我有天赋
Oh. She's good.
她真厉害
I'm feeling... you girls...
我感觉 你们两个
are new friends.
是新朋友
We are! Oh my God!
是的 天啊
Oh, I'm sorry. Indigestion.
抱歉 消化不良
So, as I was say--
我刚在说
Prophecy.
预言
You're gonna die today.
你们今天会死
We are so not dying today!
我们今天才不会死
So not! I mean, what, are we gonna listen to her?
不会的 我们难道要听她的
She was eating a burrito bowl. Ugh!
她在吃墨西哥沙拉
You know, it's like... it could inspire us
这可以激发我们
to live like we're gonna die tomorrow.
把每天当做最后一天来活
Like, imagine if we did something crazy.
想象下如果我们去干点什么疯狂的事
I don't know. Yeah, okay.
我也不知道 好啊
Like, what if we got a tattoo?
去文身怎么样
I mean, that's like really big and permanent.
这可不是小事 而且是永久的
It's cool.
但是很酷
I have always wanted to get one.
我一直想要文身
But I don't know, then you can't be buried
我说不好 那样你就
in the cemetery and that whole thing.
不能在墓地下葬了
Yeah, but that's just for Jewish people.
但那只是犹太人的习俗
Yeah, I'm Jewish, remember? I told you.
我是犹太人 记得吗 我跟你说过
I thought you were joking.
我以为你开玩笑的
No, I'm not kidding.
不 我没有
Did you... pff... did you see that?
你们 你们看到了吗
The guy with the bike!
那个骑车的人
Help!
救命
Give me the vest! Hey!
背心给我
Can you help me? Help me!
能帮帮我吗 救命
I mean, I have always wanted a tattoo.
我一直想要文身
But I can't think of anything that I care that much about.
但我想不出一个我特别在乎的东西
Except...
除了
Oh, shit!
我去
Okay. Ooh!
我的天
I can't believe she's ending her show though.
不敢相信她要结束她的脱口秀
I mean, like, what are we all gonna do?
我们要怎么办
Probably watch the Oprah Winfrey Network.
也许可以看奥普拉·温弗莉台
Oh, God.
天啊
Okay.
痛晕了
Wow, you're doing good.
你表现很棒
Okay.
嗯
Ooh, have you ever been to this pizza place
你去过果园街和德兰西街交汇处的
on Orchard and Delancey? It's my favorite.
那家披萨店吗 我的最爱
Plus, sometimes, they give me free pizza.
有时候 他们会送我免费披萨
I don't know that spot, but I always smoke
没听说过 但我总是在那个
on the median of that intersection,
十字路口的安全岛上抽大♥麻♥
because when a cop sees me,
因为当警♥察♥看到我
I just throw my bowl into traffic.
我就把烟斗扔进车流
You throw a glass bowl into traffic?
你把玻璃烟斗扔进车流
Oh, yeah. Done and done.
是的 扔过很多次了
What?
不会吧
So, my roommate's boyfriend is staying with us.
我室友的男友在我们家住
How long? She didn't say.
住多久 她没说
Oof... no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
Not liking this. This don't look good.
我不喜欢 这看上去不妙
This don't smell good, baby.
感觉很不妙
He sounds like a freeloading bag-of-trash bitch.
他听上去像是利用别人慷慨而占便宜的垃圾
I mean, I barely said anything about him.
我几乎没说起过他
I haven't even met him yet.
我都还没见过他
No, you gotta call your roommate
不 你得马上给你室友打电♥话♥
right the fuck now and nip this in the ass
防患于未然
before he pulls squatters rights on you.
别等他定居下来
Yeah, okay.
好
"Nip it in the ass," Is that the saying?
"防患于未然" 是这样说的吗
Yeah, nip it in the ass.
是的 防患于未然
Okay.
我打了
Hey, Melody, it's me.
梅洛迪 是我
Um... I just wanted to call real quick and tell you
我打来是想跟你说
that I'm really not comfortable with Matt
我觉得马特最好
staying any longer than this week.
能在这周之内离开
And she should break up with him.
她还应该跟他分手
Um... for real, like, it just doesn't feel right,
真的 感觉不是很好
and it's not what I signed up for.
这也不是我想要的
Okay, oh my God, that...
好的 我的天
that'd be perfect, that's amazing.
那就太好了 非常好
Thank you so much for being... so open-minded
谢谢你这么开明
and for listening to me and hearing me.
愿意听我意见
I really thought that this would be harder,
我以为会很难
and this is amazing, we're really communicating.
这太好了 我们真的在交流
Okay, yeah, I'll see you soon. Bye.
好的 再见
Dude! Oh, my God!
姐们 我的天
That was so good, girl! That was amazing!
你表现得太棒了 太好了
Yes! Good job, dude.
赞 干得漂亮
You killed that!
你太棒了
Thank you so much. I never would have done that.
真谢谢你 没有你我肯定做不到
You were great.
你表现太好
I had, like, the funnest day.
今天真是有史以来最有意思的一天
I know, me too!
我也是
It was the best. It was.
最棒的一天 是啊
Would you ever wanna hang out again?
有空还想一起出来玩吗
Like, tomorrow?
比如明天
I would love that!
好啊
Yeah?
真的吗
My new friend.
我的新朋友
Go. Go, go, go, go, go, go!
快跑 快跑
Go, go, go!
快快快
The pizza! Leave it!
披萨 别管了
You're the girl that swiped me in this morning.
你是今早帮我刷♥卡♥的女生
That is so weird.
真奇怪
Yeah, that's nuts.
太不可思议了
How was your day?
今天过得怎样
Uh... well, I-- I just bought three slices of pizza
我刚买♥♥了三片披萨
that I'm gonna eat myself, so... pretty much sums it up.
准备自己吃 大概就这样
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表