剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
That's all.
就这些
Have you guys ever fallen asleep here and just spent the night?
你们有没有在这睡着然后过夜的
If you ever have to,
如果哪天你不得不在这过夜
it's surprisingly not soul crushing.
其实并不无聊
You know what would be really nuts?
你知道什么会很疯狂吗
I was thinking maybe we could split an app
我在想也许我们可以共享一盘开胃菜
or, like, get a charcuterie plate.
或者去吃猪肉拼盘
But I don't think we need to do anything too... crazy.
但我们不用去做什么太疯狂的事
The dress.
这裙子
Bada boom, Marcel.
啪啪 马塞尔
Smells like a winning kind of night, baby!
我嗅到了胜利的味道 宝贝
I'm glad you think so, tiny tits.
我很高兴你这么想 小奶♥子♥
Oh, and here is my best friend and her mother.
这是我挚友和她妈妈
They are my lucky charms this evening.
她们是我今晚的幸运符
Well, keep 'em close. You're gonna nee'em.
把她们看好了 你会需要她们的
There's my favorite ass.
我最爱的屁♥股♥
Joanne? Look at you, Joanne.
乔安 瞧瞧你 乔安
Oh, my goodness. Hey, pretty girl.
天啊 美女
Wow, Mama, you look so hot.
麻麻 你真性感
Your body is amazing, dude!
你身材真棒
Really? You are an AMILF,
是吗 你是AMILF
Abbi's mom, I'd like to--
艾比妈妈 我想和你
Friend!
交朋友
Friend!
交朋友
Yeah, friends.
是的 朋友
We're just friends. Yeah.
我们只是朋友 嗯
Well, let me take you to your table before I, uh,
我带你们去你们的桌子吧
do something really weird.
不然我要干出怪事了
Better get to the table.
先去坐下
It has a subtle balance of foie gras and seaweed.
它做到了鹅肝酱和海藻的微妙平衡
That's it. Ok.
那就要这个了 好
Any quesons?
有什么问题吗
Joanne?
乔安
What is good to drink here?
这有什么好喝的
Oh, um, there's, uh, an espresso matcha tea,
有浓咖啡抹茶
if you wanna get a little buzzy.
如果你想晕的话
What is that?
那是什么
Oh, this is, uh, the Mambeaux-Tini.
这是曼巴天尼
It's our signature cocktail.
我们的招牌鸡尾酒
It has alcohol in it.
里面有酒精
Mom, do you wanna get those?
妈 你想喝这个吗
Okay.
好
Oh, my God!
天啊
Bad girls! Yeow!
坏女孩
Let's do shots.
我们来干烈酒吧
I have never done that.
我从没做过
Okay, yeah, let's do shots, I guess.
好啊 我们来干烈酒
Talkin' 'bout them bad, bad, girls whoo
真是坏女孩
These are our infamous sake-rosé shots.
这是我们臭名昭著的玫瑰清酒
I'll be back in a little bit.
我马上回来
Well, you know, I don't think I've had
我好像还从没喝过
hard liquors...
烈酒
Well, since I got pregnant with you.
自从怀上你后
Okay, well, let's do it, right?
那我们就来喝吧
Did you finish it?
你干了吗
Why do people do this?
为什么有人要喝这个
I don't think anyone knows. It's a mystery.
应该没人知道 是未解之谜
Let's do another one.
再来一杯
Uh, okay.
好
Our signature sushi fondue.
我们的招牌寿司干酪火锅
And for the blonde pixie spirit, a pork belly hand roll to start.
为了金色精灵头的精神 先来一份五花肉手卷
Well, uh, you all look like you have money to burn
你们看上去都很有钱
and machismo to measure.
有男子气概
So, let me let you know about our award-winning caviar.
所以让我来给你们介绍我们一流的鱼子酱
Let's just say they eat Sushi Mambeaux caviar in Michelin!
人们在米其林餐厅也会吃曼巴寿司鱼子酱
All winter...
每个冬天
And fall. The end of summer too.
还有秋天 以及夏末
You know, I never tried it, the caviar, obviously.
显然 我从没尝过这的鱼子酱
We're only allowed to eat family-style meals around here.
我们只能吃这里的家常菜
You know, move.
坐过去
It's, like, uh, pigs eating slop out of a trough
就好比猪在集市上
at a country fair.
吃水槽里的流食
Being measured for our weight in bacon.
以我们做成培根的重量来测量
Oh, God.
天啊
Please work, please work.
求有效 求有效
Please work.
求有效
Please work.
求有效
Please work, please work, please--
求有效 求有效 求
Ilana? Abigail?
阿♥拉♥娜 艾比盖尔
Jesus.
老天
Dude, is this as bright as it was before?
这光和之前一样亮吗
I'm not feeling it!
我没感觉到
Uh, it's pretty bright.
很亮啊
It's just not doing it for me, man. I can't get the juice.
但是没效果 我感受不到活力
What about...
那
Oh, keep 'er coming.
继续
Oh, my God, that is amazing.
我的天 太棒了
Jeez! Oh, that's good.
天啊 太爽了
Ass of an angel. Mind of mental health MacGyver!
天使的翘臀 麦克盖尔的心理
Thank you! Oh!
谢谢你
That was incredible, I'm good.
太爽了 我没事了
Awesome, great. What's up? You wanna get weird?
很好 怎么了 想做怪事吗
Okay, no, listen, my mom, like, apparently had a lump
不 听着 我妈乳♥房♥♥里
in her breast, and she didn't tell me about it.
长了肿块 而她之前没跟我说
It's fine now, it's fine.
现在没事了 没事了
But, like, it really scared the shit out of me.
但是真的把我吓出了一身冷汗
And so tonight she wants to have, like,
所以今晚她想
a fun night, like, a really fun night.
出来浪 真正的浪
She wants more than that. The blue dress?
不止吧 那条蓝色裙子
Talk about lumps, girl.
看看那线条
I know, I didn't ever think my mom was hot?!
就是说啊 我以前从没觉得我妈性感
I did.
我有觉得过
Cool.
好吧
I know, I have a timeless classic for you.
我知道 我有个永不过时的经典
Y'amagine?
能想象吗
You really know your way around that stuff, huh?
很熟练的样子嘛
Not really.
没有
Okay, I smoke, like, sometimes.
好吧 我偶尔会抽
All right, I smoke... I smoke a lot.
好吧 我经常抽
Okay, are you ready?
你准备好了吗
Okay.
好了
I'm gonna light it, and you're gonna take a gasp
我要点了 然后你倒抽一口气
like Dad asked you to get back together.
就像爸爸叫你复合那样
Not I think about that at night.
并不是说我晚上会想这事
Okay? Are you okay? Are you ok?
你还好吗 你还好吗
My head feels like a balloon.
我的头就像气球
Like one of those allergy commercials.
就像那种过敏广♥告♥
Mom, you're high.
妈 你嗨了
You know who else I think smokes a lot of this?
知道还有谁经常抽这个吗
Who?
谁
Charlie Rose.
查理·罗斯[著名主持人]
Oh, my God.
我的天
That voice and the way he shoots the show
那声音 以及他主持节目的样子
like he's in a black hole.
就像他在黑洞里一样
Yeah, there's no walls.
是的 没有墙
Right. It's just table.
对 只有桌子
God, I would not wanna fuck him.
天 我才不想上他
Dude, I don't think I've ever heard
哥们 我好像从没听过
you say fuck like that before.
你这么说"上"
Well, there it is.
这不就说了
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表