剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Just get in and get out.
拿到后马上就走
I'm looking for a package.
我在找一个包裹
This isn't a post office.
这不是邮局
This is a gym for people to work out.
这是人们锻炼的健身房♥
Yeah, I know what a gym is.
我知道健身房♥是什么
Can you just look for a package for Abbi?
你能去找找寄给艾比的包裹吗
I used to work here. My name is Abbi Abrams.
我以前在这工作 我叫艾比·艾布拉姆斯
Piece of work.
贱♥人♥
No, I wouldn't recommend steroids for you yet.
我建议你暂时不要开始吃类固醇
But... Shit. Jesus.
不过 靠 我晕
We'll see where we wanna go.
接下来要怎么发展我们之后再说
You wanna get really big, where you can lift a dancer,
如果你真的想练出大肌肉 能举起舞者
we might think about it.
我们或许会考虑
Okay.
好的
Nice grip, Shania. You're getting strong.
握力不错 仙妮亚 你变强壮了
Forearm's good.
前臂很好
Shania Twain!
仙妮亚·唐恩
Hey. Ilana, it's me.
嘿 阿♥拉♥娜 是我
Okay, I'm at Soulstice,
我在Soulstice
and you will never guess who is training here today.
你绝对猜不到我碰见谁了
Canadian queen of country pop, Shania Twain, dude!
加拿大乡村流行乐女王 仙妮亚·唐恩
Okay, cool.
好吧
Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
Yes?
说
Hey, I think you have bad service, 'cause it just--
你信♥号♥♥貌似不好 刚刚
No, I-- I hung up on you.
没有 我自己挂的
Dude, you cannot keep lying about this Shania shit.
姐们 你不能再编造关于仙妮亚的谎言了
It's getting weird.
已经到了奇葩的地步
She is here. I just saw her.
她就在这 我刚看到她了
Abbi, you're fucking a liar.
艾比 你♥他♥妈♥是骗子
Whoa, Ilana, Jesus.
阿♥拉♥娜 搞错没有
Sorry, I'm training for my new job as a bitch waitress,
抱歉 我在为我的新工作碧池服务员做练习
and I'm getting really good at it.
我越来越娴熟了
But listen, you lied to quit Soulstice,
但是 你撒谎从Soulstice辞职
you lied to get out of work today,
今天撒谎逃班
and your most egregious lie was Shania, 'cause that was to me.
你最过分的谎言是仙妮亚 因为你骗的是我
You're my pretty little liar and that's the truth.
你是我的美少女骗子 但这就是事实
Okay, well, you know what?
知道吗
I'm gonna prove it to you. I'm going back in.
我要证明给你看 我要回去
I hope you mean go to therapy,
希望你说的是心理咨♥询♥
'cause this lie is getting tragic.
因为这谎已经到了可悲的地步了
Love you.
爱你
Yeah, I love you, too!
我也爱你
God.
老天
This is so hard.
好难
Okay, we're just warming up your wrist, Shania.
我们在刚刚开始给你的手腕热身 仙妮亚
You got this, all right?
你可以的 知道吗
Okay, okay, okay--
好好 我知道了
My wrist, my wrist, my wrist!
我的手腕 我的手腕
Hey, hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa, what's going on over here?
你们在搞什么
This lady was trying to take a picture of Shania.
这位女士想拍仙妮亚
At ease, Maria.
淡定 玛利亚
Thanks.
谢谢
Shania, take five. How about 15?
仙妮亚 休息5分钟 15分钟
I'm gonna hit the smoothie bar.
我要去买♥♥思暮雪
♪ Man, I feel like a smoothie ♪
♪ 天 我感觉自己像思慕雪 ♪
Okay, Trey, I can explain what's happening.
特雷 我能解释这情况
No, I know why you're here.
不用了 我知道你为什么来
Closure.
了结
You came to talk about what happened with us.
你想谈谈我们之间发生了什么
No, I-- I accidentally sent a package to the front desk.
不是 我不小心寄了一个包裹到前台
But, Trey, I texted you a bunch of times and you didn't respond,
可 特雷 我给你发了很多短♥信♥ 但你都没回
so I just figured that you did not want to see me again.
所以我就以为你不想再见我
I just wasn't ready to talk yet.
我只是还没准备好谈
But before I knew it, you quit 'cause you "won Powerball."
但我还没反应过来你就辞职了 因为你中了强力球
I didn't win Powerball.
我没有中强力球
Yeah, I know, that's why I did this. They're called air quotes.
我知道 所以我比了这个 叫空气引号♥
Does everybody know?
大家都知道吗
I think so, air quotes are pretty big now.
应该是的 空气引号♥现在很火
Okay, well, listen, I'm-- I'm trying to be a better person now
好吧 我现在在努力提升自己
and that's why, actually, I was taking the secret pics of Shania.
所以我偷偷♥拍♥仙妮亚
Oh, Abbi, I think that headlock really messed you up.
艾比 我觉得刚才玛利亚把你弄晕了
No, okay.
没有
I have been lying about training Shania Twain for, like, years.
我一直骗人说仙妮亚·唐恩是我的学员 很多年了
And I was just trying to prove that she was here
我只是想证明她在这
and then it would be true or something, I don't know.
然后谎言就可以成真了 我也不知道
I mean, just let me take one pic.
就让我拍一张照
Abbi!
艾比
Okay, Trey, just listen.
特雷 听我说
Let me...
让我
train her with you, okay?
和你一起训练她 好吗
I could be your Goose.
我可以做你的古斯
Do not bring up "Top Gun" right now.
现在别跟我提《壮志凌云》
I need to be honest now. Let me--
我需要诚实 让我
Just let me do this, please.
你就答应吧 拜托
I can't believe I'm saying this,
不敢相信我会这么说
but okay, you can train her with me.
好吧 你可以和我一起训练她
But I gotta warn you, she has a naturally gorgeous body,
但我得警告你 她有副天然的好身材
incredible genes, so she does not like to work out.
超赞的基因 所以她不喜欢健身
It is a real challenge.
任务艰巨
I knew "Top Gun" would work.
我就知道《壮志凌云》能奏效
Don't expect anyone to learn your name.
别指望谁记住你的名字
That's Parker.
那是帕克
I call him Mini-Me,
我叫他迷你的我
because he wants to be me so bad.
因为他超级想要成为我
That's Kara. I call her The Wall.
那是卡拉 我叫她迷墙
Drake texts her. She doesn't text back.
Drake给她发短♥信♥ 她从不回
That's Owen.
那是欧文
I call him Valtrex. He has herpes.
我叫他伐昔洛韦[治疗疱疹药物] 他有疱疹
No shade, most people have herpes.
无意冒犯 大多数人都有疱疹
That's Brenda.
那是布伦达
She doesn't have a nickname, wouldn't allow it.
她没有绰号♥ 不准别人给她取
Seniority. She came with the building.
老资格特权 和这栋楼一样老
So if you're the right fit, your nickname will find you.
所以如果你是合适人选 你的绰号♥自然会找上你
I'm putting you in section eight tonight.
今晚你负责8区
And one last thing.
最后一件事
Don't fuck it up.
别搞砸了
You got it. You got it, man.
没问题 没问题
Hey, Shania, this is Abbi.
仙妮亚 这是 艾比
Hi... Shania Twain.
你好 仙妮亚·唐恩
Hi.
你好
You have no idea how many times
你根本想象不到
I have said that this has happened.
我说过多少次我们见了面
Okay! Let's work out.
好了 开始健身吧
All right? Let's go, girls.
好吗 跟我来 姑娘们
All right, strong core, nice.
身体躯干肌肉 不错
Great, you look-- It looks great, Shania.
很好 很好 仙妮亚
Great. Keep those hips back. Nice.
很好 臀部靠后 很好
Can we stop?
能别练了吗
I just-- Honestly, I want to go home and watch "Friends."
我 讲真 我想回家看《老友记》
Oh, I love "Friends." Oh, I love "Friends."
我喜欢《老友记》 我喜欢《老友记》
I'm such a Chandler.
我超像钱德勒
I'm such a Ross. Total Rachel.
我像罗斯 我像瑞秋
A little Gunther, also.
还像甘瑟
Oh, I'm a little bit Phoebe.
我还像菲比
Trey, you have to do the Ross impression.
特雷 你必须模仿罗斯
No... Please.
不要 拜托
No. Come on, I wanna see it.
不 来嘛 我想看
If you do it, I'll do the climber.
你如果模仿了 我就去练台阶器
Fine by me!
我不介意
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表