剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
I just feel at peace here.
在这我感觉很平静
Of course you feel at peace.
你当然感觉平静了
You don't have the city grinding you down,
这里不像纽约会消磨你
twisting your titties till you're beggin' for mercy!
扭曲你的奶♥子♥直到你求饶
Yeah, I don't feel anxiety at every turn.
是的 不会在每次转弯都紧张
There's not, like, danger lurking at every corner.
不会在每个角落都有潜藏的危机
Good afternoon.
下午好
Hey... Hello.
你好
Holy shit.
我去
Okay, the gun thing is actually terrifying.
枪♥支♥是有点吓人
But other than that, dude, I'm like... free! Other than that.
不过除此之外 我感觉很自♥由♥ 除此之外
It's, like, why do we choose to live in New York?
我们为什么要选择住在纽约
Why do we want things to be so hard?
为什么想要一切都这么难
It's like our lives are Richard Pryor's dick,
我们的生活就像是理查德·普莱尔的鸡鸡
and New York is the cocaine.
纽约就像可♥卡♥因♥
Yeah.
嗯
Wait, what?
等等 什么
Richard Pryor, dude.
理查德·普莱尔 姐们
Pam Grier found an actual buildup of cocaine on her cervix
帕姆·格里尔在她的子♥宫♥颈上发现了可♥卡♥因♥
'cause Richard used to, like,
因为理查德喜欢
dip his dick in coke before they had sex
在他们做♥爱♥前把他鸡♥巴♥插入可♥卡♥因♥里
so that it would take him longer to cum.
这样他就可以更持久
But, it's like, just , man. Cum feels amazing.
但是干嘛等 射♥精♥多爽啊
And that's what New York City is.
那就是纽约
One giant delayed orgasm.
一次延迟的巨型高♥潮♥
Instead of enjoying it now,
我们不享受现在
we're just suffering through it so in like 40 years,
而是默默煎熬 好在40年后
we can say, "We did that! We lived there!"
可以说 我们做了那事 我们在那生活过
But until then, we're just constantly getting
但在那之前 我们只能不停
by Richard Pryor's numb cocaine dick.
被理查德·普莱尔麻木的可♥卡♥因♥鸡鸡操
Oh, an open house. We should go tomorrow.
开放参观日 我们明天去吧
I bet they'll have free cookies.
肯定有免费饼干
Yeah, I bet they'll have a free toilet!
肯定有免费厕所
What? I have to pee.
什么 我得尿尿
Oh, let's go.
那就去吧
This is huge. Yeah, wow.
好大 是啊
Hello.
你们好
Hi. Hello, sir.
嗨 你好 先生
Oh, my gosh, Ilana, look.
天啊 阿♥拉♥娜 看
The kitchen is its own room and the windows...
厨房♥就是一间屋子 还有那窗户
It's a home.
这是个家
Oh, a home, we don't have those.
家 我们没有
We have New York City apartments.
我们只有纽约公♥寓♥
Well, this place has it all.
这里应有尽有
A lanai, prune juice on tap.
凉台 现成酸梅汁
Life Alert buttons in every corner.
每个角落都有求救按钮
So, um...
所以
I don't know, how much is this place, uh, going for?
这房♥子要多少钱
425 a night, yeah, times 30 nights,
一晚425 乘以30个晚上
that's $12,000 a month. No, $425 a month.
一个月就是1万2 不 一个月425
We'll take it. We'll take it.
我们要了 我们要了
I could see us living here-- Dying here.
我能想象我们在这生活 在这死去
I think that we could put, like, the sofa--
我们可以放沙发
They have a lot of--
他们有很多
I mean, normally, you have to be
通常情况下 在这个社区
over 55 years of age to rent in this community.
租♥房♥♥需要年满55岁
But you are a Darlington Lakes legacy.
但你们是达林顿湖的遗产
Yeah, I mean...
是的 我是说
we could sign a year-long lease right now.
我们可以马上签一年的租约
Listen, there's already another couple who's interested.
听着 已经有一对夫妻对这房♥子感兴趣
And they are the right age.
他们年龄也符合
But... why don't you go ahead and apply?
不过 你们可以现在就去申请
There's a board meeting on Thursday night where the, uh,
周四晚会有一场董事会
community will vote on who the next tenants should be.
社区会就谁应该入住进行投票
You'll have to convince them that you're the right fit.
你们需要说服他们你们最适合
Thank you, sir.
谢谢你 先生
You're welcome.
不用谢
Okay, are we doing this? Are we moving to Florida?
我们真要这么做吗 搬到佛罗里达
I think so.
是的吧
I mean, we "live" in New York but do we really live there?
我们虽然住在纽约 可我们真的住在那吗
Yeah, I don't wanna rise and grind anymore.
我不想再每天起床辛苦工作了
I wanna rise and then, like, lay right back down.
我想起床然后马上躺下
Ab, we're doing this.
小艾 就这么说定了
We're moving to Florida.
我们要搬来佛罗里达了
Oh, my gosh, okay.
我的天
If we're gonna impress all these old people,
我们要想给这些老年人好印象
we got a lot of work to do.
就需要做很多工作
Oof, it is net-twerking time, gaga.
社交时间到 嘎嘎
Great serve, Edna!
很棒的发球 艾德娜
Great return, Ethel.
很棒的接发球 艾瑟尔
That was out! I win, bitch!
出界 我赢了 贱♥人♥
Oh, shove it, Edna.
扯鸡♥巴♥蛋 艾德娜
That was on the line and you know it.
压没压线你心里没点逼数吗
Girls, you saw it. You make the call.
姑娘们 你们看到了 你们说出界没
I can't tell who has more power in the community.
我看不出谁在社区里权力更大
Well, Edna looks like she's wearing a really expensive skirt.
艾德娜穿的裙子似乎很贵
Could mean that she's, like, elite.
意味着她可能是上层人物
Right.
是的
But Ethel's so bossy.
可艾瑟尔很霸气
I feel like she'd force people to vote for us.
我感觉她会逼人给我们投票
She's like a cyberbully IRL.
她就像是现实生活中的网霸
So, like a bully.
就是恶霸吧
Huh. I forgot about bullies.
对哦 我忘了恶霸了
You know what?
知道吗
I don't think we can choose. We need both votes.
我想我们没法选择 两个人的票我们都需要
You won, but you should let her win.
你赢了 但你应该让她赢
She needs it more.
她更需要
She needs it more.
她更需要
You're the pretty one. It's the right thing to do.
你是漂亮的那个 这样做是正确的
You're the one with the incredible body and that slammin' tuchus.
你是身材好的那个 还有翘臀
It's the right thing to do.
这样做是正确的
Maybe you're right.
或许你是对的
We've been friends since we're 16 years old.
我们16岁起就是朋友了
And I always get everything.
我总是得到一切
Just between you and me, I got to fuck JFK and she didn't.
透露你个秘密 我上了肯尼迪 她没有
I do owe her one.
我确实欠她一个人情
She fucked JFK so I wouldn't have to.
她和肯尼迪做了 这样我就不用了
Ooh, such a predator.
真是个掠夺者
I'm so sorry.
我深表同情
Women have been treated horrible up until this time
女人在以前受尽了不公
and including this time.
包括现在这个时代
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
So, could we call it a tie?
所以可以是平局吗
Sure. Who cares?
当然 谁在乎
Thank you for calling North American Airlines.
谢谢致电北美航♥空♥
How may I assist you?
有什么需要帮助的
Hi, you guys lost my luggage.
你好 你们弄丢了我的行李
Oh, so sorry, this is misplaced baggage.
真抱歉 这里是行李错放部
I'm gonna have to transfer you to the lost baggage department.
我帮你转接到行李丢失部
Please hold. What, no, how are those different?
请等待 什么 不 这两个有什么不同
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Yo, Fabio. Jesus, Mom!
法比奥 你吓死我了 妈
Why don't you make yourself useful
你别闲着
and either help me pack or thump me?
要么来帮我打包要么捶我
I'm having a very bad day.
我今天心情很不好
Thump you?
捶你
Dealing with your Aunt Bev is destroying my neck.
应付你贝芙小姨让我脖子痛死了
She's a pain in my ass.
神烦她
Okay, I can't believe I'm thumping my mother.
好吧 不敢相信我在捶我妈
Delicious,
舒服
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表