剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, my God.
天啊
Who did this?
谁做的
"We've pissed our pants so many a time,
我们多次尿裤子
"but this place was first and thus sublime.
但这地方是第一次 因此庄严
"You'll find the next clue where the trash is disposed,
你会在扔垃圾的地方找到下一条线索
the cleanest can on the block,
街区里最干净的垃圾桶
right next to the hose."
就在水管旁
"P.S. Dress cute and hot and fresh and young."
PS 打扮得可爱性感清爽年轻
Oh, my God, yes.
天啊 太棒了
Scavenger hunt!
寻宝游戏
Phone, okay.
手♥机♥
The garbage can next to the hose...
水管旁的垃圾桶
"The next clue is held tight by a long-haired purveyor
下一条线索在一个长发供应商手里
"In the place you got a hickey
你在那里获得吻痕
and I was a player."
我当时是个玩家
This is the whole clue? It's a blank piece of paper.
这就是全部线索吗 这是张白纸
Put it over the fire, you dumb whore.
放在火上 傻♥逼♥婊♥子♥
"The next clue's in a place
下一条线索在
"We went and weeped.
我们大哭的地方
A man holds the key, he's prolly asleep."
一个男人拿着钥匙 他可能在熟睡
You know, you're a sexy little bitch.
你是个性感小婊♥子♥
Where does she find these people?
她从哪找来的这些人
Thank you for the information.
谢谢你提供的信息
Put it on my tab, Barney. You got it.
记我账上 巴尼 没问题
Got her!
骗到她了
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Hi!
你们好
Oh-- no, please, don't show me your dick!
不 拜托 别给我看你的屌♥
I don't wanna see another dick today.
我今天不想再看到屌♥了
It's a clue.
这是线索
Oh, my God! Yes! Thank you!
天啊 太好了 谢谢
Oh, my God, dude.
天啊
This is nuts.
这太疯狂了
That scavenger hunt was insane.
寻宝游戏太刺♥激♥了
The Intrepid? Beautiful.
无畏号♥航舰博物馆 很漂亮
I mean, I've never... experienced anything like that.
我从没经历过那样的事
I mean, I rode a horse.
我骑了马
I have-- I didn't know that I could ride a horse.
我之前都不知道我能骑马
I did. You know me better
我知道 你比我
than I know myself. Better than you know yourself.
还了解我自己 还了解你自己
Same... Page!
意见一致
It's... It's so... Hilarious!
太 太好笑了
Yes.
棒
We are an incredible team, and I love you.
我们是个很棒的团队 我爱你
That's so sweet.
好感动
And look, it's our dish. It is our dish.
这是我们的菜 没错
I dream of these chicken fingers.
我做梦都梦到这些鸡柳棒
Funny thing is, we won't have any dreams tonight
有趣的是 我们今晚不会做任何梦
because we'll be shitting ourselves so crazy with diarrhea.
因为我们会疯狂拉肚子
Cheers to that. Yeah.
干杯 嗯
Aren't these incredible?
是不是很好吃
So anyway, Happy Friendiversary.
总之 友情纪念日快乐
Friendiversary... yeah.
友情纪念日 是啊
Dude, that... scavenger hunt
姐们 那个寻宝游戏
was genius for the friendiversary.
安排在友情纪念日真是太有才了
Okay, so now, gifts.
现在是送礼时间
Ilana, um, hold on a second, I need to...
阿♥拉♥娜 等等 我需要
You can go first.
你可以先来
No... No.
不 不
No, no, you go.
不不 你先来
Thank you, 'cause I am so freaking excited.
谢谢 因为我激动死了
Okay, so this is a family heirloom
这是个传家宝
from my great-grandmother, Fanny Rose, who came here
属于我的曾祖母 范尼·罗斯 她在
on a ship during "Fiddler on a Roof" times.
"《屋上的提琴手 》"时代坐船来到这
And they were experiencing
他们的犹太小村里
violence and raids in their shtetl.
充斥着暴♥力♥和袭击
Grandma Fanny Rose, being the child,
范尼·罗斯祖母 当时还是个孩子
was the most innocent-looking,
一张天真无邪的脸
so she swallowed these diamonds,
她吞下这些钻石
over and over again,
一次又一次
pooping them out and sifting through the poop
拉出来 又从粪便里挑出来
and swallowing them again to continue the cycle
再吞下 如此循环往复
and keep them safe until they were in America.
保证它们的安全 直到他们抵达美国
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
No words necessary. Just put it on.
什么都不用说 戴上就好
Uh, Ilana, I-- I can't accept this.
阿♥拉♥娜 我不能接受这个
It's offensive if you don't accept it.
你要是不接受就太无礼了
Not just to me but to Grandma Fanny Rose,
不仅是对我还包括范尼·罗斯祖母
may she rest in peace.
愿她安息
Okay... uh...
熬吧
I'll just try it on.
我试试
I can feel her when I hold the necklace.
我拿着项链的时候能感觉到她
And I feel like you're bringing her back to life.
我感觉你让她起死回生了
It looks gorgeous.
太美了
Even, like, on a t-shirt,
即使是配着T恤
you kinda dressed down, which I get.
你穿得很随便 我懂
It's-- it's sort of natural on you.
在你身上显得很自然
Thank you.
谢谢
It's your turn.
该你了
Yeah, my turn-- okay.
该我 好
I got you, um...
我给你
...I did research,
我做了调查
and I thought about it a lot,
我思考了很久
and I got a memento
我买♥♥了个纪念品
that I-- I think is the best--
我觉得
and it is a...
这是个
intensive hydrating face mask.
浓润保湿面膜
What? Well, okay.
什么 这样
Okay, so, it-- it's a-- it's symbolizing--
这象征着
You know, it's a metaphor for how I feel about you.
这象征了我对你的感觉
You feel that I'm dry?
你觉得我很干
No.
不
No, I feel that you are nourishing.
不 我觉得你很滋润
And that you're extremely rejuvenating for me.
我觉得你让我越来越年轻
You regenerate me.
你让我再生
And you restore me,
你让我复原
my-- not only myself but my skin.
不仅是我自己 还有我的皮肤
Great, thank you, thank you so much, great. Yeah. Are you mad?
很好 谢谢你 很好 你生气了吗
Not mad, just informed.
没生气 就是了解了
Well, Ilana, get ready...
阿♥拉♥娜 准备好
because...
因为
I planned...
我策划了
a big night...
盛大一夜
on the top of the Empire... State Building.
在帝国大厦的顶楼
And I got the bill as well.
我已经买♥♥了单
No, the tradition is that we go dutch,
不 传统是我们AA制
unless you forgot.
除非你忘了
No, I did not forget,
不 我没忘
I love that tradition and very much remember.
我喜欢这个传统 记得很清楚
I think it's actually better up here in the rain.
我觉得下雨天上来更好
Glad I spent $1,200 bucks getting these heads made.
真高兴我花了1200做了这些头
What? Forget it.
什么 没什么
It is kinda romantic.
有点浪漫
Romantic, I was just about to say that.
浪漫 我正想说这个
We are, like, inseparable
我们形影不离
and, like, on the same page, totally, completely.
完完全全意见一致
Oh, my God, Ilana,
天啊 阿♥拉♥娜
and I-- and I planned an activity, for us.
我为我们准备了一个活动
Check out the city.
眺望城市
Come on... here we go.
来吧 好了
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表