剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Oyster. Shiitake.
牡蛎 什塔克菇
Ahh maitake. Dang.
灰树花 厉害
Touch of Himalayan sea salt.
喜马拉雅海盐的滋润
Himalayan sea salt.
喜马拉雅海盐
Okay, okay, morels.
我知道 羊肚菌
Spongy mushroom in a dark sauce.
像海绵一样的蘑菇蘸着酱油
So good. So good.
超好吃 超好吃
Fennell seeds, please.
再给我点小茴香籽
Yes.
好的
Have you ever heard of hen of the woods?
你听说过贝叶多孔菌吗
Yeah, I've heard of hen of the woods.
我听说过贝叶多孔菌
No, I know. Hen of the woods are literally, like, what?
我知道 贝叶多孔菌就像什么
Hen of the woods are literally, like, what?
贝叶多孔菌就像什么
Exactly. Oh, portabella.
是啊 褐蘑菇
Oh, obvious. That's, like, durr.
当然了 还用说吗
Durr. Well, what are these ones called?
还用说吗 这些叫什么
I think they're just called shrooms.
应该就叫致幻蘑菇
Yeah. Shrooms.
嗯 给我致幻蘑菇
So, the fat in the yogurt
酸奶里的脂肪
activates the psilocybin in the mushrooms, however,
能激活蘑菇里的迷幻成分 然而
it slows down digestion, thus yielding the perfect
也能减缓消化 因此可以为今天的行程
stroganina timeline for today's trip.
制♥造♥完美的冻鱼时间轴
All right.
好了
B-R-B, life,
马上回来 生活
"Hwelcome" to "hwitch hworld," baby.
翻迎来到弩巫泗界 宝贝
I could eat this every day.
我可以每天都吃这个
Yeah, it's-- it tastes really good.
嗯 很好吃
Whistle, Tootsie Pop.
口哨 棒棒糖
Water, charger, passports,
水 充电器 护照
dreamcatcher, backup dreamcatcher.
美梦环 备用美梦环
So, are you feeling anything yet?
你有什么感觉了吗
No. Did you pee? Um, I did.
没 你小便了吗 嗯
Like, in the bathroom. Not, like, right this minute.
在厕所里 不是说此刻
Dude...
姐们
are you seeing what I'm seeing?
你看到我看到的了吗
The dust ruffle's blowing,
床裙在吹
as if in the wind, but the windows are shut.
就像在风里一样 但窗户是关上的
The dust ruffle's blowing, as if in the wind,
床裙在吹 就像在风里一样
but the windows are shut!
但窗户是关上的
So you are, like, feeling it?
所以你有感觉了
Uh... ...yeah.
是的
Then I realized, I don't have permanent mono,
然后我意识到 我没有永久的传染性单核细胞增多症
I'm just a little allergic to almond milk.
我只是对杏仁乳有点过敏
Can I just say one thing? Please, say it.
我能说件事吗 请说
Love is cool. It's just cool.
爱很酷 太酷了
Love is cool. It's like the cure.
爱很酷 就像是解药
I mean, can I just say one thing?
我能说件事吗
Please, say it.
请说
Sometimes I think about babies.
有时我会想到婴儿
I think about it all the time.
我无时不刻不在想
A person pussy-poops another person.
一个人从阴♥道♥里拉出了另一个人
And then produces milk to make it grow to be human-sized?
然后产奶让其长成人类大小
That's comic book shit.
这是漫画里才有的东西
Moms are literal superheroes.
妈咪们是真的超级英雄
I mean, can you imagine
你能想象
how much love you must feel when you have a baby?
当你怀上小孩的时候你能感受到多少爱吗
They have supa-dupa love,
她们有超赞的爱
like that song,
就像那首歌♥一样
"Supa Duper Love," by Joss Stone.
乔丝·史东的《超赞的爱》
That's the power!
就是那力量
God, we're gonna be good moms.
天啊 我们会是好妈妈的
Hey, get outta the way.
让开
Is it weird my nipples are sore?
我乳♥头♥痛正常吗
No, that is perfectly normal.
是的 很正常
Mine are bleeding.
我的在飙血
Did you ever think about getting a bra for your butt?
你有考虑过给你的屁♥股♥买♥♥件胸罩吗
No-- do you think I should?
没有 你觉得我该买♥♥吗
No way.
当然没有
Let 'em swang, sister.
让你的屁♥股♥动起来
Look at 'em go!
给它们自♥由♥
That is a powerful ass.
真有力的屁♥股♥
Feeling it!
感觉到了
Oh, boy.
天啊
Oh, girl.
天呐
Tunnels are so intense.
隧♥道♥感觉好强烈
They're a microcosm of the whole trip.
就像整趟旅行的缩影
A microcosm!
缩影
We're okay, we're okay, take my hand.
我们没事 我们没事 拉住我的手
I'm squeezing my core. I don't know why.
我在挤压我的核心肌群 不知道为什么
It's watching us! Oh, my God, go faster, go faster.
它在看我们 天 快点 快点
Oh, I love you, man.
我爱你
I love you too, man.
我也爱你
Turned out she was convicted of arson,
结果她曾因为纵火罪被判刑
but now she's a crossfit trainer.
但现在是个Crossfit的教练
Eliot says she's the best one.
艾略特说她是最好的
That makes so much sense...
很有道理
Whoa. Did you hear that?
你刚才听到了吗
This is amazing!
这太棒了
Ahh! Yass!
棒呆
Abbi! Ilana!
艾比 阿♥拉♥娜
Oh, Abbi! Oh, Ilana!
艾比 阿♥拉♥娜
Abbi!
艾比
Abbi!...
艾比
Ilana!
阿♥拉♥娜
Holy shit, music is so powerful.
天啊 音乐太强大了
Something feels... off.
感觉有点不对劲
It is time for us to go.
我们该走了
Oh, I feel it, too. Down here, down here.
我也感觉到了 这下面 这下面
Look at that. Hi!
看啊 你们好
Bingo Bronson! Oh, hi!
布朗森娃娃 你们好
Hey, Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
It's gorgeous.
太美了
Gorgeous.
太美了
Mmm... watermelon.
西瓜
Love is so cool.
爱好酷
It really is.
没错
We should write that down.
我们应该写下来
For what?
为什么
Sometimes I just feel like our dynamic is special,
有时我觉得我们的动力很特别
and we should capture it.
我们应该将其捕捉下来
I feel like people would really relate to it.
我觉得人们会对之产生共鸣的
Oh, I think I brought my vibrator.
我好像带了我的振动棒
Dude, maybe I am changing.
姐们 也许我真的在改变
Maybe it's just your phone.
也许只是你的手♥机♥在响
Shit, Dara needs me tonight!
该死 达拉今晚需要我
But it's the weekend!
可现在是周末
I know!
我知道
Okay, she wrote,
她写道
"Abbi, I'm so sorry to ask you this,
"艾比 很抱歉跟你提这个要求
"but I need you to pick up 100 macarons
但我需要你去给我老婆的生日
"for my wife's birthday
买♥♥一百个马卡龙
and bring them to my house in the next hour."
然后在一小时之内送到我家"
What?
什么
Have I been talking for a long time?
我是不是说了很久
No, just, like, a second.
没有 就一会儿
Just finish the text!
快读完短♥信♥
"So, I know it's the weekend..."
"我知道是周末"
...but I really need this stupid, inedible dessert.
但我真的需要这弱智又不能吃的点心
She's French.
她是法国人
Reality... penetrating...
现实在侵入
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表