剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表
Usually. I usually feel super hot.
通常来说 我通常觉得自己特别性感
But thank you so much. You've been so kind to me.
不过谢谢你 你对我很好
And you know what?
知道吗
I think you're really beautiful.
我觉得你很漂亮
And I think that you would be
我觉得就算你不对你的脸
even if you didn't do any of this crazy shit to your face.
做这些疯狂的事 你也会很漂亮
Oh, no. I laughed.
糟糕 我笑了
Hey, drink up.
把这喝了
You lost a lot of fluids during that humongous orgasm.
你在刚才那巨大高♥潮♥中流失了很多液体
It's mostly weed, a little ginger and some cumin.
主要是大♥麻♥ 一点姜还有些茴香
It's really good.
真好喝
I think I'm gonna cüm again.
我好像又要♥射♥了♥
The floodgates are open now.
防洪闸门开了
You've got a lot of orgasming to do after a year of
在经历了一年特**相关的阴♥道♥便秘后
related pussy constipation.
有好多高♥潮♥等着你
I hate to 'gaz and dash,
我也不想走
but I want to go tell Abbi what "Abbi" accomplished today.
但我想告诉艾比今天"艾比"完成了什么
Good.
好多
I can't thank you enough for helping m--
非常感谢你帮我
it's happening again!
又来了
It's gonna be a big one!
这次会射很多
I'm gonna have to get these rugs cleaned.
我得把这些毯子洗了
Oh, Abbi? Ilana?
艾比 阿♥拉♥娜
Oh, my God, this timing is weird.
天啊 我们碰上的时间真是奇怪
Are you sweating? What happened to your face?
你在流汗吗 你的脸怎么了
Well, I ran into Jeremy and he's, like, married now.
我碰到杰瑞米了 他结婚了
And then there was this dermatologist
然后有个皮肤医生
and she looked like she was in her twenties,
她看上去像是20多岁
but she was, like, in her fifties. Hot.
但实际已经50多了 性感
And then I just felt like it's cooler to be,
然后我就觉得性感年轻
like, hot and young than warm,
比暖和好
but then as the Botox was being injected into my face,
但是在打肉毒杆菌的时候
I was like, it's-- it's cooler to be warm.
我又觉得暖和更好
Botox? Abbi, what?
肉毒杆菌 艾比 什么
Oh, my God, my table's gone!
天啊 我的摊位不见了
Oh, my God!
天啊
Dude. Dude.
姐们 姐们
"Dear Young Abbi,
"亲爱的年轻艾比
"At the start of the winter solstice tonight,
"今晚冬至开始时
"Come into the thicket of the park.
"到公园里的草丛来
You'll know when you've arrived."
到了你就知道了"
Oh, God, that is witchy!
天啊 好有女巫风
Are you all right?
你没事吧
I'm phenomenal.
我好得不行
So my pussy hadn't popped since the election.
我妹妹在大选后就没有开喷过
What?
什么
But Betty coached me through it.
但是贝蒂指导我挺过了这道坎
She tapped me into this ferocious female current
她让我进入了强烈的女性激流中
that is just constantly zip-zap-zoppin'
像光速一样在宇宙中
around the universe like the speed of light,
噼里啪啦个不停
and I bazinga'd.
然后我射了
Hard. Oh, my gosh.
射了很多 天啊
It was just the most incredible thing.
超级不可思议
I saw shit, man.
我看到了很酷的东西
Witches who run the world.
主宰世界的女巫们
And witches aren't monsters, they're just women. Yes.
女巫不是怪物 她们这是女人 是的
They're women who cum and giggle
她们是在夜晚
and play in the night.
高♥潮♥ 傻笑 玩耍的女人
And that's why everybody wants to set 'em on fire,
所以大家才想看到她们被火烧
'cause they're so jealous.
因为他们嫉妒
Dude, I don't know why I ever doubted you. I'm in.
我不知道为什么我以前会怀疑你 算上我
Do you... do you hear that?
你听到了吗
I think it's this way.
应该是这边
I've never seen this part of the park before.
我从没见过公园的这部分
What the frig?
什么鬼
This is, like, "The Crucible" and "The Witches of Eastwick,"
这就像是 《萨勒姆的女巫》和《紫屋魔恋》
and Hillary Clinton getting caught in the woods!
希拉里·克♥林♥顿♥在树林里被抓
Cum kween.
爱♥液♥女王
Betty!
贝蒂
Young Abbi! You found us!
年轻艾比 你找到我们了
Ilana...
阿♥拉♥娜
Maybe we really are witches.
也许我们真的是女巫
Of course we are.
我们当然是了
We're gigantic, humongous witches.
我们是巨型庞大的女巫
Join us. Oh, my God.
加入我们 天啊
Margo, you are just...
玛格 你
You know what? I gotta go see about a girl.
知道吗 我得去见一个女生
Please.
请来
Hey, Ilana.
阿♥拉♥娜
It's period blood!
这是姨妈血
I'm gonna cum!
我要♥射♥了♥
Thank you so much for buying me the heater.
谢谢你给我买♥♥加热器
Of course, dude. Witches have to have each other's backs.
当然了 女巫要互相帮助
What are you gonna do now that you know you have magical powers?
你打算怎么做 现在你知道你有魔力了
Well, I think I'm gonna whip up a spell to get a job.
我会施咒找到工作
Good call.
好主意
It is so bananas that you got Botox.
你打了肉毒杆菌 真酷
Yeah, it is.
是啊
But to be for real, I'm like,
不过讲真 我
I would get it if I wanted it at some point in my life.
在某个时候如果我想我也会去打
Exactly. I also heard about this thing
没错 我还听说
where you can freeze your butt.
你可以冷冻你的屁♥股♥
They do that?
有这操作
Apparently, it makes it really hard and shiny and grippable.
显然有 会让屁♥股♥变硬 发光 易抓
Like a bowling ball, baby, yas.
就像保龄球 棒
So what are you doing back there?
你在我后面搞什么
'Cause it's just, like, the one gray, right?
只有一根灰发 对吗
Oh, yeah, just the one.
是的 就一根
Thousand. Cool.
上千根 酷
剧集 | 大城小妞(2014) | 导航列表