剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
Thank you. You have been very helpful.
一定是有人把他们给告密了
Hmm... Something must've tipped him off.
Steve 我们得离开这儿
Steve, we gotta get outta here!
我叫Nikolai
My name is Nikolai.
你俩肯定是来自加州的新种植商了
You two must be our new growers from California.
事实上 你完全弄错...
Actually, there's been a huge misunder...
没错 我们是来自加州的新种植商
Yeah, we're the new growers from California!
你说什么? -你叫什么 朋友?
Say what? - What is your name, my friend?
我是...
I'm...
马里奥 - 马里奥什么?
Mario? - Mario what?
马里奥兄弟: 任天堂经典系列主人公
兄弟 - 马里奥•兄弟
Brothers? - Mario Brothers?
那这位又是... - 他是俄♥罗♥斯♥...
Then who's this? - Oh! That's Ted...
方块
Tris.
俄♥罗♥斯♥•方块? 马里奥•兄弟?
Ted Tris? And Mario Brothers?
欢迎加入俄♥罗♥斯♥大♥麻♥垄断联盟
Welcome to the Russian marijuana cartel!
我想对你增进了解 马里奥•兄弟
Tell me a little bit about yourself Mario Brothers.
路易基: 任天堂中马里奥的兄弟
我是个水管工 有个叫路易基的兄弟
I'm a plumber, and I've got a brother named Luigi.
指库巴大王 马里奥的宿敌
我还和一只会喷火的乌龟有过宿怨
I've also had a bad history with this fire-breathing turtle.
你到底在扯些什么啊 Steve?
What the hell are you talking about, Steve?
看来我是这里唯一能圆谎的人了
I see that I'm the only one that worked on my back story.
如你所见 我们的收成糟糕透顶
As you can see, our crops are suffering.
上任种植商干得相当糟糕 很痛心他不在世了
Last grower did a terrible job. Sadly, he passed away.
为什么? - 因为我给他下了一场子弹雨
From what? - From me shooting him multiple times in the brain.
这可不好玩
That's not funny.
但我想你们接下这块地应该没问题
But that should not be problem for you two.
你们要做的就是让这些要死不活的病苗子
All you need to do is to make these sick, near-death plants
绽放出前所未有的生机
flourish like they've never flourished before.
给你们一个星期
You have one week.
假设一下 如果这些苗子需要多长一两天呢?
Uh, hypothetically, what if the plants need a extra day or two?
没问题 只要你不介意挨...
That's fine. As long as you don't mind getting, eh...
怎么说来着? 嘴上接招
How you say? Punched in the kisser?
嘴上接招? 听起来还没那么糟糕
Punched in the kisser? Woo, that don't sound so bad.
在俄♥罗♥斯♥ 接招意思是用刀捅 而嘴的意思是菊花
In Russia, punch means stab and kisser means anus hole.
一礼拜? 切 娘们才要一礼拜呢
A whole week? Heh! Weeks are for pussies.
我们明天就能搞定 -好的 我的好兄弟
We can do it by tomorrow. - Okay, Mr. Brothers.
明天要么交货 要么交命
Plants grow by tomorrow, or you die.
祝你们好运
Good luck!
现在我们总算是引蛇出洞了
We've got him right where we want him.
你这头大蠢驴
You stupid dumb ass!
怎么能答应在明天就把这不毛之地
How could you promise we could turn this schwag into
变成生机勃勃的绿洲?
bomb-diggity chronic by tomorrow?
看看这一大♥片♥田 满地只有种子和断茎
Look at this big-ass field. It's nothing but seeds and stems.
你不是知道怎么种这玩意么?
Don't you know how to grow this stuff?
Steve 我不知道怎么种 我特么用抽的
Steve, I don't grow this shit. I smoke this shit!
好吧 别担心
Well, not to worry.
玩园艺 我马里奥必须竖两根大拇指
Your pal Mario's got two green thumbs.
如果算上小鸡鸡 就是三根
Three, if you count my penis.
看样我得去医院看看了
I should probably get to a hospital.
蠢蛋Woody居然想改变我
Stupid Woody trying to change me.
没了熊蛋蛋 我照样还是Malloy
I don't need bear beans to be Malloy.
Woody 知道你是个肥猪吗?
Woody, you know how fat you are?
大概...
About...
你体重是同龄美国人的平均体重
Average for an American man your age.
Ethel 你好甜美
Ethel, you look lovely.
我特么说什么呢?
What the hell am I saying?
Connie 女同商店刚打电♥话♥来...
Connie, the dyke store called...
他们要为...
And they've apologized...
给你起侮辱外号♥道歉
For their very offensive name.
肥料
快长啊 长啊 该死的 长啊
Grow! Grow, damn you, grow!
是不是想尝尝这滋味啊?
Or do you want this to happen to you?
他们连威慑都不买♥♥账
They don't even respond to threats.
我们死定了 我就知道
We dead. I knew it.
等等 我想起来了
Wait a minute. I remember something.
他的蛋蛋正在分泌大量睾丸素
His testicles are producing large amounts of testosterone.
不出一晚他就进入成年期了
He'll be full-grown practically overnight.
不出一晚 不出一晚 - 有了
Overnight. Overnight. - That's it!
Malloy的蛋蛋
Steve 你丫是不是神经了?
Steve, have you lost your goddamn mind?
这就是你的计划 熊蛋汁?
This is your plan? Bear ball juice?
这是睾丸素
It's testosterone.
没看到我灵光闪现吗? - 靠 我要撤了
Didn't you see my thought bubble? - Man, I'm getting outta here.
白人脑子里从不装什么好料
White people do some [Bleeped] up shit.
Connie 你在搞什么鬼?
Connie? What the hell are you doing?
你又不借钱 我还要和灵媒煲电♥话♥粥
You wouldn't loan me money, and I needed to call my psychic,
只能卖♥♥身了
so I'm selling this hot ass.
好吧 情况如何了?
Eh, how's that been going for ya?
还不赖
Not bad.
多数人都加速离开了
Most people speed up.
有个人想转弯撞飞我
One guy swerved to hit me,
还有几个猎人把我误认成野牛向我开枪
and a couple hunters shot at me because they thought I was a bison.
要不这样吧
I tell you what.
给你个新灵媒的电♥话♥号♥码 她叫...
Here's a number for a new psychic named...
艾茜莉亚女士... 艾茜里欧拉
Madam Ethlia. Uh, Etheliola.
艾茜...艾茜罗比亚 -艾茜莉亚女士?
Eth... Ethelopia. - Madam Ethelia?
嗯嗯 随便吧 她可是最棒的 而且不收费哦
Sure, whatever. She's the best, and she's totally free.
太好了 我马上就给她打电♥话♥
Hot dog. I'm gonna call her right now.
好好好吧 回见 Connie
A-a-all right. See ya, Connie.
你好 - 艾茜莉亚女士吗?
Hello? - Madam Ethelia?
我叫Connie - Connie啊 我知道
My name is Connie. - Oh, Connie, yes, I know.
我就等你电♥话♥呢
I was expecting your call.
你在等我电♥话♥? 你真是灵啊
Expecting my call? Wow, you are psychic.
上车来呗
Hop on in!
我一直都想跟野牛搞一次呢
I have always wanted to have sex with a bison.
靠 大自然母亲去死吧
Man, I hate Mother Nature.
她干嘛要弄些个树啊 吓人蜘蛛啊 动物啊乱七八糟的
Why'd she have to make all these trees and scary spiders and animals and shit?
它们来找我了
They're coming for me!
不对 只要淡定就好
No. Just need to stay calm.
我敢打赌这宝贝能缓解焦虑
I bet this would help squash my paranoia.
嘿 我儿 - 老爹?
Hey, son. - Pops?
靠 这东西真牛X - 我以你为荣哦 孩子
Damn, this is some good shit. - I'm proud of you, boy.
你终于当上卧底了 - 我才不想呢
You finally an undercover cop. - I don't wanna be!
那些坏蛋要宰了我啊
Some bad dude's about to kill me.
我该怎么办? - 用我以前那一套就好
What should I do? - Just do what I always did.
原文为70年代黑人俚语
别假了巴唧 五迷三道
Don't fake no funk, don't jiggity-jive,
丫们如果不拿豆包当粮食
and if they give you the smack-'em-whack-'em,
你就绕个回马枪抽他们丫挺的
you dipsy-doodle them cats right back.
什么啊? - 晕 我儿啊
What? - Shit, boy.
你最好快点动手咯
You best get with it.
我真得戒毒了...
I gotta stop smokin' weed.
路在这儿啊
Ooh, there's the road!
我靠 - 早啊 俄♥罗♥斯♥•方块
Oh, man. - Morning, Ted Tris!
很期待看你们怎么种的草呢
So excited to see how you make plants grow.
上车 要不然崩了你
Get in car, or I shoot you.
我累啦
Hoo, whew! I'm tired.
哎哟喂 我在这儿歇下 你们先请 我会跟上来
Oh, boy, I'm gonna just rest here. You go ahead. I'll catch up.
90年代美剧《家事一箩筐》里的人物
你这老黑真搞笑 就像Urkel一样
You're black and funny like the Urkel.
好吧 捅我菊花前能不能至少先把喉割了?
Oh, well. Can you at least cut my throat before you stab my asshole?
长得够大了不?
Big enough for ya?
你真是超级 马里奥•兄弟
You are super, Mario Brothers!
马里奥 你真个天才 棒极了
Mario, you are genius. Brilliant.
你就是我的男一号♥了
You are my number one guy.
跟我说... 有谁不尊敬你吗?
Tell me... Anyone disrespect you?
没 没 没 谁都没
No, no, no, no. Not at all.
不过 早些时候 我打了个喷嚏 Ivan没说"祝你健康"
Eh, well, earlier, I sneezed, and Ivan didn't say "bless you."
那... 那没什么...
That... That doesn't...
我了个擦
Holy shit!
现在无人为我送终了
And now I have no son.
那是你儿子?
That was your son?
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表