剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
灭了丫 Steve - 我支持Woody
Go get 'em, Steve! - I'm rooting for Woody.
行 灭那孙子 Woody - 我支持Steve
All right. Go get 'em, Woody! - I'm rooting for Steve.
够了 都跟你说怎么回事了 你就是不信我
That does it! I told you what happened, and you don't believe me.
省省吧 Denzel
Save it, Denzel.
Trudy本来是我可以爱的人
Trudy was the one person I could have loved.
她漂亮 人又好
She was beautiful, she was kind...
是我先干♥他♥的
I raped him.
听见没? - 我还有衣原体
See? - And I have chlamydia.
你看 我跟你说... 啥玩意?
See, I told you... w-w-w-what?
上帝啊 这货也太卑鄙了
Oh, my God, what an awful skank!
我当初真该信你
I should have believed you.
真难过她传染你衣原体
I'm sorry she gave you chlamydia.
别操心 我送了她点更牛X的东西
Nah, don't worry. I gave her something way worse.
娃儿
A baby.
晚点杀他 - Woody万岁
I'll kill him later. - All hail Woody!
好吧 Woody 你可以做新领袖了
Okay, Woody. So you're the new leader.
可又有啥区别? 还不照样等着饿死
It doesn't matter, we're still gonna starve to death.
联邦应急管理局
诸位需要救援吗?
You people need a lift?
你看 Steve 咱们有救了
You see, Steve? We're saved.
是时候送我的宝贝们离巢了
Time for my babies to leave the nest.
很高兴你能陪我来 Woody
I appreciate you coming with me, Woody.
我可不敢说自己在乎这些小傻蛋
Well, I can't say I care about these little suckers.
但你在乎啊
But you do.
冲这个 我就得来
And that's good enough for me.
高飞吧
Soar!
我错了 Ethel
I was wrong, Ethel.
它们翅膀已经硬到独自生存了
Maybe they are strong enough to survive.
我是火爆Jim 天杀的...
I'm Firecracker Jim, God...
或者不能
Or not.
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表