剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
It's a pimp cup. It seemed weird that you didn't already have one.
你不只给了我这么个杯子 - 怎么 你不喜欢?
You did not just give me a pimp cup. - What? You don't like it?
我当然喜欢了 但问题不在这儿
Yeah, of course I like it. But that's beside the point.
请看右边 内务部秘书先生
To your right, Mr. Secretary of the Interior,
你可以看到保留良好的群山
you'll see that the mountains are still there.
可以数数有多少座
Feel free to count them.
那只熊有飞行员执照吗?
Does that bear have a pilot's license?
没 不过别担心 我没他那么醉
No, but don't worry. I'm not as drunk as he is.
天啊 森林大火
Ooh, a fire.
真是赶巧啊 坐稳当咯 这将是英雄式的时刻
Can you believe the luck? Hold onto your hat. This might be heroic.
只要轻按洒水按钮
Just have to hit the water drop button.
洒水 排油
你那是排油按钮 - 糟糕
That was the fuel dump button! - Whoops.
你以为黑人就要拿着皮条客杯到处乱转?
You think all black people walk around with pimp cups?
我还以为你会动点脑筋呢 - 这不公平
I thought you were smarter than that. - That's unfair!
我哪里做过让你觉得比这更有脑子的事了?
What have I ever done to make you think I'm smarter than that?
等等 这是汽油吗? - 一点不错 我靠
Wait, is that gas? - You're right. Holy cow!
老天居然下油了 我们有得赚了
It's raining gas. We're gonna be rich!
Ste-Zel
Ste-Zel.
老天 我到底怎么了?
Man. What happened?
放轻松 你们遭受了四至五度烧伤
Just relax now. You've both suffered fourth- and fifth-degree burns.
手术十分顺利 但恐怕...
You did very well in surgery, but I'm afraid there
移植皮肤时出了点小小的失误
was a teensy, tiny mistake with the skin grafts.
失误? 等等等等 什么样的失误?
Mistake? Wait, wait, wait. What kind of mistake?
我给你们减3%的费用
I went ahead and took 3% off your bill.
医药费慢慢筹
Whenever you're ready.
白人? 为毛我变成了白人?
White? Why the hell am I white?
嘿 说老实话 你俩都被烧成焦炭了
Hey, honest mix-up. You were both burnt to a crisp.
我们知道你们其中一个是黑人
We knew that one of you was African-American,
而你的朋友刚好就拿着皮条客杯
and your friend was the one holding the pimp cup.
这就是我们需要的身份证明了
That was all the evidence we needed.
这不好吗 Denzel?
Isn't this great, Denzel?
我有机会体验你的生活
I get a chance to experience life the way you do,
你也能体验身为白人有多挫了
and you get to discover how lame it is to be white.
我不体验也知道白人很挫 Steve
I already know it's lame to be white, Steve!
现在开始 请叫我黑人Steve
Ah, from now on, I'm black Steve.
我才不会叫你黑人Steve - 你这不就叫了
I'm not gonna call you black Steve. - Ah, you just did.
啦啦
Holler.
听着 大夫 现在就弄点漂亮的黑人皮肤把我整回去
Doc, look. You got to get me back into some beautiful black skin, right now.
有个小问题 黑人皮肤用光了
Ooh, smallish problem. We're all out.
你朋友黑人Steve实在太胖了
Your friend, black Steve, is very fat.
见鬼 我不能当白人 我最不想当的就是白人
Aw, man, I can't be white. Anything but white.
这样说吧 我有一堆想处理掉的墨西哥人皮
Tell you what, I've got a roll of Mexican I've been trying to get rid of.
得了得了 白人也凑合 谢了
No, no, no. White is fine. Thank you.
傻瓜都能看得出来 这不是一场自然火灾
As any numb nuts can see, the cause of the fire was not natural.
我确定我们面临的情况要更为凶险
I'm certain we are dealing with something far more sinister.
纵火犯
Arson.
何方妖孽会做出这等令人发指的事?
What kind of depraved monster would do something like this?
不知为什么 我觉得那纵火犯可能有撮小胡子
Hmm, for some reason, I have the feeling he has a mustache.
大部分纵火犯都有小胡子
Most arsonists have a mustache.
小胡子? 纵火犯?
Mustache? Arsonist?
真会逗乐 Malloy
Very funny, Malloy.
你这小混球
You little bastard.
我向天发誓 不管纵火犯是谁 他就等着坐电椅吧
My hand to heaven, whoever's behind this is gonna get the chair!
嘿 我认得你
Hey! I know you.
不 你不认得 - 是的 我认得你
No, you don't. - Yes, I do.
你是我在河内看上的那个男妓
You are that man hooker in Hanoi that I went down on.
没错 我是个来自河内的男妓
That's right. I'm a male prostitute from Hanoi.
谢谢你能看上我 - 不客气
Thanks for going down on me. - You're welcome.
好久不见长胖了 有没有啊 蓬金
Woo, you put on a couple pounds, didn't you, Phuong Kim?
等等 你根本不是越南人
Wait. You're not Vietnamese.
现在我记起来了
Now I remember you!
你就是那个被我从项目里踢出去的饭桶
You are that waste of space that washed out of my program.
我就知道你会流落到这等鬼地方
I knew that you would wind up in a garbage dump like this.
这呆子是谁?
Who's the nerd?
Malloy 我知道他看着像白人挫蛋 但这是Denzel
Malloy, I know he looks like a lame, white douche, but it's Denzel.
嘿 不管我外在的肤色如何
Hey, no matter what color I am on the outside,
内心里我永远都是个高傲的黑人
on the inside, I'll always be a dignified black man.
我也一样
That makes two of us.
如何咧 黑鬼们? - 什么? 黑鬼?
What's up, niggers? - What? Niggers?
绝对不行
Oh, hell no.
你们可不许说我们用的词 你个白面饼干
You ain't allowed to say our word, you white bread cracker.
你看 Denzel Steve这样说很赋权而且很酷
See, Denzel, when Steve says it, it's empowering and cool,
我们说 就算是骂街
when we say it, it's a slur.
我们? 你有病啊? 我是黑人啊
We? Are you crazy? I'm black!
不对 不算是 - 不太像诶
No, not really. - Not so much.
嘴可别脏 白崽子
You watch your mouth, white boy.
看见没? 别惹黑人Steve发飙
See? Don't make black Steve have to pop off!
不许再装黑人说话
Stop talking like that.
后退 后退 后你丫的退
Back up, back up! Back that ass up!
各位 犯不上在这儿搞种族骚乱
Fellas! We don't need a race riot here.
如果真是种族骚乱 我想让你们知道
But if we have one, I'd like you to know right now
现在我跟黑人一伙
that I'm siding with the blacks.
我肯定那位婴儿爽身粉不是故意的 黑人Steve
I'm sure baby powder over here didn't mean anything by it, black Steve.
别再叫他黑人Steve
Stop calling him black Steve!
杰瑞卷: 80年代黑人卷发发型 如Thriller时代的杰克逊
做人要像曼妥思一样爽酷 像杰瑞卷一样自然 宝贝
You need to be cool like menthol's, relaxed like Jheri Curl, baby.
听着 Woodrow 黑人Steve得闪了
Listen, Woodrow, black Steve's gots to bounce.
我需要适应一下意外染色事件带来的可疑影响
I need to adjust to the dubious ramifications of my unexpected color-ification.
Malloy 翻译给我听 - 因为他变黑人 他想休假
Malloy, translation. - He wants the day off because he's black.
不过分 - 休一天假听起来不错
Sounds fair. - A day off sounds like a good idea.
我看我得来个心理咨♥询♥什么的
I think I need some counseling or some shit.
做梦 你可有活儿要干 小雪花儿
Denied! You've got work to do, Snowflake.
靠啊 白人衰透了
Aw, man. This sucks.
咱们得弄个新形象
Huh. We need to get you a new look.
劲舞火鸡流
Jive turkey.
word up为嘻哈俚语
我同意
Word up.
试试怀旧风如何?
Hmm, how about a retro look?
黑奴思念家乡咏唱的悲歌♥
♪ 摇荡缓兮 ♪
♪ Swing low... ♪
♪ 仁惠之车 ♪
♪ Sweet chariot... ♪
我喜欢 但我得走出完全属于自己的风格
Hmm. I like it, but I need a style that's all my own.
有了
That's it.
你是哪位啊?
Who are you?
在下黑人Steve 宝贝 - 介意我摸摸你头发吗?
Black Steve, baby. - Do you mind if I touch your hair?
哪儿的话
Not at all.
看好了 Denzel 才没有什么种族主义
See, Denzel! There's no racism.
这些人爱死我了 - 你看着就一傻X
These people love me. - You look dumb as hell.
算了 我也体验下我的新文化好了
Well, might as well embrace my new culture.
星趴克咖啡
一种在高温下训练的瑜珈术
比克拉姆瑜珈术
Bikram yoga.
著名婴儿背巾品牌
婴儿双肩背
Babybjorn.
加拿大独♥立♥摇滚乐队
拱廊之火
Arcade Fire.
针对蛋白质过敏的饮食
无麸质饮食
Gluten-free.
兄弟 你忘拿你的...
Bro, you forgot your...
焦糖玛奇朵
Caramel Macchiato.
我受不了做白人 我得寻根访祖
I can't take being white! I got to get back to my roots.
电影《根》改编自同名黑人苦难史小说
不要啊 当心 他要逮着你了
Nah, look out! He's gonna grab you!
《根》主演曾主持童书导读节目《阅读彩虹》
嘿 "阅读彩虹"男 别让他们把你弄上奴隶船
Hey, reading rainbow! Don't let them put you on that slave ship!
你们俩在干嘛? - 唠叨开始吧
What are you two doing? - And let the nagging begin.
我才不唠叨 我最受不了你们说我唠叨了
I don't nag. I'm sick and tired of you saying that I nag.
好吧 现在我倒像个碎嘴婆了
Oh, great. Now I sound like a nag.
更像个八婆吧 - 都给我安静点
More like a bitch. - Will you pipe down?
我正要监视Sanders呢
I'm trying to spy on Sanders.
他房♥屋里有纵火的证据
He's got the arson evidence in his cabin.
很好 希望那个悲催的混♥蛋♥上电椅
Good. I hope that pathetic dickhole fries.
我就是那个下令纵火的混♥蛋♥
I am the dickhole who ordered that fire!
对啊 我也用不着改口 - 这也会影响你的 Ethel
Mm-hmm. That changes nothing. - Hey, this affects you too, Ethel.
如果FBI查到Denzel和Steve身上
If the FBI traces it back to Denzel and Steve,
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表