剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
我... 感觉没啥区别
I... Don't feel any different.
相信我 你没事了 - 我要怎么报答你?
Trust me, you're fine. - How can I ever repay you?
好办 你知道你朋友Denzel
Okay, you know your friend Denzel?
要是条子问你昨晚7:00至8:30他在什么地方
If the cops ask you where he was at last night between 7:00 and 8:30,
你就说他在你屋里跟你打任天堂保龄球啥的
you say he was with you playing Wii bowling or some shit at your crib.
我得弹回去咯
Now I gots to bounce.
等下 我还有事相问
Wait! I need to ask you something.
我已经快拽不动了
I can't hold this much longer.
问啥 孩儿? 麻利儿的
What, my son? Make it quick.
您能赋予我一副超强机器手臂吗?
Will you give me super-strong robot arms?
不行 - 普通机器手臂呢?
No. - Regular strength robot arms?
不行 没有机器手臂
No! No robot arms!
只要机器手? - 更没有
Just the hands? - Hell, no.
行吧 上帝 - 好了 我走了
Fair enough, God. - All right, I'm out.
上帝啊 原来是假的
Oh, my God. It's all a sham!
Steve 看开点 哥们 我们只想帮忙
Steve? Now be cool, man. We just trying to help.
假胡子 上帝? 你居然戴假胡子?
A fake beard, God? You have a fake beard?
你骗我们干嘛啊?
Why do you mislead us all?
靠 你个二货
Damn, you stupid.
好吧 Malloy 事实证明你才是最佳人选
Well, Malloy, turns out you were the best candidate after all.
我知道你会让爸爸骄傲的
And I know that you will make your daddy proud.
既然你已成为正式林警 就有权持有这家伙
And, now that you are an official park ranger, you're authorized to carry this.
请负责任地使用
Please use it responsibly.
必须的
Of course.
嘿 瞧啊 是那头家熊
Hey, look. It's the house bear.
瞧这一身小制♥服♥
Look at that uniform!
我不干了
I quit.
嘿 伙计们 好消息
Hey, everybody, good news!
我不会死掉了
I'm not dying anymore!
好了 Woody 我想官复原职
Now, Woody, I would like my job back.
我打算在这儿混上好长一段时间
I plan on being around for a long time.
还真是个好消息 因为你那个替补人选刚刚辞了职
That is good news. Because your so-called replacement over here just quit!
我就知道你责任心还没成长到持有枪♥支♥
I knew you weren't responsible enough to respect a gun.
这家伙不是玩具 Malloy
These things aren't toys, Malloy!
看过来 我有一支大枪枪
"Look at me, I've got a big gun!"
还特么嫌事儿不够多 现在我又得清理墙上的血渍了
As if I didn't have enough bullshit, now I've got blood on my wall!
祝贺你 Steven
Congratulations, Steven.
很高兴告诉你 你侥幸挤进了天堂
I'm glad to tell you you just squeaked into heaven.
你特么是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我是上帝 孩子
I am God, my son.
欢迎来到这金碧辉煌的王国
Welcome to my glorious kingdom.
这货是个骗子
This man is a fraud!
大伙都知道 上帝是黑人
Everyone knows God is black!
你个遭天谴的冒牌上帝
You goddamn God impostor!
等着吧 你已经给自己买♥♥下了没退路的地狱车票
That does it. You just bought yourself a one-way ticket to hell.
成吧 有道理
Yup. Makes sense.
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表