剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
I never r-o-t-f-l-m-f-a-o anymore.
《3: 网络语 喜欢 亲吻之意
我《3你
I less-than sign three you.
你要是想乱搞 我愿意做同志陪你
If you want to make out, I'm gay if you are.
不是 我是说你要是想和好 我一定没有意见
No! I mean, if you want to make up, I'm game if you are.
该死的自动纠正功能
Goddamn auto correct!
好了 你们这帮下等货色
Okay, you lowlife humans!
准备好以史上最缺德的方式迎接死亡吧
Prepare to meet your demise in the most unethical way possible.
化妆品测试
Death by cosmetic testing!
你还能咋着 给我们化妆不成?
What are you gonna do, put makeup on us?
4小时后
老天爷啊 - 这太恐怖了
Oh, my God! - That was horrible!
眼前一片模糊 你们能看清吗? 我已经感觉不到嘴了
Everything's fuzzy. Can you see? I can't feel my lips.
好刺痛哦
Oh, it stings. Oh.
我感觉没那么糟嘛
I didn't think it was that bad.
丫们竟拿口红往我鸡鸡里塞
They shoved lipstick up my goddamn dick hole!
我也是 平时这么玩还得花50块钱呢
Me too. Normally I have to pay 50 bucks for that.
行了 是时候了结你们了
All right, it's time to finish you off.
能喂饱你们 我死得光荣
I am honored to die to give you sustenance.
我依然爱你们
I still love you.
咱想办法逃出去吧 - 谁会撬锁吗?
Now it's our chance to get out of here! - Anyone know how to pick a lock?
让我试试
Allow me.
跑上来就安全了 这帮傻松兔不会爬的
We'll be safe up here. Those stupid Squabbits can't climb.
它们在干嘛?
What are they doing?
模仿
Learning.
去丫的 - Connie 你要干嘛?
Screw it. - Connie, what are you doing?
我还以为你像我一样爱动物呢
I thought you loved animals as much as I do!
其实没有啦
Uh, not really.
我本以为那样能让你跟我口♥交♥
I thought it would make you go down on me.
我是说让你喜欢我 待会儿再说这个吧
Uh, I mean, like me. We can talk about it later.
没打死它们 一个都没打死它们
It didn't kill them! It didn't kill a single one of them!
妄攻其表很难搞定它们
They're impenetrable from the outside.
或许我们得从内部解决它们
Maybe we need to attack them from the inside.
比如喂它们毒东西
Like feeding them poisoned food.
它们不吃死尸的 人家只吃活家伙 比如我们几个
They ain't touching those dead bodies. They only eat living things, like us.
上哪去找毒到家 脏到死 病到要命...
Where are we gonna find a living thing so toxic, so vile, so afflicted by a disease,
能把它们灭种的活家伙呢?
that it could wipe out an entire population?
哈喽 抱歉来晚了 伙计们
Hello! Sorry I'm late, guys.
《花♥花♥公♥子♥》封♥面♥女♥郎♥
Pamela Anderson - 中大奖了
Pamela Anderson? - Jackpot!
露乳为生的瘦老爷们儿过来干嘛?
What's that skinny old man with the tit job doing here?
小熊维尼就不会遇上这种破逼事
Winnie the Pooh never had to deal with this bullshit.
你可以的 你可是熊呢
You can do this. You're a bear.
想想那帮露营土包子是怎么教你野外生存的
Just remember what those jamboree bumpkins taught you out in the woods.
说吧 是谁预定了热石按♥摩♥?
Okay, who ordered the hot stone massage?
多谢了 Siri
Thank you, Siri.
一共是80块钱
That will be $80.
说 咱怎么蒙着把她喂了松兔?
So, how are we gonna trick her into feeding herself to the Squabbits?
就不能有那么一回 遭遇紧急情况时你们没玩变装秀么?
Can we get through one emergency where you guys don't put on a drag show?
恶搞第34任美国总统Dwight D. Eisenhower
Malloy 我的宝贝儿杂种啊
Malloy! Oh, sweet Dick Eisenhower!
谢天谢地你来了 小哥们儿
Thank God you're here, little buddy.
Ziggy Stardust: 摇滚传奇大卫·鲍伊的经典造型
好的 我可以无视这个嬉皮佬儿
Okay, I'm ignoring Ziggy Stardust.
别人能跟我讲讲这里咋了吗?
Somebody else want to tell me what's going on?
我知道很扯淡 但听清楚了
I know it's crazy, but hear me out.
我们必须杀了Pam Anderson 因为...
We have to kill Pam Anderson because...
我加入
I'm in.
好的 大伙都知道她超喜欢可爱动物
Okay, we know she's infatuated with cute animals,
但为确保诡计成功 咱必须找一个真心可爱的东西
but in order for this to work, we need something extraordinarily cute.
我知道咋整了
I've got an idea.
好可爱哦
So cute!
我要抱抱
Need to hug.
Malloy 你做到了
Oh, Malloy, you did it!
是啊 还不都归功Steve
Yeah, we can't forget to thank Steve,
都怪这傻大胖当初打开了潘多拉宝盒
the fat moron who made these things in the first place.
Steve 老天爷啊
Steve, o-m-f-g!
皆大欢喜 林警们 打发工作取得圆♥满♥成功
Congratulations, rangers. Killin' time was a huge success.
松兔已经死光光了
All the Squabbits are dead.
只可惜我们又没有动物能吸引游客了
Well, too bad we don't have an animal to attract tourists anymore.
别操心 Woody 我造了一种更安全的动物
Don't worry, Woody. I've created a much safer animal.
那就是 狼鳄
I give you the wolverinigator.
都别动
Don't move!
它会看出我们害怕
He smells fear!
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表