剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
The one thing I've realized throughout this whole ordeal
你对我真仗义
is what a great friend you are to me.
快得啦
Oh, come on.
得了干嘛? 你真心是个很赞的人
No, you are really an amazing person.
我当初不该整这出麻烦 领着你去舞会就对了
I should have just saved myself a lot of trouble and taken you to the dance.
赏个脸吗? - 荣幸之至
Shall we? - I'd be honored.
没啥能破坏这别致的一刻
Nothing could ruin this special moment.
除了这个
Except that.
好哎 Steve又金光闪闪回来啦
Yes, Steve's back in all his glory.
见鬼 Steve 菊花能遮起来么
Damn, Steve, cover your ass up.
不 我要跟羞耻道永别
No. I'll never feel shame again.
哥就是个长着畸形屌♥的秃胖子 傲娇起来
I am a bald, overweight man with misshapen genitals, and proud of it!
跪拜吧 凡人们
Soak it in, everybody.
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表