剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
Ethel? - 闭嘴 叨逼叨
Ethel? - Shut up, agent [bleep] lips.
语法有误 说都不会话了
这车快得可真跑啊
This car is goes fast!
Ethel 咱这不是车
Ethel, we're not in a car!
小心啊
Lock out!
不好意思 不喜欢我开车 干脆你自己...
I'm sorry. You don't like my driving. Then why don't you...
我不会开直升机啊
I don't know how to fly a chopper!
嘿 别在快速路上挡道 臭高山
Hey, get out of the fast lane, you stupid mountain.
圣马丽亚啊 这辈子也修不完这些树篱啊
Ay, Santa Maria, I'm never going to finish trimming these hedges.
乐日孤儿院
请问点些什么? - 你可记好了 俗人
May I take your order? - Get a pen, Skank.
我要个大...
I want a large...
能再说一遍吗? - 我说我要大...
Can you repeat that? - I said I want a large...
请您离开 谢谢合作
Thank you, drive around.
Woody竟然把你开了
I can't believe Woody fired you...
不就死了几个孤儿和一个哥伦比亚剪草工么
just for killing all those orphans and a Colombian landscaper.
我都不知道怎么回事
I don't know what happened.
好像是喝醉了 可我只喝了点咖啡啊
It was like I was drunk, but all I had was that coffee.
就是 太诡异了
Yeah, that is weird.
我还以为剪草工都是墨西哥人呢
I thought all landscapers were Mexican.
听着 Ethel 很遗憾事情搞成这个样子
Look, Ethel, I'm sorry things turned out like this.
看你走 我其实蛮伤心的
I'm actually kind of sad to see you go.
听你说这些感觉安慰多了 也许...
Oh, it's nice to hear you say that. Maybe...
你的车来了
Oh, your cab's here.
Steve 你特么跑哪去了? Malloy失踪了
Steve! Where the hell have you been? Malloy is missing.
Denzel和我在森林了找了一大早上
Denzel and I have been searching the forest all morning.
慢着 Denzel进森林了?
Wait, Denzel went into the forest?
是 但没帮上什么忙
Yeah, he wasn't much help.
Malloy Malloy
Malloy! Malloy!
那个管子怎么在动? - 那是蛇
Why is that pipe moving? - That's a snake.
怎么那些电线杆毛了吧唧的?
Yo, why those telephone poles so hairy?
那是树 苍天啊
Those are trees. Jesus...
我擦 天上有个邮箱在飞
Oh, shit! There's a flying mailbox.
那是老鹰 你个白♥痴♥
That's an owl, you idiot.
你跟Ethel赶紧出去给我找Malloy
You and Ethel need to get out there and find Malloy now.
但是你今儿早上把Ethel开了
Actually, you fired Ethel this morning.
Ethel
Ethel!
为毛你纵容我♥干♥这种蠢事? 你个狗♥娘♥养♥的
Why did you let me do a stupid thing like that, You dumb son of a bitch?
她是唯一一个懂得尾♥行♥动物的林警
She's the only one of us that can track animals.
你把Ethel抓回来 再去找Malloy
You get Ethel back and find Malloy!
我才不去弄她回来呢
I'm not getting her back.
我就是想弄走... 我才跟她道了别
I'm the one that got her fir-got- I just said good-bye to her.
是吗? 要么去找她 要么你也滚
Oh, yeah? Well, you get her back or you're fired.
然后跟这玩意说拜拜吧 - 这不公平
And you can say good-bye to this. - That's not fair!
男性乳腺癌也不怎么公平
Well, neither is male breast cancer.
我去 这太酷了
Man, this is awesome.
听着 很抱歉把你当成强♥奸♥犯
Listen, I'm sorry I assumed you were a rapist.
没关系
No problem.
天啊 我太饱了 [塞满]
Boy, I am stuffed.
这就来了
You'bout to be.
我不能让你走 Ethel - 你来干嘛 Steve?
I can't let you do that, Ethel. - What the hell are you doing here, Steve?
公园需要你 Malloy失踪了
We need you at the park. Malloy is missing.
我已经不在那儿工作了
I don't work there anymore.
去哪儿是我的自♥由♥
And I think that I've earned this.
我勒个擦啊
Jesus Christ!
真♥相♥是 我需要你 Ethel
The truth is I need you, Ethel.
没了你 我也干不下去
I can't do this without you.
你特么崩了我 - 虽然不想承认
You [bleep] shot me! - And this is hard to admit,
但你在公园能顶上两个我
But you're twice the ranger that I am.
我现在真的很冷 头晕眼花的
I feel really cold and lightheaded right now.
就是喜欢句句拿自己说事儿 是吧?
You just love talking about yourself, don't you?
"真的很冷 头晕眼花" 你就不能听我说话吗?
"Cold and lightheaded." You're not even listening to me!
过来 给我上车
Come on! Get in the car.
脚印到这里就没了
The footprints end here.
好吧 真操蛋 我们尽力了
Oh, well, that sucks. Gave it our best shot.
这说明它就在里面 白♥痴♥ 走
That means he must be inside, you idiot. Come on.
Malloy
Malloy!
谢天谢地你安然无恙 - 我安然无恙吗?
Oh, thank god you're all right. - Do I look all right?
你要真这么认为
Because of if I do,
那你肯定没看见有个老男人在插着我
that means you didn't notice there's a man inside of me.
该死的 又有伴儿了 都进来
Holy shit, more company! Come on in, y'all.
我有一堆巧克力 - 你麻烦大了 伙计
I got plenty of chocolate. - You are in big trouble, buddy.
你就等着未来三年捡垃圾去吧
You're gonna spend the next 3 days picking up litter.
就这点惩罚? - 对啊
That's it? - Yeah.
调戏同性熊类属于轻罪情节
Same-sex bear molestation is just a misdemeanor.
真高兴一切最终无恙
I'm so glad everything turned out okay.
不 一切确实无恙 除了我被强♥奸♥了
No, everything turned out fine. Except for the part where I was raped.
那么Ethel 我想你可以恢复原职
Well, Ethel, looks like you get your job back.
谁管她啊 我被强♥奸♥了
Who gives a shit? I got raped.
知道了 Steve 我想这东西你还可以再戴一阵子
Uh-uh. Steve, I guess you deserve to keep this for a while.
知道吗?
You know what?
我想是时候换换了
I think it's time for a change.
戴在这边看起来更炫呢
Looks even better on this side.
好像穿了一件新制♥服♥ - 你就是人♥渣♥ 知道吗?
It's like a whole different shirt now. - You're an asshole, you know that?
现在说哥是人♥渣♥了
She thinks I'm an asshole now.
她还不知道是我往咖啡里灌酒呢
She doesn't even know that I spiked her coffee.
化成灰我也不会说出去的
Good think I'll never tell a soul. It...
慢着 我是在想还是在说?
Wait a minute. Am I thinking this or saying this?
你往我咖啡里灌酒?
You spiked my coffee?
只有你能阻止酸雨肆虐横行
Only you can prevent big vats of acid.
我特么喜欢
I [bleep] love it.
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表