剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
我们仨都得吃牢饭 你就得下岗
all three of us would go up the river and you'll be out of a job.
弊: 我无家可归
Con: I'll be homeless.
利: Steve会被奸得菊花残 满地伤
Pro: Steve will be getting sodomized in the [Bleep] Hole.
好奇怪 我有动力了
Oddly, that's a push.
我必须把证据偷回来
I need to steal that evidence.
但Sanders是专业人士 只有忍♥者才能绕过他这关
But Sanders is a pro. Only a ninja could get past him.
ninja音似nigger Malloy误听
是啊 我懂 Denzel变了人种真是糟糕
Yeah, I know. Too bad Denzel's white now.
我说的是"忍♥者"
I said "ninja."
我们没有忍♥者 但我们有个海豹突击队员
We don't have a ninja, but we do have a Navy Seal.
我才不干
I won't do it.
那我猜你是不想要这份工作了
Oh, so I guess you don't want to keep your job.
你不想让Woody免受牢狱之苦吗?
Don't you want to keep Woody out of jail?
这问题好没说服力
Stupid question.
Connie 想想 这就是你没机会参加的海豹突击队任务啊
Connie, think about it, this is the Seal mission you never got to perform.
你终于有机会向他证明你是当突击队员的料了
You'll finally have the chance to prove to him that you do have what it takes.
证明给谁看? Kirk Sanders?
Prove to who? Kirk Sanders?
Kirk Sanders?
Kirk Sanders?
我就喜欢这样耍她
I love doing that to her.
黑人Steve 你是我的英雄 看这边 黑人Steve
Black Steve, you're my hero. Look over here, black Steve.
看这边 黑人Steve
Yoo-hoo, black Steve.
有什么问题吗 猪油佬?
What seems to be the problem, bacon grease?
你的刹车灯坏了 而且车牌过期了
Your brake lights are out and your tags are expired.
所以呢? - 听着 我快要交♥班♥了
And? - Look, I'm almost done with my shift.
今天就给你个警告 放你走人
I'm just gonna let you off with a warning.
警告? 我明白什么意思了
A warning? Oh, I see how it is.
黑人连罚单都得不着 是吧?
A black man can't get a ticket, huh?
Denzel说得对 种族歧视确实存在
Denzel was right. Racism is real.
白崽子可惹恼了不该招惹的黑兄弟了
Well, Whitey just pissed off the wrong brother.
走过路过都来听听哎 兄弟们 今天早上我只是个黑人
Ass-salami steak 'ums, my brothers, this morning, I was a black man,
但现在 我是个愤怒的黑人
but now, I'm an angry black man.
我成了警♥察♥歧视和羞辱下的受害者
I was the victim of police discrimination and humiliation.
他们因为我的肤色 拒绝开我的罚单
They refused to give me a ticket because of the color of my skin.
你说的话真让我糊涂
I'm confused by your message.
难以置信人们买♥♥单这个 - 好么 我迷糊了
I can't believe people are buying this. - Well, I'm lost.
起先你生Steve的气 因为他不信有种族歧视
First you were mad that Steve didn't think there was racism,
现在他信 你又生他气
now you're mad that he does.
没罚他 是他拣便宜
He got off with a warning.
别往心里去 蛋白男
Take it easy, egg white.
我们要支持黑人Steve - 随你们便
We need to support black Steve. - Man, whatever.
我对自己说 黑人Steve啊 是时候站出来了
I said to myself, "black Steve, it's time to take a stand."
Harriet: 废奴女先锋 与挑战者号♥无关
就像Harriet Tubman炸掉挑战者号♥一样
Like when Harriet Tubman blew up the challenger.
我的老朋友 Denzel
Ah, my longtime friend, Denzel.
谁是你朋友? 恨你还来不及
I'm not your friend. I hate you.
这家伙代表不了黑色人种
This man does not represent the black race!
他对黑色人种又知道个啥? 他都不是黑人
What does he know about the black race? He's not even black.
谁不是黑人? 贱♥货♥
I am black, bitch!
松开臭爪子 你个白鬼
Take your hands off me, you white devil!
好了 Connie 是时候行动了 振作起来
Well Connie, it's go time. Now get psyched.
你特么把我鼻子撞烂了
You broke my goddamn nose!
警告 就警告这么简单?
Warning. I only got a warning.
咱来分解分解这个词吧
Let's break down that word.
警... 就是提示 建议 或者 恐吓
Warn... to give notice, advice, or intimidation!
告
Ing.
我不知道"告"是啥意思 非让我说一个 我想它是说...
I do not know what "ing" means, but if I had to guess, I'd say it means
去你丫的黑人
"[bleep] Black people!"
擦 真腻歪这个搞种族迫♥害♥的白♥痴♥
Man, I am sick of that race-baiting idiot.
听着 Denzel 我们应该换位思考
Now, Denzel, we need to put ourselves in his shoes.
咱不知道他的苦处 - 他不过刚做一个礼拜的黑人
We don't know his struggles. - He's only been black for a week.
这一周或许很难熬呢 咱又没经历
It might have been a tough week. We don't know.
我去 你们这么宽容 或许我看扁这镇子了
Wow, you guys are tolerant. Maybe I misjudged this town.
别看我们说话像蠢蛋
Just because we talk like Morons,
但这不妨碍我们深谙啥是社会公平正义
don't mean we ain't got a nuanced understanding of social justice.
个人观点 我觉得镇上应该多置办几个犹太教会
Personally, I always thought this town could use a few more synagogues.
行了 我懂了 你们一点都不烦黑人Steve么?
All right, I get it, but black Steve don't bother you at all?
我能共情他说的
I can relate to his message.
不是我们欺负白鬼 是白鬼上赶着欺负我们
We didn't land on Fraggle Rock, Fraggle Rock landed on us.
天啊
Aw, man.
肯定有什么法子能教训教训Steve
There's got to be a way to teach Steve a lesson.
有了 嘿 伙计们
That's it. Hey, guys.
要不要帮我整我朋友一把?
You want to help me play a joke on my friend?
怎么个整法?
What kind of joke?
靠 拜托 你就没白床单?
Man, come on now. Don't y'all have white sheets?
你披的就是白床单
That was a white sheet.
我有时会尿床啦
I'm a bit of a bed wetter.
好了 伙计们 听好 我们不会伤害他
All right, guys. Now look. We're not gonna hurt him.
只是好好吓唬他一把 懂吧?
We'll just give him a good scare, okay?
走起 兄弟们 咱们逮个黑人Steve回来
Come on, boys. We gonna catch us a black Steve.
小伙子这是去哪啊?
Where ya headed boy?
去买♥♥方框眼镜 再逛逛领结店
I'm off to the square glasses and bow tie store.
抓住他 - 都松手
Get him! - Unhand me at once!
三K党: 奉行白人至上的种族主义组织
你们是什么人? - 我们是KKK 贱♥货♥
Who are you? - We the KKK, bitch.
与AAA美国汽车协会混淆
三K党? 我还以为你们只搞紧急道路救援啥的
Triple "K"? I thought you guys just provided emergency road services.
你行的 Connie
You can do this, Connie.
谢了 Ethel 送个吻祝好运呗?
Thank you, Ethel. Kiss for good luck?
不
No.
咸猪手袭臀?
Fingerblast?
好了 我行动了
Okay, I'm going.
证据
成功了 瞧好吧 Sanders
I did it. Take that, Sanders.
怎么回事? 这玩意经得住一架谢尔曼坦克的啊
What's going on? This thing is supposed to be able to hoist a Sherman tank.
糟了 Ethel 我不该吃那些魔鬼蛋的 [西餐开胃菜]
Uh-oh, Ethel. I shouldn't have eaten those deviled eggs.
哈?
What?
什么东西... 不好 芥子气 [糜烂性毒气]
What the... aah! Mustard gas!
Ethel 拉我
Ethel! Help!
看啊 这是何方神圣? 飞翔的座头鲸?
Well, what do we have here? A flying humpback whale?
我没在飞
I'm not flying.
干嘛? 想掩藏真♥相♥? 是不?
So trying to pull a cover-up, are you?
你已经愈发背离组织了 恶心的肥猪
You are way out of your league, you disgusting fat-ass!
这辈子还有什么出息?!
You will never amount to anything.
就凭这一身死肥...
Because you are a fat piece of...
膘...
Shiii...!
完了 他死了
Oh, Jesus! He's dead.
知道这意味什么吗?
You know what this means?
我完成任务 可以做海豹突击队员了
I completed a mission. I can be a Navy Seal.
休想袭臀 Connie
No fingerblast, Connie.
你们要对我怎样? - 你还不知道吗?
What are you gonna do to me? - Oh, I think you know.
天啊 当个黑人没那么好玩了
Oh, God. Being black isn't so much fun anymore.
没错 不全是皮条客杯和婊♥子♥ 黑人Steve
That's right. It's not all pimp cups and bitches is it, black Steve?
前面有块空地 正好留出场子...
Up here's a clearing. It's the perfect spot for a...
三K党集♥会♥
Klan rally!
该死
Oh, shit.
嘿 兄弟们 欢迎 迟到总比不到好
Hey, brothers. Welcome. Better late than never.
我喜欢你们的长衫 很新颖
I love the new outfits. Very 2012.
话说啊 我们有个超大联盟旗落在卡车里了
Oh, you know what? We left our giant rebel flag in the truck.
我们有备用 看上去你们带了份礼物呢
Oh, we got extras. Looks like you brought us a present.
我天呐
Oh, my God.
这是民权运动领袖 黑人Steve Williams吗?
Is that black Steve Williams, the civil rights leader?
你们几个太能干了 抓他过来
You guys are all right. Grab him.
等下 各位 你们确定要这么干?
Wait, everybody. Are you sure you want to do this?
一点不错 有何遗言?
Absolutely. Any last words?
我只想给我朋友Denzel留句话
I just have a message for my friend, Denzel.
我只想跟他说抱歉
I just want to say I'm sorry.
停停停停停 我可记不住那么多
Now, ho... ho... ho... ho... hold on. I can't remember all that.
谁递我个水笔?
Somebody get me an ink pen.
好了 从头开始
All right. Start over.
我很抱歉...
I'm sorry about...
我很抱歉...
"I'm sorry about..."
Denzel 你是我这辈子最好的朋友
原谅我 我爱你 地狱见咯
"Forgive me, I love you, see you in hell".
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表