剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
我是个林警 而我为之自豪
I'm a tree cop, and proud of it.
现在 你们都被逮捕了
And now, I'm going to arrest all of you.
好吧 不如我只逮捕几个吧
Okay. How about if I only arrest a couple of you?
别动 都别动 不然我就把这玩意给毁了
Stop, everyone! Or I destroy these.
你这混账 是你偷了我的命根子
You bastard, you stole my fun plums!
一点不错 这可是你们那些超级大♥麻♥的命根子
That's right. These fun plums are the secret behind your giant weed.
如果你们敢开枪 那你们的命根子就...
And if you shoot me, you'll just be shooting...
不
No!
别让我断子绝孙啊
My cub makers!
完了
They're gone!
好了 既然这熊的命根子没了
Okay, the bear lost his cub makers.
该你受死了
Now you die.
毒贩子们 看我不把你们打成马蜂窝
Yo, jive turkeys! Pimp trampy and shrimp scampi!
还有... 管他呢
And, uh, I don't know.
Connie 你到底要盯太阳看多久?
Connie, how long are you gonna stare at the sun?
我可以肯定不会有任何事发生的
I am pretty sure nothing is gonna happen.
是吗? 那又是怎么回事?
Oh, no? Then what's that?
老天 太阳 还有这些鸟
Oh, my God. The sun. The birds.
我的前额和脚踝都在流血
The blood from my head and bloated cankle.
艾茜莉亚女士是对的
Miss Ethelia was right.
下半辈子我每天都要给她打电♥话♥
I'm gonna call her every day for the rest of my life.
见鬼 我还真是灵媒的料
Oh, shit. I'm psychic.
别动 不然我就割开他肥胖的牛蛙脖子
Stop! Or I'll slit his fat, bullfrog-like throat.
我可不这样认为
I don't think so.
抱歉
Oops! Heh, sorry.
这枪是不是出问题了?
There's something wrong with this gun.
多亏我给你预热
I warmed it up for you.
感觉就像一坨稀巴烂的大便
I feel like hammered shit.
安心吧 老大
Rest easy, boss.
很高兴一切恢复正常了
I'm glad everything turned out fine.
是啊 Steve 我很抱歉怀疑你的能力
Yeah, Steve. I'm sorry I doubted ya.
摧毁俄♥罗♥斯♥大♥麻♥垄断联盟确实需要些蛋识
Breaking up that Russian Cartel took some balls.
说到蛋 我的蛋疼得要命
Speaking of balls, mine are killing me.
怎么回事? 医生 怎么回事?
What? Doc, what the hell...
我的蛋哪去了? 我的蛋特么哪去了?
Where are my balls? Where the hell are my balls?
很简单 Woody 你看着没救了 我也不想给你用电击
Oh, it's quite simple, Woody. You looked dead, and I hate taking pulses.
既然你签了器官捐赠意愿表...
And since you are an organ donor...
复仇爽翻了
Payback's a bitch.
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表