剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
时辰已到 了结他吧
Close enough. Let's kill him.
住手 - Denzel?
Stop right there! - Denzel?
挂在上面这男的是个白人
That man right there is white.
外科手术搞错了
There was a surgical mix-up.
我才是黑人
I am the black man.
他是啥? - 我天啊
He's what? - My goodness.
你是说 我们差点吊死一个白人 就因为他长着黑皮肤?
You mean we almost hung a white man because he has black skin?
肤色还真只是表面的东西 什么都说明不了
Color really is only skin deep. It doesn't mean anything.
伙计 说得真好 你认真的?
Aw, man, that's great. You serious?
认真你妹 俩都吊
Hell no. Hang 'em both!
看来没办法了 兄弟 但求同日死吧
Looks like this is it, bro. At least we're going out together.
Ste-Zel至死
Ste-Zel to the end.
我也这么想 兄弟 不过我不是很喜欢你的三K党朋友
I feel the same way, brother, but I don't care much for your KKK friends.
好了? 数到三 一 二...
Ready? On three. One, two...
等下
Hold on.
下油了 伙计们
It's raining gas, boys!
我们有的赚了
We're gonna be rich!
排油
该死 我要按抛尸钮来着
Ah, damn it, I meant to hit the body dump button!
好了 赶紧吧
Ah, here we go.
重新做回黑人太好了
Ah, it's gonna be great being black again.
虽然变回白人Steve 但此Steve非彼Steve
And although I'll be white Steve, I won't be the same Steve.
我一定会更成熟 更体贴
I'll be more mature and sensitive.
那个 朋友们 有些事我得告诉你们
Well, friends, there's something I need to tell you.
我俩都成墨西哥佬了 是不? - 你咋猜到的?
We both Mexican, ain't we? - How'd you guess?
走着 走着
Andale, andale!
要买♥♥点桔子吃不?
Would you like to buy some oranges?
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表