剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表
I know that because he's a bear.
熊? - 我♥干♥了一只熊?
A bear? - I [Bleep] A bear?
我都有点消化不了了
Ooh, even I think that's bad.
没错 他得了严重的兽疥癣
Yes, he had a bad case of the mange.
多数毛都已经掉光了 不过现在全好了
Most of his fur fell out, but now he's as good as new.
该死 我打赌他是人
Damn it, I bet he was a human.
肯定在里边藏着呢
I thought that was a lock.
你绝对有嗜赌问题
You definitely have a gambling problem.
等我们搞定你 怪兽 你就只剩胡子了
When we're done with you, mon, you're gonna be nothing but a mustache.
不管怎样 他没把我肚子搞大
Well, at least he didn't get me pregnant.
再会了 老熊仔
Good-bye, old bear.
只管放心 我不会生气 虽然你骗我又伤了我的心
Just so you know, I'm not mad at you for lying to me and breaking my heart.
Steve 这头熊让我们看到了各自想看到的东西
Steve, we both saw things in this bear that we wanted to see,
而且从中学到东西
but we learned from this.
是啊 我认识到自己不需要老爸也能成为男人
Yeah, I learned I don't need a father to make me a man.
过去这几天 我学会了骑车 还差点打赢一个女人
These past few days, I learned how to ride a bike, and I almost beat up a woman.
要多爷们儿有多爷们儿
That's as manly as it gets.
我认识到思路可以更开阔的
Mmm, and I learned to be more open-minded.
既然跟熊能有一腿
After being intimate with a bear,
下一步我打算跟亚美尼亚人玩玩
I'm almost ready to consider dating an Armenian.
儿子 真的是你吗?
Son, is that you?
算了吧 我可不会在一个坑里栽两回
Oh, no, I'm not falling for that again.
我心脏
My heart.
剧集 | 脆莓公园(2012) | 导航列表